User Tag List

Page 46 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 140,000 points after redeeming 40,000 points on soup (made 60,000 points on soup this morning) . i am holding on to mine...i am funny about redeeming points or spending gift cards...it seems like insurance to me in case something bad happens. but maybe save some points for gardening to buy all my plants?
    Giseledta, aussie, harbie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have noticed that when I go into PCPlus.ca on Friday morning to peruse any new offers, I usually receive the e-mail notification of new offers later in the day. Since flyers are prepared in advance, SCers at least know there might be a very nice pts offer starting Friday if they so desire to get it loaded onto their card via their account.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Just wondering how many points everyone has? Do you roll them? Are you saving them for something big? What would that be? Just curious. I'm saving mine....for now
    I have $355.00 worth on my MC. $37.00 worth on my points card. Saving them for the new year
    harbie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I was able to load my new offers on my phone...but I cannot figure out how to get the 20 000 wus 100.00...do I have to wait till tomorrow to get that one?
    Also my personal offers now state "offer expires after one use on subsequent transactions. we reserve the right to limit quantity" and a bunch of other stuff.
    Did it always say that? Ive never noticed till now...which sucks cuz this is the one time ive gotten my personal coupons that id actually like to use more then once lol

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

PURPLEBUNNY89[QUOTE=
    Because it will be after coupons there is no chance I will even come close to spending $100 out of pocket. I'll re-structure my shopping list now and RCSS will only be getting a tiny bit of my money or none at all. We shall see. .[/QUOTE]

Today I bought 10 of the Lysol No-Touch System that were on special at $9.99. I used 10 x $5 coupons and another small thing to reach the $100 and I did get the 20,000 bonus plus the 5,000 each Lysol product. Total points 70,000 points worth $70. So you CAN use coupons to lower your out of pocket.
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    baggypants, aussie, harbie and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The 20k points WUS $100 starts tomorrow and therefore will show tomorrow, I think I mentioned it above, but they had a WUS $80 offer before and it came a little later than my offers did

And yes, personal coupons have always been one transaction but you can buy multiples in one transaction
    Silk, Elin and stacymarie like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The 20k points WUS $100 starts tomorrow and therefore will show tomorrow, I think I mentioned it above, but they had a WUS $80 offer before and it came a little later than my offers did

And yes, personal coupons have always been one transaction but you can buy multiples in one transaction

I have the offer available today.It showed up at the same time as my weekly offers this morning.
    Silk likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    I have the offer available today.It showed up at the same time as my weekly offers this morning.
    Do your flyers start on Thursday? I'm in Ontario where our flyers start on Friday. I don't get personal offers until Friday and I haven't received this offer yet. Will probably get it tomorrow.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Do your flyers start on Thursday? I'm in Ontario where our flyers start on Friday. I don't get personal offers until Friday and I haven't received this offer yet. Will probably get it tomorrow.
    Yes our flyer starts on Thursday.
    Silk, Shwa Girl and trishka like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Im pretty sure flyers start on Fridays here in MB...but my personal offers are always available for download on Thursday - that's why I am confused about the 20 000 wus 100.00 not showing up.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    Im pretty sure flyers start on Fridays here in MB...but my personal offers are always available for download on Thursday - that's why I am confused about the 20 000 wus 100.00 not showing up.
    No idea then. Maybe give them a call.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    PURPLEBUNNY89

Today I bought 10 of the Lysol No-Touch System that were on special at $9.99. I used 10 x $5 coupons and another small thing to reach the $100 and I did get the 20,000 bonus plus the 5,000 each Lysol product. Total points 70,000 points worth $70. So you CAN use coupons to lower your out of pocket.
    Wow..great shop..Our sales don't start until tomorrow and my lysol coups expiry today...Uggggg...I just can't get a break with this PC Plus program. The pizza deal was a bust for me too..We only got 250pts per pizza....Hoping to get some deals soon!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

...Okay so now I have to go back and re-amend my grocery list AGAIN lol!
    Bargain Seeker and harbie like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Yes Purple Bunny, you can redeem your pts for GCs

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Last time they had an offer like this it showed up Friday around 7am (I can usually download my offers earlier, just after midnight)
    Our flyers start Thursday here and I was sent the notification email this a.m. and was able to load all offers except the 20K wus $100 offer. But I just went back to check and it was there. And it showed that it was already loaded, so I guess since I had already loaded the other offers, they automatically included the 20k offer as loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm a little confused...I have the app on my phone, it gives me an option to download my offers every week. When I download them, and then buy one of them are my points automatically given to me? Because the offers match my card number? I hope I'm explaining this right and people are understanding. Thanks
    I''m not sure but I believe that's the way it's supposed to work for apps. Heads up though -- I heard there were some problems using the app and /or mobile devices for some parts of the PC programme. Maybe someone else can help, as I use the plus card.

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    That's strange. When the program rolled out with Loblaws, I didn't get a card. Only signed up online. And now, if I want a card, I have to use all my points on my phone 'card' and then get a new one - they cannot combine them (apparently, says a customer service agent a couple of months ago).
    If they're ever looking for 'real' cards. I won't ever have one.
    You can pick up a Plus card in store. Don't know about combining with the app, but I don't see why not. Online there's a place you can add another card to your account. I have both my plus card and PC credit card registered.

FP, thanks for letting us know we can do the personal offers more than once but it just has to be in one transaction - good info to have!

if anyone is wondering, I did a SCOP last week and got the points. Make sure the cashier doesn't just take it off the bill but rings it through with the code showing free

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    ericaraina and ingridmann like this.
    Have a great life!

Page 46 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread Information