User Tag List

Page 26 of 613 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    Got my points card and free cake and coffee at Zehrs to celebrate the launch.
    Cake and coffee?! Never got that when signing up. Luckeeeee
    cheekysaver and Ladybug2011 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just a quick question....... instead of reading all of the pages. Please forgive. Am, I to understand that the points now are going to be at Zehrs? And they are also at all of the RCSS? Thanks
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    Total spent - $34.64
    got back $35.20 in PC pts
    You made money!
    The_Scarecrow and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got my new card today and broke it in... spent $47... did 2 X $20 redemptions towards products that would get me more bonus points and I have 37 500 left and I will do 4 rebates for the finish and get $24 back... But I will give it a boost with a dish soap or something... I just want to spend the last bit on produce and get the bonus points from that too... but prices are inflated so I will go back with flyers in hand and do better. How did I do for a newbie? (pfft the learning curb had me spend 20 more then i wanted to... I didn't realize it had to be the pretax total on redemption's.

For the record... my original plan was to get the 8 finish and do the whole shabang in $20 increments to keep my oop down and I knew I would get the $24 back in rebates... but you can't try stuff like this without running into glitches on the first day. It still urks me that I was so close to perfection there!
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: forgot rebate
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

BTW rolling the points works rather nicely!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Where can I see what the points values are? How points do I need for $10 off etc.?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cheeky can you explain "rolling the points over" does this mean you buy items with lots of points then redeem them for yet more items with lots of points, I couldn't understand the website if this was allowed or not?? TIA
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    Where can I see what the points values are? How points do I need for $10 off etc.?
    1000 points = $1
    no different redemption levels
    You can redeem a min of $20 and in increments of $10 above that.
    cheekysaver and Ladybug2011 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Cheeky can you explain "rolling the points over" does this mean you buy items with lots of points then redeem them for yet more items with lots of points, I couldn't understand the website if this was allowed or not?? TIA
    Yes... let me show you what I mean and how I worked it out... it will work better for you because we know... no finish lemon! LOL

Transaction 1
    2 quantum finish $5.97 each - 2X $2 coupons... each earns 5000 points... so 10 000 total
    2 pizzas $5.97 each earns 5000 points so another 10 000 points
    You are now at 20 000 points and that = $20

Transaction 2
    2 quantum finish with coupons 10 000 points
    2 pizzas 10 000 points...
    Now you have a problem.. you cost before tax with the coupons is $19.88 so you need to tack on something to get it over 20
    1 palmolive dish soap $2.47 and it gets you 2500 bonus points
    Your total depending on where you live and how much tax is will be just over $3 with the redemption and you will have earned 22 500 towards your next transaction.

I like multiple transactions because they keep your OOP to a minimum. At this point you keep going until you run out of coupons or you have enough stock. I hope that helps.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Signed up for this today, much to my surprise I have 22K points sitting there. Looks like they've been giving me 250 pts every month because of my debit balance, a really nice welcome I guess.

Sent from my iPad

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Yes... let me show you what I mean and how I worked it out... it will work better for you because we know... no finish lemon! LOL

Transaction 1
    2 quantum finish $5.97 each - 2X $2 coupons... each earns 5000 points... so 10 000 total
    2 pizzas $5.97 each earns 5000 points so another 10 000 points
    You are now at 20 000 points and that = $20

Transaction 2
    2 quantum finish with coupons 10 000 points
    2 pizzas 10 000 points...
    Now you have a problem.. you cost before tax with the coupons is $19.88 so you need to tack on something to get it over 20
    1 palmolive dish soap $2.47 and it gets you 2500 bonus points
    Your total depending on where you live and how much tax is will be just over $3 with the redemption and you will have earned 22 500 towards your next transaction.

I like multiple transactions because they keep your OOP to a minimum. At this point you keep going until you run out of coupons or you have enough stock. I hope that helps.
    Wow awesome work! I didn't think of that. The limit is 2 per transaction only, right? So you could just keep going back and getting 2 at a time? If so I think it's time to stock up on a years worth of Quantum....
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks Cheeky. Is it wrong to be so excited about this and the WM Canada WIDE PMing, I keep finding myself singing Christmas Carols. LOL
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    You spent $90 and got $60.40 back. Way to shop the promo!
    i know i loved it. especially because close to $30 was produce!
    cheekysaver and super807 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are you sure ther is limit of 2 per transaction? i was able to buy more than 2 and get points for each.

thanks for the tip about rolling...will have to try tomorrow...if there is anything left. i am jealous of the pizza...we didn't get that offer in ont.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Thanks Cheeky. Is it wrong to be so excited about this and the WM Canada WIDE PMing, I keep finding myself singing Christmas Carols. LOL
    Sweety whatever is going on in this price war... it is couponer christmas for sure!
    ~~~ I really can't stayyyy~~~Maybe just a coupon or 2 moreeeee~~~~
    psbudrow and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Page 26 of 613 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread Information