User Tag List

Page 23 of 613 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

No, they'll sign you up in the store. If you want to get ahead of the game, you can download the phone app to log on when you get your account. I use my phone to load my offers, see which offers I have when I'm shopping, and to have the cashiers scan my "card"....I actually don't think that I ever used my physical card. They include 2 key tags with it, but when I tried breaking them apart, it got sharp edges etc so I don't bother. Plus, why carry around another card?

The points you see in the flyer/store are the number of points that will be awarded per purchase of that item. Unlike the regular PC points program (for debit/credit), you don't get points for every dollar spent. They are only earned on marked items each week (flyers/in store), or the items you have offers for. The only exception I've encountered so far is when they have the 20, 000 WUS $80 or 15, 000 WUS $75 on baby products.

Coupons don't effect your points (actually, haven't paid attn to whether that's true for the WUS $x on produce/fresh meat etc because I've never had coupons to use for those.)...it doesn't effect the ones where points are awarded per unit sold.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    we went tonight to get a card and they wouldn't give one to me either. why the hell not??? i wanted to have the card and be ready to go. you think they would want to get interested people signed up so not everyone is doing it at once. it is not like I couldn't go to loblaws and get one I just never bothered as I don't shop there very often. and it's not like I would use it tonight.
    I had visions of going to store then having to go home and sign up on line then having to go back to store and buy the stuff. I am happy to hear that I don't have to do that at least.

I am happy to hear that too! I also thought it was dumb they wouldn't give me a card...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalqueen View Post
    hello...i have a question pls...i was looking at our local flyer and beside some of the items it says x amount of points is that the regular points or bonus points? and also how many points do you get for each dollar you spend???
    PammieD already mentioned this but I'll repeat. The program is not like Sobey's or Indigo/Chapter's programs where you earn points based on the number of dollars you spend. You only get points when you purchase something from your personalized offers or in store/flyer offers. The purpose of scanning your card every time is that it's supposed to track your purchases and provide you personalized offers based on what you've bought.
    plc, Shwa Girl, PammieD and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    If you want to get ahead of the game, you can download the phone app to log on when you get your account.
    I may be asking a stupid question but here goes.
    If you have the PC debit or mastercard, can`t you just go to the site now and join PC Plus
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty_become_member_landing.jsp

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I may be asking a stupid question but here goes.
    If you have the PC debit or mastercard, can`t you just go to the site now and join PC Plus
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty_become_member_landing.jsp
    Heck ya, I did that when it first came out. Been getting offers ever since even though technically the program doesn't start in my region until tomorrow. The offers were a bit useless to me up until last week when I scanned my card at a self checkout. Apparently the program was up and running for the staff only, not consumers yet but it accepted my card anyway and logged the points FINALLY so I wasn't going to complain!
    Last edited by coupongirl99; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Shwa Girl and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Looks like those of us in Ontario with a Superstore can get paid for Palmolive dish soap. It's 2.47 in the flyer with 2500 points and a couple weeks ago there was a flyer for, I believe 0.75 off.
    Now that I'm home I looked at the coupon, unless there was a different one out, the one I have is for the Ultra Palmolive 739ml, and the one being advertised is 1.1L. Still free though
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now that I'm home I looked at the coupon, unless there was a different one out, the one I have is for the Ultra Palmolive 739ml, and the one being advertised is 1.1L. Still free though
    I didn't look at the coupon that closely, bit did notice that is was one per customer so ruined my evil plan of making $.75 on a bunch of them..still free is free so I will still buy a few of them.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Are we supposed to see the PC pts appearing on the account immediately or it takes time?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Its immediate
    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Are we supposed to see the PC pts appearing on the account immediately or it takes time?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Tip
    Go to the loblaws.ca website, find your store, click on promotions to see the week's PC Plus offers.
    Load your personal PC Plus points offers to your card on Fridays.
    Combine flyer offers with personal offers to maximize your points.
    LIVE SIMPLE and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Darn, I hate the non-concentrated stuff and I'm guessing that size is the regular Palmolive. Free is free though so beggars can't be choosers
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PC personalized offers are creeping me out again. Got an offer for Olay soap. Only EVER purchased Olay soap at Superstore before they ever had a points card.

Is that a sponsored one (anyone else have it?) or do they have a profile on my credit card?

But I did get some good ones. Personalized points on Lean Cuisine plus in store points at Superstore.

Points on every kind of berry. Tomatoes.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you use points to buy something will you still get the points of the item you are buying? Trying to figure this out

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So many offers on fruits and veggies :D
    Stretchthatdollar! likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephmarie View Post
    If you use points to buy something will you still get the points of the item you are buying? Trying to figure this out
    Yes, you will. If I bought items that earned me 20,000 PC points, and then redeemed those 20,000 points in a subsequent transaction and bought the same items again? I would earn more points. That's only for in-store offers though, you can only use personalized offers on one transaction.

They may limit quantities too. I hope they do there are still items when I shop tomorrow

Page 23 of 613 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread Information