User Tag List

Page 1 of 654 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

For those of us who have many rant-worthy things to complain about, post away. I will go first.

My rant of the day.

STOP freaking raining so I can get my garden finished!!!!

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Jezebel, super_e, aussie and 28 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes where is the warm weather-uggggg rainy ,crappy days

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

why does all sorts of work related crap happen on the nicest days outside! Meanwhile, in winter..... lots and lots of little to do days!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We just bought our fridge 2 months ago, so I was SOOOOO unimpressed to find the freezer completely thawed this morning, with about an inch of bloody liquid at the bottom of it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@pattySmyth
    I garden planted today (some of it anyways), and both of my eyes are so swollen from black fly bites. Looks like I was in a fight and lost.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teri623 View Post
    We just bought our fridge 2 months ago, so I was SOOOOO unimpressed to find the freezer completely thawed this morning, with about an inch of bloody liquid at the bottom of it
    Ick!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Moved here

People seem to continuously lie in their ads about the real size of their garage sale. It drives me nuts when people post ads in the newspaper or on kijiji or what have you for garage sales and they say "HUGE" or "MASSIVE" garage sale, multiple families, tons of stuff, etc. and you go all the way there very early in the day and all they have is like one table with a smattering of crap. Apparently some people don't know the definition of "HUGE". Hint hint, it's not 5 things and a sign that says your car is for sale also.

And then there's the people who say no junk, but in reality it's almost all junk, or the people who want almost retail value for something because it's still got a box or hasn't been used/used much. If I wanted to pay retail I'd just pay retail. You probably got it as a gift and that's why you've never used it.

Sorry but your old VHS tapes are not worth $2-5 and your well-loved Archie comics with no collector value aren't worth $3 each just because they're from the 80s... Nor is your rear projection tv worth $50 anymore even if it does work and has a remote.

TL;DR: People think their crap is worth a lot of money and they lie in their ads about the quantity of goods at their garage sales and it makes me mad!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

ANTS! That is all.
    kerrylj, Jezebel, super_e and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

OK, here's my rant. I have just about had it with canada post! In the last few weeks:

Had an Envie delivered to me ripped open and empty -- no "were sorry" or anything. Not the first time mail has arrived with a little slit in the side - obviously someone checking for cash/valuables
    Two other times, envies containing valuable coupons intended for me failed to arrive in time for trains I was riding.
    An envie sent to me from another part of the same city still hasn't appeared after nearly 3 weeks . . and yes, I know it was mailed!
    Also, two different traditional trains I've ridden have disappeared before they ever reached me -- one did finally show up after weeks, the other is probably lost.
    Delivery at my home is, let's say, "infrequent" -- I only got mail delivery at my house two days last week, and haven't had any mail delivered since last Wednesday (it is not just me, neighbors on both sides have not gotten mail either -- not even junk). By my count, there are at least 15 separate envies in the mail to me at the moment, mailed on different days -so why is everything arriving on the same 1 or 2 days a week (usually tuesdays and thursdays). And no one on our block ever seems to be getting any mail on Fridays anymore . .
    I mail out from a PO located in a Shopper's, and usually the employees there are super!! But for some reason, envies I mail out have been taking ridiculously long times to reach their destination - I'm no longer surprised when an envie takes two weeks.

I'd say that in the past month there's been long delays or other issues with AT LEAST 50% of the mail I receive or send. And friends around the city tell me they've been having similar problems with mail to their homes (fewer report problems with mail to their workplace).

With the price of postage, you'd think we could expect a better than 50% chance that our mail will arrive at its destination, on time!

OK, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. . .
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

fog and more fog can't see anything in Stoney Creek

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My flippin nail polish chipped after an hour of it being on my damn nails.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

not looking forward to the rest of the building I am working in transforming to the new CP delivery system, It will be a flippin nightmare again for a few months.

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I finished mowing the last piece of my lawn and the part I mowed last week needs doing...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I didn't realize there was already a mini rant thread and asked FP to delete this one

Maybe since people are using it we should keep it.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Homework every night in Grade 2!!!!

There's only 9 days left gimme a break

Page 1 of 654 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread Information