User Tag List

Page 11 of 536 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    there is a 20% off in store coupon for baby circo products.
    Ohhh thank you for this!! I just bought some Circo items today and didn't realize I had printed the Circo Target coupon and had it with me when I was at Target lol. Looks like I'm going back again tomorrow!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love each and every one of you who has contributed to this thread. A million hugs for every one of you! I will have a wonderful BBQ season because of you :D

Thank you tons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went today to the newmarket location and got vh sauce, asian 5 spice, for 76 cents. they also had a garlic rib sauce for the same price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm surprised so few people (including myself) know about the clearance section. I will start shopping at TarJAY now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the Queen flannel sheet 10.49, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Powder 4.79, Ghirardelli Cocoa Powder 3.+, Revlon Nail Color 1.80, Kids shoes 50% off 9.99 & 11.49.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by valentinabear View Post
    I'm surprised so few people (including myself) know about the clearance section. I will start shopping at TarJAY now.
    This is news to me! Too bad, i was just there tonight. I will see if my store has one next time! Thanks everyone!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Chatham store pretty much has all the same discounts listed.

Picked up the flannel sheets (twin) for $7.49, a bunch of nail art items (no CG polish at my store, and the foundation I was looking for was also on clearance and sold out), and a wine kit in a wooden box for $0.99 (it was a Christmas item, and will be a stocking stuffer for my SIL).

The store had a whole aisle dedicated to various clearance items. There were also lots of clearance items in the home section. And a really nice Giada De Laurentiis 10pc stainless steel cook set (pots and pans) for $75 - I had a long debate about getting it, but thankfully my saving side won out, since I know I really did not need it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  IMG_1448.jpg
Views: 2112
Size:  71.5 KB

All the Patak's curry sauces were gone. Alot of sheets and house decor items left at Waterloo store.
    Jasmine Rice $1.49; Red Rice $1.49; Wild Rice $1.19; Knorr Vegetable Broth $0.71; Pie filling $1.92; Lindt Gold Bar $2.99; Hot&Sour Soup Mix $0.59; Mango Chutney $1.19

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

At the store I went to there is no clearance section. It is clearance products mixed together with regular ones on the regular shelves, so worth a walk around
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinabear View Post
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 08:11 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ yup, usually there is no dedicated clearance section.
    it's a bit tedious at first when searching for beauty and cosmetics clearance, but you soon become very good at spotting those tiny red stickers from the ends of the aisles
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Niagara Falls had mostly the same clearance mentioned, no shaver, unfortunately. I did get a mini hair straightener that was $29.99, marked to $8.99, rang in at $5.99, pretty happy about that. Also got a hair dryer that started at $29.99 for $8.99.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just got back from my Target and I finally asked about clearance items.

I was coming down the escalator and noticed employees clearing out the baby clearance items and bringing cart loads to the back so I had to ask what they did with it!

At first she thought I was crazy but I explained one day I go in and there's LOADS of stuff then the next it's all gone. It cannot possibly sell and I see you're bringing carts of clearance stuff to the back so I'm just curious what you do with it? Do you ship it to a liquidation store?

She said they donate it all. She wasn't sure but thought it might go to Salvation Army but she said that our store doesn't like to leave stock for long so they send it to charity fairly regularly. Great for charity of course but it almost made me cry. lol. So many deals that could be had but they ship it off before people get a chance to buy. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    scbpooh, dizzyb, online and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Can anyone confirm if there are any clearance items at the meadowlands location in Hamilton. Friends of mine have been there and said theres nothing marked down, yet there are deals posted all over the place. Has anyone been there and scored some deals?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got two of the covergirl stick balms for $0.39 each, after using $2 coupons
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    Can anyone confirm if there are any clearance items at the meadowlands location in Hamilton. Friends of mine have been there and said theres nothing marked down, yet there are deals posted all over the place. Has anyone been there and scored some deals?
    The same deals will be at that store if those items are in stock

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 11 of 536 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread Information