User Tag List

Page 83 of 613 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well the BIG Pepperidge Farms Cookie and Cracker Chips Boxing Week Giveaway concluded with the expiry of the ad (see graphic), on Saturday; anyone trying for this Freebie found out that to get the 2500pts required CS intervention, and we were told the ad was in error. I believe some folks were not granted their extra pts (2500 vs 300) per item, but most were given "Goodwill" pts to make up the difference.

NEWS FLASH: just over to our RCSS this morning, and would you believe the cookies are still yielding 2500pts, but this time with a legitimate shelf sticker that shows these points in the bottom rt corner. There is a limit of (8) now in effect ... no sign, but all the cashiers are aware, or should be. There was plenty of inventory, btw, so I grabbed my (8) all of which is going to a family we're close to who don't have two nickels to rub together, and are expecting twins! Yikes!
    NOTE: Does NOT apply to the Cracker chips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The cashier at mine said they closed the loophole allowing redemptions with PC Plus for any GCs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I got a 2000pts for Huggies wipes personal offer, but are they on sale this week at all anywhere to price match them at superstore?

Nevermind, upon closer inspection of the offer, it's for the 168-960 pack, but the picture shows the tubs... they really need to get their act together on this program.
    Last edited by maribel; Mon, Dec 30th, 2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: n.m
    DianneS likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought 6 of the pepperidge farm crackers. I checked on the way in to store for a notice about points error, saw nothing, and when I went to shelf there was a colorful banner saying 300 points per bag. I took a screen shot of the flyer which showed the original 2500 point offer. Took my receipt and screen shot of the flyer after I paid and did not get the points 2500, per bag. cs told me to do a missing points inquiry on my phone app, which I did. Should I call the number too? should I go back and ask them to comp me the points?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maribel View Post
    I got a 2000pts for Huggies wipes personal offer, but are they on sale this week at all anywhere to price match them at superstore?

Nevermind, upon closer inspection of the offer, it's for the 168-960 pack, but the picture shows the tubs... they really need to get their act together on this program.
    Same thing happened to me this past summer. 2000 points for Huggies wipes with the tubs in picture but the fine print said 168-960.

I ended up buying ONE tub because they were $2 and I had a $1 coupon and I got the bonus points! I was so ticked I didn't buy 20! lol

Not sure if it'll still work but may e worth a try... GL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Well the BIG Pepperidge Farms Cookie and Cracker Chips Boxing Week Giveaway concluded with the expiry of the ad (see graphic), on Saturday; anyone trying for this Freebie found out that to get the 2500pts required CS intervention, and we were told the ad was in error. I believe some folks were not granted their extra pts (2500 vs 300) per item, but most were given "Goodwill" pts to make up the difference.

NEWS FLASH: just over to our RCSS this morning, and would you believe the cookies are still yielding 2500pts, but this time with a legitimate shelf sticker that shows these points in the bottom rt corner. There is a limit of (8) now in effect ... no sign, but all the cashiers are aware, or should be. There was plenty of inventory, btw, so I grabbed my (8) all of which is going to a family we're close to who don't have two nickels to rub together, and are expecting twins! Yikes!
    NOTE: Does NOT apply to the Cracker chips.
    thanks for the tip... just got back bought 4 cookies $2.50 each used 2- $1 wub2 coupon and got 10,000 points automatically so no hassle. so made $2 and then put them in the foodbank bin as we don't really eat that kind of thing very often. There was no sign indicating limit of 8. Will probably go back tomorrow and get some more. Thanks again for the tip.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

When I'm not sure about whether the points are there or not, I grab as many as I would like to buy, bring them to the cash (always use the self-checkout though, less hassle, can take my time), and I scan them, press "Pay for my Order" then the points show on your items. You can then press the back button and continue your order. If the points don't show, I leave the items aside, and return them when I'm done. .. Used that method on the cheesecakes and the mandarin oranges. Didn't want to buy unless they were free! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Same thing happened to me this past summer. 2000 points for Huggies wipes with the tubs in picture but the fine print said 168-960.

I ended up buying ONE tub because they were $2 and I had a $1 coupon and I got the bonus points! I was so ticked I didn't buy 20! lol

Not sure if it'll still work but may e worth a try... GL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    thanks for the tip... just got back bought 4 cookies $2.50 each used 2- $1 wub2 coupon and got 10,000 points automatically so no hassle. so made $2 and then put them in the foodbank bin as we don't really eat that kind of thing very often. There was no sign indicating limit of 8. Will probably go back tomorrow and get some more. Thanks again for the tip.
    You are most welcome. Funny thing about those coupons, and the limit. Upon arrival at my RCSS this morning, I was surprised to see the 2500pts sign AND actual inventory on the shelf. So I went and asked the senior cashier about this, since she was the one who had helped with the manual points on Boxing Day. That's who mentioned the' limit of 8' and then we talked about the $1 coupons, on top of FREE, and she says 'its fine to use them', but the full pads on Boxing Day were now absent. I guess you beat me to it.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    When I'm not sure about whether the points are there or not, I grab as many as I would like to buy, bring them to the cash (always use the self-checkout though, less hassle, can take my time), and I scan them, press "Pay for my Order" then the points show on your items. You can then press the back button and continue your order. If the points don't show, I leave the items aside, and return them when I'm done. .. Used that method on the cheesecakes and the mandarin oranges. Didn't want to buy unless they were free! lol
    Smart! Excellent tip! Thanks so much! I'll totally do that next time!
    scouponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    You are most welcome. Funny thing about those coupons, and the limit. Upon arrival at my RCSS this morning, I was surprised to see the 2500pts sign AND actual inventory on the shelf. So I went and asked the senior cashier about this, since she was the one who had helped with the manual points on Boxing Day. That's who mentioned the' limit of 8' and then we talked about the $1 coupons, on top of FREE, and she says 'its fine to use them', but the full pads on Boxing Day were now absent. I guess you beat me to it.
    Nope not me...I only took 5 on Boxing Day. I didn't have then with me so I grabbed 2 today...there were still some and even a partial pad right in front of the cookies. I would never clear out a pad....bad couponing etiquette tempting though it might be sometimes!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The cashier at mine said they closed the loophole allowing redemptions with PC Plus for any GCs
    Hmmmm... that's very interesting, as I just picked up a few grocery items and a GC from a leading golf equipment retailer, and redeemed PC pts to cover it all (except the few bucks over the 10K threshold, for which I used a PC GC, so zero OOP. Perhaps because, it wasn't the only item I was getting?

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I guess not at my store... On the 28th I redeemed all my pc points for $400 in Sears GCs...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Today I bought 6 Pepperidge Farms Cookies using 2x $0.75 and 2x $1 WUB2 plus a Johnsonville Sausage for $4.49 - $1. Total was $14.99 but got 15000 in points (free meat with this purchase)!! :D
    Silk and orchidgirl like this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LCF204 View Post
    I guess not at my store... On the 28th I redeemed all my pc points for $400 in Sears GCs...
    Maybe they only stop redeeming points for PC GCs. But not third party GCs like sears or Petro-Can.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Marciem wrote: "I bought 6 of the pepperidge farm crackers. I checked on the way in to store for a notice about points error, saw nothing, and when I went to shelf there was a colorful banner saying 300 points per bag. I took a screen shot of the flyer which showed the original 2500 point offer. Took my receipt and screen shot of the flyer after I paid and did not get the points 2500, per bag. cs told me to do a missing points inquiry on my phone app, which I did. Should I call the number too? should I go back and ask them to comp me the points?"

Call them. I've only used the online inquiry once, but never received a response. I've heard similar stories from others. The representative I spoke to also said it's better to call.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Wed, Jan 1st, 2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Agh, forgot to reply with quote: cut and paste version!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Page 83 of 613 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast

Thread Information