User Tag List

Page 75 of 272 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4069
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jessica and Spencer bras various styles and sizes for $3 ea. Believe the Jessica is a Sears brand. the name was crossed off in marker but you could still read it. not sure where spencer brand was from but nice. also some long sleeved tshirts that were a brand name that name was cut out of with decorative studs across front.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a full size bottle of Shout!! Great for removing stains.
    avoncallingu likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found Centrum Cardiovascular multivitamins today http://www.centrum.ca/products/centrum-cardio . They are $3 a bottle and expiry on them was 2015.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    Found Centrum Cardiovascular multivitamins today http://www.centrum.ca/products/centrum-cardio . They are $3 a bottle and expiry on them was 2015.
    I saw this today too! Same expiry.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Coupon Queen!!
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I saw George (walmart brand) womens wallets for $3, still have the $9 George tag on them. Plaid design and another design

Also saw the Wilton breakfast pans at the Davis and Lesie store in Newmarket if anyone is looking for one!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Well I've been hoping to find one of those lovely microfiber blankets (they had one shipment at my local store but were snapped up quickly & didnt have the colors I wanted when I spotted them, so I've been waiting for a new shipment). But I think they've been replaced!!

I found a new version of the microfiber throw...they are quite similar in texture...plush, soft, etc but are called "Coral Fleece Throw" by Watson Home. They are a little thinner and come of lots different shades/colors...dark pink, light pink, dark green, light green, red, black, brown, beige, ivory, white + more I cant remember!
    (*note: they are not like the normal extra-thin, small, and rather un-soft, fleece blankets they always have).
    Last edited by Autumn7; Sat, Aug 10th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I saw the licensed Disney Car cupcake papers + picks today. Also found a 20pk of Pampers wipes for $1.50 and Huggies Big Kid wipes for $3.
    avoncallingu likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i saw 3 different Built NY camera case for $3 each, and the retail prices are $15.99 on amazon. i bought 2 of them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found this at my store, actually bought one to give it a try, and it's not bad.
    Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for $2.

Name:  IMG_20130811_112736.jpg
Views: 1857
Size:  48.4 KB
    avoncallingu and gracesmommy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

child's plush purse from Woody's with flowers in pastel colours for $3.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I saw the angry birds sandwich container for $1.50 or $1.25 the same one I was going to buy at superstore for about $7 so I purchase 2

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I bought golf tees for a stocking stuffer for $1.25
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

nice. i have to go soon.anyone see any backpacks there?lol! dd needs one for school,last time got a dora lunchbag now need a backpack and too cheap to pay $10 + at wal mart right now cuz she also needs new runners and was hoping to get her a hair cut to give her some bangs this time and possibly a new outfit for her to pick (just to make her feel good about wearing it to school or whatever) but that's only if i have enough leftover without going over budget here cuz it could get a little expensive!
    avoncallingu likes this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Your right --Jessica is a Sears brand. But, do check for quality when you buy, because the name stroked out or the label with a large cut into it means that it is a second. Seconds do not always mean that it is really bad quality--it can be a second because the colour was processed incorrectly or it does not match the sizing specs. But, do check--it may be worth a a minute or two to make sure there are not any stains or rips or tears. You can get some great deals, but if you don't check fist it may just become a cleanup rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Jessica and Spencer bras various styles and sizes for $3 ea. Believe the Jessica is a Sears brand. the name was crossed off in marker but you could still read it. not sure where spencer brand was from but nice. also some long sleeved tshirts that were a brand name that name was cut out of with decorative studs across front.
    seylz_gurl and web3 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thnx for the info. I thought it was stroked out just to disguise the manufacturer name!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Your right --Jessica is a Sears brand. But, do check for quality when you buy, because the name stroked out or the label with a large cut into it means that it is a second. Seconds do not always mean that it is really bad quality--it can be a second because the colour was processed incorrectly or it does not match the sizing specs. But, do check--it may be worth a a minute or two to make sure there are not any stains or rips or tears. You can get some great deals, but if you don't check fist it may just become a cleanup rag.
    web3 likes this.

Page 75 of 272 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread Information