User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

On April 8th, ING-Direct officially changed its named to Tangerine. And here are the latest promos they are offering to get bonus money.

$50 Open your first Tangerine Savings Account with at least $250 by June 30, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    $50 Open your first Tangerine Chequing Account with at least $250 by June 30, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    $50 Switch your pay to go directly to your Tangerine Chequing Account by July 31, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    2.50% Enjoy a great interest rate of 2.50% on all new deposits made by July 31, 2014 to a new or existing Tangerine Savings Account,RSP Savings Account or Tax-Free Savings Account.
    There also is the option of using an orange key when you open these accounts that will result in $50 also going to me. Please feel free to use my orange key (in my signature).

Also, I just received an email that the 2.50% interest on new deposits have been expended until July 31st, 2014.

I will note that these promotions aren't necessarily as good as what you used to get with ING-Direct (the bonus used to be $25 for $100) but it's still free money if you haven't switched over yet.
    Last edited by alicia; Thu, Jun 5th, 2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: updating promotional interest rate
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Cool ..they should also give some bonus to existing and loyal ING customers for being with them for so long .

After Scotia took over , I don't find ING rates that competitive anymore ..some promotional rates here & there ..but nothing permanent.

But good promo for new customer's.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feel free to use my Orange Key below
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Details:

What’s the deal with Tangerine?
    We simplify banking with the products we offer and our award-winning service. We have helped close to 2 million Canadians grow their savings and live better lives. We make it simple to save, simple to understand and simple to do all of your everyday banking with us. It’s what we call Forward Banking®. Tangerine is the place where your money can work as hard as you do.
    Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest. It really does pay to be a Client.Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest.
    $50 Open your first Tangerine Savings Account with at least $250 by June 30, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    $50 Open your first Tangerine Chequing Account with at least $250 by June 30, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    $50 Switch your pay to go directly to your Tangerine Chequing Account by July 31, 2014 and we’ll give you a $50 cash Bonus.
    2.50% Enjoy a great interest rate of 2.50% on all new deposits made by June 30, 2014 to a new or existing Tangerine Savings Account, RSP Savings Account or Tax-Free Savings Account.

We don't have expensive branches, we have savings for you.
    Higher interest for savings, lower rates for borrowing.
    No minimums, fees or service charges - It's just not our thing.
    Great tools to help you reach those goals.
    Questions? Please call us at 1-888-Tangerine (826-4374) and experience the great service you'll enjoy as a Tangerine Client.
    Our numbers say it all

• $6 billion in interest paid to date
    • Almost 2 million Clients and growing
    • $18 million saved in bank fees for 100,000 Tangerine Chequing Clients

Tangerine is a trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence.
    The Tangerine Savings interest rate of 2.50% is available on all net new deposits made between April 8, 2014 and June 30, 2014 to a maximum of $250,000.00, (the “Offer”) to qualifying Tangerine Savings Accounts (Savings), Tangerine Retirement Savings Accounts (RSP Savings), Tangerine Retirement Income Fund Savings Accounts (RIF Savings) and Tangerine Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA Savings). The interest rate, current as of April 8, 2014, is an annualized rate, calculated daily and paid monthly. The Offer and interest rates are subject to change without notice. This rate does not apply to internal balance transfers made between existing Tangerine non-registered Savings and Tangerine registered savings accounts (RSP Savings, RIF Savings and TFSA Savings), including GICs and Tangerine Investment Portfolio. Full details are available at tangerine.ca/bonus150/termsandconditions.
    Email us
    For general questions or inquiries
    [email protected]
    Visit us
    Come visit us at one of our Tangerine Cafés.

coupon convert
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Cool ..they should also give some bonus to existing and loyal ING customers for being with them for so long.
    Actually, these $50 bonuses DO apply to existing customers, provided the account is still new. I opened a chequing account with the minimum $250 and received the bonus. I previously only had the savings account.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

You can even deposit your Income Tax Refund , GST/HST credit or Child Benefit into your new Tangerine Chequing Account ( As opposed to changing your payroll).

That's considered to be switching your direct deposit or adding a direct deposit to your Tangerine Chequing Account, you will get extra $ 50 bonus for that ..no need to switch your payroll ( too much hassle with HR of your company )

So open a new Tangerine Chequing Account get a $ 50 Bonus then switch your CRA stuff ( Direct Deposit ) to it to get an additional $ 50 ..you can do that just by logging into your CRA - My Account and updating your Direct Deposit , over there
    And in case you need it, here’s our bank information:

For your Info : Tangerine Bank Info is - ( You will need it for Direct Deposit )

Institution
    # 614
    Transit # 00152

+ Ofcourse your Account # ( Whatever it might be )

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

When I did the payroll bonus, I was told that government payments wouldn't count, so just be aware it may not work.

That being said, I did have my tax refund deposited in my PC Financial account and I received the bonus points for their payroll promotion.

So it is likely the ING/Tangerine rep I talked to last year said that, but the system cannot distinguish.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

good promo for new customer's
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have changed my gov. deposit to Tangerine , my family gets one monthly deposit each month . Lets see if I get the $ 50 bonus for DD, If I don't get it, I will switch the DD back to my old Chq account , NO loss for me

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

humm, seems nice to me,
    if i open a new account and then register for a DD, will i get 2 X 50$ ?

how about the transactions? do they charges fees, and what they are for cheques ?

thank you so much....it'S all new to me.
    Last edited by Mia001; Thu, May 8th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you open a new account and add $250 via cheque you will get $50. When your direct deposit goes in you will get another $50. If you opened another account (the opposite of the first one above - so 1 chequing and 1 saving total) with another $250 you would get another $150.

No fees except for a few specific things (interact money transfers, etc). The first cheques are free, but after that they are $12.50 I believe (I use PC Financial for my cheques).

If you do sign up please think about using my orange key in the signature.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    humm, seems nice to me,
    if i open a new account and then register for a DD, will i get 2 X 50$ ?

how about the transactions? do they charges fees, and what they are for cheques ?

thank you so much....it'S all new to me.
    Follow these steps seperately and you will get each bonus.

Steps For You : ( Make sure its atleast $ 250 or more when you open each account )

1. First open a Savings Account you will get $ 50 bonus
    2. Then log into your savings account ( after its set up ) & transfer money from there and open a Chequing account & you will get another $ 50 for that.
    3. Do a payroll deposit & get $ 50 for that.

After everything is done , follow the same steps for your DD seperately to get another $ 150.

Once both your & DD's accounts are opened , you can make them JOINT accounts ( If you want ) by just logging into each account & sending each other a request to make it JOINT. Its done automatically online.

Do NOT make them JOINT , till you & your DD each get the bonus , ONLY make them JOINT after that so that both of you get the bonuses, otherwise they won't be considered NEW accounts , & only one will get the bonus.

1. The firt 50 cheques are FREE . There is a charge of $ 12.50 per 50 cheqs after that.
    2. Bill payment is FREE
    3. Debit card purchases are FREE.

Some other fees below

https://www.tangerine.ca/en/chequing...unt/index.html
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Thu, May 8th, 2014 at 07:47 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

So .. talk to me about this bank....

are people happy with it.....
    are you not happy with it...

is the bank card accepted everywhere...

hidden fee's..
    give me the great ,and the bad about it....
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information