User Tag List

Page 112 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

I've been lurking though

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

its been a slow week for me with zero exercising but I still am at 147 so I didn't gain. I got a skin abscess right on the belly from wearing work out shorts that I guess I was allergic to. So couldn't' work out. Plus this week is stressful - tomorrow at 10am my hubby defends his PhD and he officially will have his PhD tomorrow morning.

Anyone have good suggestions for breakfast? fast, low fat and no milk (allergic)
    walkonby, Granger and i_forget like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post

Anyone have good suggestions for breakfast? fast, low fat and no milk (allergic)
    If I need a fast meal I do 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla), 1/4 cup raw oats, whatever fruit I have on hand, and ice in the blender. You got your protein, carbs, fruit, and virtually no fat.
    Patty Smyth and thriftygranny like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So the last few days have been really ok, not too hard, I have had anywhere from 2 -3 20 oz glasses of juice during the day, not hungry too much, very energetic and feel great. I think looking forward to a big supper helps. Kevin has been drinking it too.

Tonight I will have stuffed grape leaves again (cant get enough of those ), cucumber and tomatoes, probably some toast with almond butter(I know kid of a weird combo) and maybe later for a snack at 9 or 10 some peaches or other fruit.

I think it's been a great week. Actually looking forward to weighing in.
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations to those who are dropping weight It's good to have support through our up's and down's. I've been doing good except for yesterday lol. That time of the month dropped in unfortunately and I was craving salty snacks. Ending up wolfing down half a bag of salt n' vineagar chips...oops. Oh well tomorrow's another day. I haven't weighed myself yet. I tried on a few of my autumn clothes and they seem looser.. yay!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Patty, I tip my hat to you. Your dedication is something to be admired by all. I WISH that I had what you have inside of me. If I could rep you, I would do it 10 times over because you are a rock star!!!!

After my McCleanse, I have been a very obedient girl, following the plan, and am looking forward to tomorrow
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to Sam Fruit tonight tomorrow will be a cooking day. I am "planning" to make potato stew, cabbage rolls, tomato orzo soup and more stuffed grape leaves. Also a pot of tomato sauce for pasta because Kevin goes through gallons of it and I always have some prepared.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Probably be a gain tomorrow. Haven't been too good. I've been stressing out about this girl at work who I really like, but I can't find the courage to talk to her and tomorrow will be the last chance I have as she's being moved to another shift. Everyone, including my supervisor knows I like her. I'm going to die alone, cause I can't talk to women. And telling me women like confidence does not help. I heard that enough from the guys at work. My anxiety disorder drains that.
    Last edited by curt81; Thu, Aug 22nd, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Probably be a gain tomorrow. Haven't been too good. I've been stressing out about this girl at work who I really like, but I can't find the courage to talk to her and tomorrow will be the last chance I have as she's being moved to another shift. Everyone, including my supervisor knows I like her. I'm going to die alone, cause I can't talk to women. And telling me women like confidence does not help. I heard that enough from the guys at work. My anxiety disorder drains that.
    Curt, I am not far off of your age.
    A woman wants a man who can communicate with her, support her and love her.
    Confidence is something that is gained in a relationship after you are able to do all of the other things.
    I personally prefer a man who is insecure because they are always looking for ways to make their woman happy because they love them and want them to be happy....it gives them a reason to be more

If you like this woman, talk to her, be positive and happy and support her needs. You do not need to be confident, because really, this is just a guy boosting his ego to win a woman....be yourself and you will meet the right woman and soar. No woman wants an a$$hole!

I have dated a lot of guys with no confidence, but they treated me with respect and listened to me and were very supportive, and those are the guys that always mattered to me. I am by far not the thinnest woman in the world, but I am secure, smart, happy, and beautiful....plus a few other things not to mention on here.

ANYWAYS....love yourself, believe in yourself and never pass up an opportunity for happiness because you think you cannot do it....because you can!

Attachment 191398 Attachment 191405

This is a pic of me. I never post my pic. I love myself. I believe in myself and I am happy. No matter what I look like. Do the same
    Last edited by i_forget; Wed, Aug 28th, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
    Jina, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOw are you wearing anything? Yahoo!! What a babe!! ^^^
    Last edited by vesper; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's normal to have a hard time talking to a woman you like. Whatever i_forget says, I would listen to. From me, I would say women prefer to sincerity. Sincerity is confidence, the kind of confidence they are talknig about is usually not. This is why the best looking babes in teh bar don't get hit on much, because meat-heads don't have the confidence to ask her.

Be yourself, red face shy and all and just make it a mission to chat 2 minutes with her, see how that goes. Yahoo!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Curt, I am not far off of your age.
    A woman wants a man who can communicate with her, support her and love her.
    Confidence is something that is gained in a relationship after you are able to do all of the other things.
    I personally prefer a man who is insecure because they are always looking for ways to make their woman happy because they love them and want them to be happy....it gives them a reason to be more

If you like this woman, talk to her, be positive and happy and support her needs. You do not need to be confident, because really, this is just a guy boosting his ego to win a woman....be yourself and you will meet the right woman and soar. No woman wants an a$$hole!

I have dated a lot of guys with no confidence, but they treated me with respect and listened to me and were very supportive, and those are the guys that always mattered to me. I am by far not the thinnest woman in the world, but I am secure, smart, happy, and beautiful....plus a few other things not to mention on here.

ANYWAYS....love yourself, believe in yourself and never pass up an opportunity for happiness because you think you cannot do it....because you can!
    Thank you. I will keep that in mind. Btw, you're attractive. Maybe it's just me, but when I saw your pic, I thought of actress Jennifer Connelly.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    It's normal to have a hard time talking to a woman you like. Whatever i_forget says, I would listen to. From me, I would say women prefer to sincerity. Sincerity is confidence, the kind of confidence they are talknig about is usually not. This is why the best looking babes in teh bar don't get hit on much, because meat-heads don't have the confidence to ask her.

Be yourself, red face shy and all and just make it a mission to chat 2 minutes with her, see how that goes. Yahoo!
    Thanks
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. Btw, you're attractive. Maybe it's just me, but when I saw your pic, I thought of actress Jennifer Connelly.
    Agreed! Boogity boogity boogity boo! Yahoo!!

Name:  jen1v.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  20.7 KB

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yikes!!! i_forget you are quite the babe. I am not posting any pics of me lol. Maybe when I am down a few more .

Anyhoo I am down 3 this week actually 5 in all because I had gained from the pig out BBQ on the weekend.The juice fast during the day seems to be working!!!

and yup I thought of Jennifer Connelly right away too

Page 112 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information