User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks! I'll check these out
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    They hate me too - so I mught as well try the scop, that can't hate me any more. Plus I get a sadistic satisfaction when the really awful supervisor is on and they have to give them to me for free!
    LOL... I have to admit, I think the same way.
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Haleine View Post
    The 8-pack of Dove soap with bonus body wash selling at $11.47 has been marked down to $9.00 clearance however they are still scanning at $11.47 - opportunity for SCOP (Wal Mart).

The Olay facial wipes with bonus moisturizer selling at $8.97 have been rolled back to $6.47 however they are still scanning at $8.97 - opportunity for SCOP (Wal Mart).

The Glade scented oil plug-ins selling at $5.87 have been rolled back to $4.97 and are still scanning at $5.87 - opportunity for SCOP (Wal Mart).

The 2in1 scented Glade candles that some have been using the $2.00 off any glade product coupon to purchase are priced at $2.78 and scanning at $3.97 - opportunity for SCOP (RCSS).
    Huggies wipes 184 count (Soft Skin & Natural Care) is priced at $6.97 but scanning at $7.97. Anothe SCOP (got one today at WM).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bump for you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

None of the things you listed were rolled back at my local store. But I had printed out some more scrubbing bubbles coupons (one per purchase as someone pointed out the other day not per customer as they told me)> I went in prepared and the cashier didn't let me down. First she called the supervisor and as she called her couldn't count 4 coupons, said there was only 3. So I laid them out in a prety line for her. Then I pointed out that it said per purchase. She said but they are printed, so I got out my copy of the coupon policy (thanks for whoever posted it). I also had a magnifying glass in my purse in case she challenged the one per purchase was one per customer. The supervisor came over and said as long as the expiry date is OK then you can take them.
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Dec 31st, 2008 at 01:33 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does SCOP mean that we get it FREE if it scans more then the shelf price?

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

darn.. I looked, but no deal at my WM.. thanks for the heads up thoguh! I'll keep checking.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

went to WM today..read the tag and clearly states the product was for 9.96, but bf scanned it at those self scanners for 12.xx, so brought it to the cashier, and still said 12.xx and the cashier argued with me saying it can't be 9.96 and I told him i read it carefully and it IS 9.96. he just changed the price, I didn't bother with the SCOP because there was massive lineups, and I wasn't sure if I could apply the SCOP here since he changed the pricing...and as well i'm still a bit scared to ask for it!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Don't know how you guys could find so many scan wrongly products Good for you.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Thanks I got a free cottonelle wipes at my Walmart today after reading this!!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by red_ivy83 View Post
    Does SCOP mean that we get it FREE if it scans more then the shelf price?
    Yes it's free if it is under $10 and if it's over then you get $10 off the regular price. (At least that is what they said at SDM)
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I thought Cottonelle Wipe's new price is $1.18, isn't it true? My WalMart scan for this price but they didn't post price, so I thought that is the new price.

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

whats SCOP? Is that when it's free bc rang up wrong? My dad went to WM for the 2/$1 campbells & they rang up wrong.. he called the manager over and had to show her the display and ask her to plz tell the cashier. When he went back the cashier was ringing someone else through, wouldn't take him & cont'd w/ the line. He had to go to another cashier & then the soups rang up wrong AGAIN. He ended up waiting in line for nearly half an hr w/ no offer of a discount or even an APOLOGY! I was also yelled at by a WM CSM for going two days in a row to price compare on Satinecare &use $2o coupons.. she refused to do it and told me there was a PC limit of 6, but wouldnt do the 6 bc Iwas in the day b4. Ive been contemplating writing to complain.. Wm also always tried to charge tax on freebies and coupons that cover taxes.. FRAUD.. def not plsd w my local WM!
    ~* Give the Breath of LIFE. Help FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS*~

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    whats SCOP? Is that when it's free bc rang up wrong? My dad went to WM for the 2/$1 campbells & they rang up wrong.. he called the manager over and had to show her the display and ask her to plz tell the cashier. When he went back the cashier was ringing someone else through, wouldn't take him & cont'd w/ the line. He had to go to another cashier & then the soups rang up wrong AGAIN. He ended up waiting in line for nearly half an hr w/ no offer of a discount or even an APOLOGY! I was also yelled at by a WM CSM for going two days in a row to price compare on Satinecare &use $2o coupons.. she refused to do it and told me there was a PC limit of 6, but wouldnt do the 6 bc Iwas in the day b4. Ive been contemplating writing to complain.. Wm also always tried to charge tax on freebies and coupons that cover taxes.. FRAUD.. def not plsd w my local WM!
    Is that White Oaks Walmart? I hate that store so much. Every time I go in there the place looks like it's been ransacked and most of the associates are beyond useless. Now that they've done that huge express checkout section it takes forever to get through the regular check-outs. I wish there was another one closer than Argyle or Hyde Park, I would gladly go there instead.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

If the price scan wrong the the first product should be free for under $10, or $10 off for over $10 product.

For free products, I found only SDM does it right, no where else. However, when we have buy 1 get 1 for free type of free products, SDM's price is kind of high normally for the first product, then we rather pay for tax for the second product.

One we to get the tax back for the free product is by sending the claim to government, but with the stamp, etc., might not worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information