User Tag List

Page 14 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow is amazing how they add different thing on clearance daily, I didn't see any of those on clearance last night

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I noticed at the Appleby line location that the same items I got at the burlington mall location were more expensive or not on clearance

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Hmm, I purchased an item on clearance and it went down further 7 days later and was told their policy was to not give you an adjustment if you already purchased it on clearance and no mention was made of the 10 days. I wasn't too upset as it was a good deal already however, it was a difference of $20.
    I had had bought an electric throw on clearance for $24.99 went down 12 days later to $14.99, brought my receipt in and didn't have a problem. Surprised you had a problem, wish all staff knew what the policy was.
    Angela273 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Making a chicken stir fry with the .76 vh sauce (half the bottle) , 1 cup of the red cargo rice (1.49), and chicken thighs that were on managers special for 8.80/kg and whatever veg we have in the fridge.

Found a recipe for the red cargo rice: http://twomenandalittlefarm.blogspot...-rice.html?m=1

I'll let you know how it turns out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just figured out that there is 10 cups of rice in the bag. So cooked it would be 20 cups. For 2 cups of cooked rice it cost .15 cents! Crazy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Forgot to ask her about the Xmas stuff. Might still be there, for anyone thinking of going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    Sorry to hear :-S I was there just Tuesday afternoon and there was tons of Dial soap, the scent was Pomegranate and something. Reddish orange colour. There was more than 20. I didn't get any bc the smart source coupons don't include the hand soaps. And there were two full aisles of Xmas stuff at the far back corner. Mostly stockings and gift boxes. I wonder if they took it all to the back bc it wasn't disappearing fast enough :-S
    i_love_coupons likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone been to Cloverdale, Centrepoint or Richmond Hill and can report the clearance status? Trying to convince DH to take me to one of those. Hoping for baby items if anyone can help! TIA
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

If you can go to burlington the burlington mall has a lot, so does the an caster location. Worth it with what I saw of discounts. About 1/3 if original pricing. I seriously considered buying a playpen even though we haven't decided on kids yet lol

costybex likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just ate the rice. I really liked it! I followed the recipe I posted and it was a great nutty flavor and very fluffy. (And I usually sick at cooking rice). The sauce was great, I used 2 cloves of minced garlic and salt and pepper for seasoning the chicken.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

am literally close to the cloverdale mall one, but anytime I go there don't see much stuff lol. I dunno if just me though.i was there today hoping to find the Philips shaver, none left, plus the staffs were in every aisle with cart putting stuff on the shelf so I left. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Anyone been to Cloverdale, Centrepoint or Richmond Hill and can report the clearance status? Trying to convince DH to take me to one of those. Hoping for baby items if anyone can help! TIA
    1cheapb*tch and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I got one for $14.99.....waiting to see if it goes even lower! Also, if they do, I would like to get one of the bigger ones..FULL size that is on for $38.99 right now but will buy it if it gets cheaper :0)
    Quote Originally Posted by EPelley View Post
    I had had bought an electric throw on clearance for $24.99 went down 12 days later to $14.99, brought my receipt in and didn't have a problem. Surprised you had a problem, wish all staff knew what the policy was.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's good to know. It's interesting how each store sets their own prices

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i heard someone got the toddler bed for $18 today! last night I was still paying $30 for it. anyone else able to buy the bed for $18?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

The Orleans store just discounted a massive amount of items today! Bounty 2 packs $1.74, Lysol 2 pack wipes 94c, degree mens deoderant $2.09, primo soups for 59c, candy for 99c, kelloggs cereals $2, $2.39 covergirl + tons more! It seemed like each aisle had discounted items, most at 50% + off. Plus their were store coupons you could use for additional discounts and more! I got my bounty for 74c and my lysol for FREE (with Wal-mart mag coupons)!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

LL

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 14 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread Information