User Tag List

Page 28 of 613 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just bought 35 palmolive ($1.88 PM with No Frills) and 10 quantums, got all the points and no tax, made money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

On one receipt?
    Quote Originally Posted by harriet loeyr View Post
    I just bought 35 palmolive ($1.88 PM with No Frills) and 10 quantums, got all the points and no tax, made money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Do you have to ask for the key tag separately? I got the card today. I thought the key tag would come with the card.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went again today. First time cashier somehow screwed it up and had to refund and repurchase everything. Next time went to self checkout and redeemed pcplus points and get a message to wait for attendant. She comes over and says you can't redeem points yet and I say yes you can and why is there a button for it to? She tells me to try again and same message, she probably had to scan my card or something. Just ended up using my pcf bank card to redeem and I swiped it no problem. New program I understand but they gotta teach their employees about it. Since out west there is no no-tax event I will wait until next week to hit it again to let them work out kinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    On one receipt?
    Yes, all on one receipt. I was there (SW Ontario Store) at 7 am, and had a nice cashier all to my self. We tried three Palmolive (PM at 1.88 with No Frills) as a trial as I hadn't tested my PC Financial card and got 7500 points. I asked several times if there was a limit. You can see the points on their screen as soon as the total comes up. All toll, today I made 260,000 points!! The woman at the till asked me if I was going to put the Palmolive and Finish in my will!! I am actually going to donate a bunch of it. I doubt if this type of point making will happen for long, they will likely start limiting quantities, like has already happened in some other provinces.
    Last edited by harriet loeyr; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I don't shop a whole lot at Superstore, think I'll hold off on getting the points card until they iron out the kinks.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Found Buitoni pizza for $3.99 in the flavour Margheri (all the other flavours were $4.49) minus my 10% colleague discount,plus the 5000 points. So I made $1.40 in on the pizza! I also picked up the dish soap. Love this program!
    acosta likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought 28 pizza at Superstore today.. the most was 10 in one transaction! I found the chicken on sale for $3.99 - no limit. $22 out of pocket total.. 28 pizza in the freezer.. and $50 (50000) points in my account. Not bad!\

Ron.
    LIVE SIMPLE and acosta like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    Do you have to ask for the key tag separately? I got the card today. I thought the key tag would come with the card.
    I picked up the card today, too (finally rolled out in my city!) and the key tags were attached to the card. There were two key tags - both dark blue (blueberry image behind the PCPlus logo). The card was in a cardboard folder - maybe your key tags are still in there?
    Last edited by ancarett; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
    PammieD and luckbealady like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

you don't have to get the PC Plus card if you already have a PC bank card or PC credit card...wow everyone is getting so many points good for you, I still have so much dish soap and dishwasher detergent for the next life (in my old stockpile)...that I can't even fathom buying more even if it is a money maker..LOL

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can't wait until it the program is in my area. I do not need another credit card but a points card might make me want to shop there!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went into Fortino's Ancaster to get the Decadent soda (100pts) along with other items. My card did not scan so cashier had to type in the number. Noticed my name did come up on the cashier's screen.
    Store had a table display near entrance with PC Plus cards promoting the program launch.
    neelkamalll1979 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I went into Fortino's Ancaster to get the Decadent soda (100pts) along with other items.
    How is the soda?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ancarett View Post
    I picked up the card today, too (finally rolled out in my city!) and the key tags were attached to the card. There were two key tags - both dark blue (blueberry image behind the PCPlus logo). The card was in a cardboard folder - maybe your key tags are still in there?
    That's alarming-we didn't get one and I'm waiting for a reply from customer service as to why.When I went online to register it said here was a key fob linked to the account.I reset the account so the key fob couldn't redeem points only earn them.I think there's serious potential for fraud in that mixup.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All sold out at my RCSS

Page 28 of 613 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread Information