User Tag List

Page 141 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I do love this new program...I do love this new program...but sometimes things are a bit silly!!

In last week's flyer they had PC salad dressing and PC croutons for $1.99 with 100 PC points, so since I love both and they were on sale and they had points, I bought both.

But I only got points for one of the items, so I stopped at Customer Service and what a time I had to get the 10 cents worth of points!! At least six different excuses or reasons I didn't get the points (not eligible, did it have a sign, must be just one of the items, wrong flavour, etc)!! She even called over the supervisor who scrutinized the flyer very carefully.

Finally (grudingly!!) got the points...phew...but I do love this new program!!

baggypants
    Colsgirl, Natalka, harbie and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I sometimes see Galen Weston at my Loblaws. He shops there. Never gone up to him, but if I see him again, I'll make sure to tell him about this crappy program and the crappy experiences I have at his stores in general. But that means I'd have to go there lol. I doubt he cares but I'd want to see how he handles it
    Ummm.

Mr. Weston holds a B.A. from Harvard University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University. He and his wife Alexandra have two sons.
    http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/...1!OpenDocument

I think that he has learned how to "politi-speak" so he will try to schmooze you. By giving you some free reusable bags. LOL.

Don't waste your gas/bus fare and time. He won't help.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by baggypants View Post
    I do love this new program...I do love this new program...but sometimes things are a bit silly!!

In last week's flyer they had PC salad dressing and PC croutons for $1.99 with 100 PC points, so since I love both and they were on sale and they had points, I bought both.

But I only got points for one of the items, so I stopped at Customer Service and what a time I had to get the 10 cents worth of points!! At least six different excuses or reasons I didn't get the points (not eligible, did it have a sign, must be just one of the items, wrong flavour, etc)!! She even called over the supervisor who scrutinized the flyer very carefully.

Finally (grudingly!!) got the points...phew...but I do love this new program!!

baggypants
    Woah!
    At the time the started to scrutinize, I would have asked them to just refund those items, tell them I will take my business elsewhere, and tell them I will just call the head office to let them know what is going on at the store level. I would have done this very calmly so they knew I meant business.

Woah!
    baggypants and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Shwa Girl, that's what my shopping companion suggested I do, but you know how it is when you are so far into the transaction, you want it resolved and it kind of feels good to know that they wasted more than 10 cents between the two of them to handle the transaction!!!

baggypants
    avoncallingu and Shwa Girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't expect him to help at all. I just want to see him try to explain it. I've dealt with politicians and CEOs before, I'm not afraid to ask them stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Ummm.

http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/...1!OpenDocument

I think that he has learned how to "politi-speak" so he will try to schmooze you. By giving you some free reusable bags. LOL.

Don't waste your gas/bus fare and time. He won't help.
    avoncallingu, Ciel, emg and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I don't expect him to help at all. I just want to see him try to explain it. I've dealt with politicians and CEOs before, I'm not afraid to ask them stuff
    He is a lost cause.
    Putting your complaint in writing to Loblaws customer service (website form) or to Loblaws toll free customer service number (back page of the weekly flyer), yields more results. It's then documented. Just my experience....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

He is a lost cause. Remember the Bangladesh fire where 400+ workers died, making, among other things Joe Fresh products?
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle11676189/
    Putting your complaint in writing to Loblaws customer service (website form) or to Loblaws toll free customer service number (back page of the weekly flyer), yields more results. It's then documented. Just my experience....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't plan on making a trip in hopes of running into him. I just meant that if he is there I will go talk to him and not walk away.

My complaints to Loblaws customer service have been well documented. Just ignored. The PC Plus program is the only time I've complained to a head office
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    He is a lost cause. Remember the Bangladesh fire where 400+ workers died, making, among other things Joe Fresh products?
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle11676189/
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 8th, 2014 at 10:05 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anything View Post
    In some stores booth were set up to introduce this new program - PC plus, so you probably will get the plastic card from them. There are 42 locations in Toronto that is participating the program:

https://www.pcplus.ca/loyaltyStaticS...N&city=Toronto
    oh toronto..ok i will tell to my brother then.. thanks

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Pepsi Next starts off tasting sort of like regular Pepsi, then segues into a diluted black licorice/root beer flavour that I attribute to the stevia extract; none of that corn syrup aftertaste. It's ok if you like the diluted soda flavour (Zevia is all stevia soda and it tastes like very diluted soda) but I'm not going to stop drinking regular cola.
    I cannot be the only SCer still remembering the 1990s ads with Spice Girls singing about Generation Next for Pepsi??
    Insane likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

PC Meatballs can be fine to dine on-it's just finer when the price is right aka $6.99 or better.

Re: quest to find the Joe Fresh black knit polo dress-it seems that store stock is decided at a regional level and the store staff are left to call other stores for items that customers want but are not stocked in their store(s). If you are in RCSS Oakville-land or Loblaws-Queens Quay-land, post if you have spotted that scalloped hem dress on a rack at either store! I think the Toronto fashion scene must have dibs on the dress, seeing that Toronto Fashion Week is almost here and the 'burbs outside of the GTA don't get ALL the Joe Fresh merchandise.
    I'll be surprised if Hamilton SCers have spotted the dress at Fortino's Eastgate or in Burlington. (I'm asking for stores near the GO Transit Lakeshore lines or local transit routes.)
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Klepti View Post
    I bought reese today. Had the personal offer for 700 points and price matched for 69¢ @ Metro. So tons of chocolate just had to pay tax. To bad it wasn't a no tax event at RCSS. When I left the self checkout I forgot my $80 of change in the change slot. I drove back ten minutes and the cashier had found it and set it aside. Lucky me! Very impressed by the honesty of the staff! Love PC Plus

Thank you got the same offer and now thanks to this post I now have hundreds of peanut butter cups and just payed the tax
    harbie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samplegurl View Post
    Thank you got the same offer and now thanks to this post I now have hundreds of peanut butter cups and just payed the tax
    I had that offer for WEEKS and thought that it specified multi-packs only. Glad I didn't realize I could have just bought the single packs and earned the points, as it would have been dangerous!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Wow...so sorry to hear about your bad experiences! I don't shop much at RCSS but when I do, I try to buy the stuff with the PC points attached to it. My best was the 60pts for Azami 110g noodle packages for $.38 each...made moola on that...(I know...unhealthy sodium content on them but it's not like we eat them everday....almost...lol). Also like the 20/$1 deli meat (we love Mortadella)...and 1,200/Tropicana juice.
    Trying to figure out how you made money on Azami noodles? 60pts = 6 cents
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samplegurl View Post

I have had this offer for several weeks...and have bought several...but I can't price match at my store Provigo....so I have to pay $1.35 each! Still not a terrible deal....but I'm totally jealous of the one you guys get!
    Last edited by tchaikca; Tue, Mar 11th, 2014 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Bad spelling!

Page 141 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Thread Information