User Tag List

Page 106 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I spent alot for myself last week and was hoping to get a big bonus offer, I got the usual offers plus an extra bonus offer for 6,000 pts for $30 spent on in the Natural foods section which I will try to spend but don't think I will.
    i would love that offer, the organic milk, eggs, bread, cereal my husband insists on adds up so we would love that offer
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

from going from 1 single offer last week which was horrible to a awesome week this week - can't wait

500pts Blackberries
    800pts Blueberries
    600pts Raspberries
    300pts Iceberg Lettuce
    200pts for every $1 spent on Carrots
    600pts Deli World Bread
    400pts Dare Wagon Wheels
    500pts Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
    1400pts Cascade Gel Dishwasher Detergent
    500pts Schneider's Lunchmate Stackers
    1600pts Carnation Instant Breakfast
    400pts Eggo Waffles or Pancakes
    1200pts Kellogg's Special K Cereal
    200pts for every $1 spent on Deli Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on self serve Deli Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on Fresh Pork

the ONLY one I will not use this week is the Cascades Dishwasher detergent as my dishwasher doesn't take liquid detergent!!!
    acosta likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmalias View Post
    I had the personal offer for 10000 points wus $50.00.
    I spent $70, but I redeemed $40 worth of points, so my offer did not work.
    I read that redeeming does not effect gaining points, but this is not correct.
    Has anyone had the same or different experience.
    I had similar experience when using GC as part of payment too:

Spent $50.45, paid $30.95 by GC, $19.5 by credit card.
    PC Plus online stated purchase of $51, no points was awarded. Then several days later, another transaction shows up on account for $0 spent, 195 points granted. So the amount paid by GC didn't earn any point.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I have the Cadbury points deal again wub $10. Dummy people, they think if they permanently stuck an offer in my account I will eventually buy it, not a chance . I will have to put way too much effort than my $10 to loose those 10 lbs I will gain from their choco chum. Oh, they have also figured out that I am trying to buy produce but they are still trying to pursue me buy rasp and other berries with romaine. I still have last week's romaine in my fridge. So, I happen to find their offer repeating too often.
    Last edited by sporatic; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmalias View Post
    I had the personal offer for 10000 points wus $50.00.
    I spent $70, but I redeemed $40 worth of points, so my offer did not work.
    I read that redeeming does not effect gaining points, but this is not correct.
    Has anyone had the same or different experience.
    How you pay should have nothing to do with the offer. Why do you say this is not correct - did the cashier tell you otherwise? As well, did you read the details of the offer? Some are only good on specific items or do not include items.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    I had similar experience when using GC as part of payment too:

Spent $50.45, paid $30.95 by GC, $19.5 by credit card.
    PC Plus online stated purchase of $51, no points was awarded. Then several days later, another transaction shows up on account for $0 spent, 195 points granted. So the amount paid by GC didn't earn any point.
    No tax on anything you bought? The points offer is before taxes so maybe that's why.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    No tax on anything you bought? The points offer is before taxes so maybe that's why.
    Thanks. I'll check the receipt for the tax amount.
    The fact that they didn't give me any regular points for the $30 paid by GC made me think payment made by GC didn't earn points. I only received points for the amount paid by credit card. I could be wrong though. I've send in an inquiry online and will see how it turns out. Thanks.
    Last edited by engo; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 02:02 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    How you pay should have nothing to do with the offer. Why do you say this is not correct - did the cashier tell you otherwise? As well, did you read the details of the offer? Some are only good on specific items or do not include items.
    Redeeming points effects your offer, they consider it a discount. Lesson is, don't redeem points if the offer is spend $xx, save redeeming for another time. I just wish they would say that in the offer.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So far so good with personal offers working correctly.
    harbie likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    If PC actually wants you to use the offers, shouldn't it email you about them and not have them mysteriously appear in your account? Went in my account today and found a new offer of 6,000 points For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department. I don't get new offers until Fridays so normally I wouldn't have gone in the account until tomorrow. Just silence from them on a good offer.

Had they emailed me to let me know, I would've used it. But they didn't email so I spent about that much in the natural food dept at SDM yesterday and about $40 more on Well.ca this morning. Won't need any more for a while.

I WANT to like this program. I know it is a good program, but between this and having to claim missing points on literally every transaction, it is testing my patience.
    After reading your post, I checked my PC Plus account and discovered I also received the offer of 6,000 pts for every $30 spent in the Natural Foods Department and did not receive any email notice about it being added to my offers. However, it's not too late to use this offer. I checked mine and the expiry date is February 20.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 09:46 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

!Help- so I had offer for spend 50, recieve 7500pts. So my subtotal was 53.60, meaning total after all coupons and before taxes. I did not recieve any pts, so I emailed them. 1st response i get is that only 45.55 was eligable and they told me to read the terms that I agreed to when I got the card. So I didn't buy any thing in part of the exclusions. So I email them back with a picture of my reciept, asking them to break it down because I don't understand. 2nd person writes back that I had redeemed 10.00 in pts, so I'm not eligable. 1 you have to redeem starting at 20.oo, and 2 I didn't do any redemptions. Any ideas??!!
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    After reading your post, I checked my PC Plus account and discovered I also received the offer of 6,000 pts for every $30 spent in the Natural Foods Department and did not receive any email notice about it being added to my offers. However, it's not too late to use this offer. I checked mine and the expiry date is February 20.
    I checked my offers and yeah!!! I got it too. Will have to plan my shopping around this...hopefully I will get some other good personal offers as well

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^^ wow how rude to tell you to go read the terms you agreed to. If they do not know how to answer your enquiry then they should pass it along to some one who does or ask for help instead of being rude , you should have asked for him/her to read them to you then. Lol at the second answer, they don't even know how their own program works ... Any exclusion on the offer from what you can read? Or post receipt here and maybe we can all put our brains together and help
    Colsgirl and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Would love to know how SCers are seeing their next flyer offers for PC Plus already. Have checked my account twice today and once yesterday-only saw the bonus 6000pt offer wus $30 in Nature's Food dept. Still have current offers.

Peachykeen-love your Eggo waffles points offer! Wish I get it soon.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Made money today as one of my personal offers were buy Azami Ramen 110g pkg noodles @ $0.38 each / get 600 pts each....only bought 10..should have bought more.....but all that sodium :0/
    nessa23 likes this.

Page 106 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast

Thread Information