User Tag List

Page 1577 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 577 1077 1477 1527 1567 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1587 ... LastLast
Results 23,641 to 23,655 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats Jettred on the great card. i finally got converted tonight when every card I wanted was gone. They say they will restock...HAH never did befiore and they get one of everything. they truly do suck.
    Noodge likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My migration is over and my 200,000 plus points, added to what I had on the new site, give me a little over 15,000 "new" points - about enough for a small hand lotion. Ah well....
    Noodge likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My migration is over, too, and my 200,000+ "old" points convert to 15,000 "new" ones or about enough for a small hand lotion LOL.

NOTE: Sorry for the duplication - it didn't look like the first one had "taken" - oops!
    Last edited by sk43213; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: duplication
    Noodge likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so I got my points and picked out a prize and now they aren't letting people cash out on prizes until they transfer the rest of points out and work out kinks ughhhh so over this right now...Just want to cash out for something good while they still have it then be done with P&P...
    Noodge and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If they wanted to shut down the site without honouring their prize redemption, this was definitely the way to do it.

-- no prizes to redeem on P&P
    -- slow migration of points ( mine are in cyberspace)
    -- 15/1 point ratio, so I MIGHT qualify for a cheap hand lotion
    -- chitty prizes unless you have mega points (my 250,000 is worthless even if I get them)
    -- new time consuming and confusing way to earn points

Like most of you, I'm out of here for all of the above reasons. These scammers have gone too far!
    If you would like to join Superpoints, heres my link ...http://superpoints.com/refer/moonie604

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I have a whopping 447 points (new), but my current points haven't migrated over. I haven't even bothered looking at prizes because I didn't know when the transfer would be over and so it seems that it was wise I didn't. I don't like seeing people being really upset over not being able to attain those prizes.

So I just go on a few minutes whenever I feel like it, and click here and click there. I'm in no hurry lol
    star84, cityguy, Noodge and 2 others like this.

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I'm checking the SK newsletters to see if they contain anything valuable (like points) and, if not, unsubscribing. The singles and cooking newsletters contained 9 links & 8 of them yielded zilch. The remaining article had 1 point. These newsletters have become a waste of my time.
    Noodge and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from twitter 9/6/12 about 4pm PST? *hint should be good for 24hrs from post time on twitter and worth 5 credits*

Tech Mom Hunt. Hint: Why should I use Twitter?

http://www.sheknows.com/living/artic...what-s-twitter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie106 View Post
    does anyone know if you can still click through while points are in conversion? Now that I don't log in through the old site, I can't seem to collect points ... so annoying.
    You should still be able to click around and get credits while the points and migrating over. If you are still not seeing any credits, please email them as you should be getting credits at this point. It's a lot of work for so little credits so every click counts and I would hate for you not to be getting them.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have shot themselves in the foot. We make them all this money and they buy one of the good gifts and pocket all the rest. I have a running email with them and told them if the gift cards are NOT restocked and soon we all will be saying good bye!!!
    Last edited by daiquiri; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: I can't click any more either. These opeople really know how to run a website

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anybody who isn't seeing credits or their points migrate over yet, not sure it will help but perhaps worth the try???....

First, go to the site and check the burgandy banner click on "sign up to get started or login with existing account':
    http://rewards.sheknows.com/?pnp=1

Second, you will note the next step is registration where you click on "Go to Connect":
    http://rewards.sheknows.com/registration/

Third, you will go to the below site where you 'register' by entering your email address and password you used when you logged in to P&P account:
    http://rewards.sheknows.com/registration/

Even if you have done all three steps above and see your account under the SheKnows Rewards site, you still must log in each time you are on the SheKnows site to get click credits. That means you need to sign in to the SheKnows Rewards site AND SheKnows site to get credits:
    http://www.sheknows.com/

Otherwise, you are not signed in to any SheKnows site and will not get credits for clicking around even if you click on the Sept Tech hint, blah blah. I think some folks might remained signed in to the SheKnows site so they don't have to sign in to the sites each time. Just check the top right hand corner of the SheKnows site when you are looking to get credits. If you don't see the black bar with available credits, you are not logged in to their site.

When on the SheKnows site or any of their partner pages, you should note a sign in option in the top right hand corner of the page.
    You click on the 'log in' and enter your email address and password.

Then you will see the black bar that has your amount of available credits, etc.....even if your points and in migration you can earn credits. The black bar will have a message telling you that your P&P points are in migration and only tell you the amount of credits you have currently (won't include the P&P points that are in limbo).

Please don't assume that P&P is that helpful and will transfer the points over for you even if you signed up on the new site. I think you need to make sure you log in to the SheKnows site too to have your points begin the migration process.

I hope that they improve the amounts of credits going forward when the traffic dies off after transition time as we would all be over it and off.

I miss all our chatter- good or bad. I wish that life's being good to all!!!!
    nej26, star84, daiquiri and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    so I got my points and picked out a prize and now they aren't letting people cash out on prizes until they transfer the rest of points out and work out kinks ughhhh so over this right now...Just want to cash out for something good while they still have it then be done with P&P...
    Quote Originally Posted by daiquiri View Post
    They have shot themselves in the foot. We make them all this money and they buy one of the good gifts and pocket all the rest. I have a running email with them and told them if the gift cards are NOT restocked and soon we all will be saying good bye!!!
    Does this mean that you all have tried to redeem credits for a prize and are seeing some sort of message saying yada yada? Where did they post that they are no longer accepting any redemptions? Is this just in email communications? I can't test it out as I don't want to waste any credits on a prize to test, thanx!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Does this mean that you all have tried to redeem credits for a prize and are seeing some sort of message saying yada yada? Where did they post that they are no longer accepting any redemptions? Is this just in email communications? I can't test it out as I don't want to waste any credits on a prize to test, thanx!
    It's a message when you try to check out with a prize. Says they suspended redemption for now but will honour ones done before they shut down the checkout process. Super annoying!
    daiquiri and Noodge like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    It's a message when you try to check out with a prize. Says they suspended redemption for now but will honour ones done before they shut down the checkout process. Super annoying!
    Well that's good to know, as I cashed out the other day after deciding not to collect the few thousand more points I would need for a gift card (which have since sold out anyway). I never received a confirmation email or tracking entry under the Pending/Sent Orders sections. My only proof of purchase is the fact that my points got deducted, and the items I ordered immediately sold out.

I was surprised that they actually only had one of each item in stock -- some people complained about that, but I thought they were exaggerating! After realizing that, I was more surprised that so many items were still available. This was before they shut down the redemption process, of course; I guess either a lot of people were still awaiting conversion, or decided to stick it out and save for a bigger prize.
    Noodge likes this.

Thread Information