User Tag List

Page 103 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3078
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Rio2 - 7/10

Was a cute movie and the kids enjoyed it. Lots of colours and music.
    heartgirl99, ROMEO and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Paranormal Activity- The Marked Ones

Sort of dumb. Didn't like seeing the dog in distress
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lovelace - 6/10
    It was ok, didn't know much about her before this movie... it was before my awareness of this sort of thing.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

just saw 'grand budapest hotel'

a lovely, artsy, quirky little movie 8/10

lots of names: ralph fiennes, bill murray, adrian brody, willem dafoe, jude law, edward norton, tilda swinton, etc

thoroughly enjoyed it
    Natalka, ROMEO, GoJays and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

why did I not go and see that heartgirl?!^^

No instead I was not thinking clearly when DH said " wanna go see Haunted House 2 ?" I remember Keenen Ivory Wayans from In Living Colour and 1 funny flick he did back in the day called I'm Gonna Get You Sucka..... but his brother Marlon??? A NO talent jerk.
    That was a waste of my time and the $9.00 to get in! Vulgar and had NO script!! ZERO out of ten! Jamie Pressley I am so disappointed you signed on for this.
    heartgirl99, Natalka and ROMEO like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@walkonby-In Living Colour showed some genius in its sketches back in the 90s! Wish I could find the rebooted version that was on briefly last year. "You can do what you want to do, In living colour."

Ender's Game-9/10; main character was true to the book series I recall reading.

Austenland-8/10; enjoyable enough and seven months after it came out as a limited release, I can understand why I could not see it locally. Sort of have to be a willing Austen fan to see this version or someone who enjoys films that are not the mainstream rom-com that North American movie companies tend to greenlight. Some witty dialogues. Do watch the Q&A with the cast in the Extras section-it's funnAustenland-8/10; enjoyable enough and seven months after it came out as a limited release, I can understand why I could not see it locally. Sort of have to be a willing Austen fan to see this version or someone who enjoys films that are not the mainstream rom-com that usually are greenlighted by North American movie studios.

@heartgirl-if Grand Budapest Hotel is similar to the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, I may have to look for it.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Apr 27th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.
    ROMEO, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    why did I not go and see that heartgirl?!^^

No instead I was not thinking clearly when DH said " wanna go see Haunted House 2 ?" I remember Keenen Ivory Wayans from In Living Colour and 1 funny flick he did back in the day called I'm Gonna Get You Sucka..... but his brother Marlon??? A NO talent jerk.
    That was a waste of my time and the $9.00 to get in! Vulgar and had NO script!! ZERO out of ten! Jamie Pressley I am so disappointed you signed on for this.

sorry to hear, wob!
    movies are so $$$ now i almost need a guarantee in writing the i'm going to enjoy it before i dish out the money to go.
    ROMEO, Dee09 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @walkonby-In Living Colour showed some genius in its sketches back in the 90s! Wish I could find the rebooted version that was on briefly last ye@walkonby-In Living Colour showed some genius in its sketches back in the 90s! Wish I could find the rebooted version that was on briefly last year. "You can do what you want to do, In living colour."

Ender's Game-9/10; main character was true to the book series I recall reading.

Austenland-8/10; enjoyable enough and seven months after it came out as a limited release, I can understand why I could not see it locally. Sort of have to be a willing Austen fan to see this version or someone who enjoys films that are not the mainstream rom-com that North American movie companies tend to greenlight. Some witty dialogues. Do watch the Q&A with the cast in the Extras section-it's funnAustenland-8/10; enjoyable enough and seven months after it came out as a limited release, I can understand why I could not see it locally. Sort of have to be a willing Austen fan to see this version or someone who enjoys films that are not the mainstream rom-com that usually are greenlighted by North American movie studios.

@heartgirl-if Grand Budapest Hotel is similar to the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, I may have to look for it.
    sorry, ciel - i didn't see Best Exotic but here's some info Grand Budapest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Budapest_Hotel

8.4/10-IMDb
    92%-Rotten Tomatoes
    88%-Metacritic

Last edited by heartgirl99; Fri, Apr 25th, 2014 at 09:03 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ciel - you mentioned Best Exotic Marigold Hotel...If you thought the movie was good you should try the book, it was excellent

Yesterday we watched Walking With Dinosaurs. What a big bloody waste of time that was. I don't recommend it to anyone. 0/10
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the proposal - 8/10
    ROMEO and Dee09 like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Finally saw 42. What a great movie. 9/10
    Natalka and ROMEO like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

rented Gravity and Frozen..... I wish I had gone to watch Gravity before all the hoopla and awards, because there is so much more expectations once you know it is supposedly that good. Still Sandra B. carried that film! Who was the other guy George something?? lol. 9/10
    Frozen was delightful! Also 9/10. Now I too can have that ear worm song ( let It Go ) playing in my head.
    GoJays likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We don't usually watch movies - but in the past 2 weeks have watched 3 - maybe this might be a trend?

Philomena 9/10 I love Judi Densch and the story was really compelling. Unreal how some of those institutions operated

Gravity - 8/10 I still like Sandra Bullock and haven't seen many shows/movies that I didn't like her character. Because I am not really into the outer space/science stuff - I am still debating on whether I actually liked the show. But I can imagine the amount of time and learning that went into it by the actors.

August - Osage County - 7/10 I think this was really trying to show us how families interact. Since that is the case - the fact that it did not move all that quickly is understandable. I did see some areas where their experiences could be applied to our family and learned a bit because of it. The movie was well done IMO and the reactions were realistic.
    Dee09 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    got a dvd copy of a movie called Odd Thomas ( based on the book by Dean Koontz ). have to say not too bad actually. I give it a 8/10. DH read the book and said it was pretty close to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    OK, watched Odd Thomas.. I'll give it 8/10.. the book is still better (it always is) but the final scene was heartbreaking - very well acted
    I've been trying to see this ever since WOB posted.

Turned on netflix this afternoon and it was there!

I agree, I also give it 8/10.

I've read the books and knew the story but yeah, the ending...
    Dee09, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Prisoners 8.5/10
    It had one of those 'I didn't see that coming!' endings

Page 103 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information