User Tag List

Page 245 of 613 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jouelle89 View Post
    It's official PC points at No Frills AB
    Now THAT is exciting! Can't wait for it to come to Ontario!
    Ciel, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

One of my bonus offers was spend $30, get 3000pts, expiring September 13th. I went to SS, spent what I thought was a little over $30, system was down so points didn't show. When I left the store I noticed my total was $29.54!! I went to CS and asked if I bought something else could they adjust the receipt so that I would get my points. She said I was so close that she would give it to me but it might take a few days to show up. Went back to work, looked at my points balanced and it was added already as "goodwill". Nice!!! The bonus offer has not disappeared from my screen, however. Do you think that, if I bought $30 tomorrow, I might get the points?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nstevens View Post
    One of my bonus offers was spend $30, get 3000pts, expiring September 13th. I went to SS, spent what I thought was a little over $30, system was down so points didn't show. When I left the store I noticed my total was $29.54!! I went to CS and asked if I bought something else could they adjust the receipt so that I would get my points. She said I was so close that she would give it to me but it might take a few days to show up. Went back to work, looked at my points balanced and it was added already as "goodwill". Nice!!! The bonus offer has not disappeared from my screen, however. Do you think that, if I bought $30 tomorrow, I might get the points?
    You could still use the offer! Am I reading it right though - 3000pts is 3$? Looks like they are only giving 10% off, which is still better than nothing.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an offer for 5000 points for every $25 spent on beauty products, my question is Do razors, pads/tampons count in?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

^apple pie-I say they don't as they are personal care items. You can try calling the PC Plus toll-free line and verifying what qualifies as beauty items?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I got an offer for 5000 points for every $25 spent on beauty products, my question is Do razors, pads/tampons count in?
    I'm fairly certain it's a no - in my RCSS the beauty products have a very defined section, and I believe they will be labelled as being in a different category on your receipt (like Ciel said, as personal care as opposed to beauty and cosmetics).

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

This is what is says

Name:  IMG_20140912_171113.png
Views: 445
Size:  355.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    walkonby and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Got a ton of offers this week

Name:  IMG_20140911_151606.png
Views: 468
Size:  265.4 KB
    Angela273 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you everyone for your answers regarding beauty products

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I'm new to the whole PC Plus card thing (out of all the Loblaws stores, I pretty much only shop at Nofrills because it's so close to home) and just got my card today. From what I understand, I only get points for things with points specified, right? It's not like SDM where there's a base number of points per dollar spent? And if I do get my card scanned every time I go shopping there, does it mean that I'll get offers that are more catered to what I normally buy?

Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chelleshocks View Post
    So I'm new to the whole PC Plus card thing (out of all the Loblaws stores, I pretty much only shop at Nofrills because it's so close to home) and just got my card today. From what I understand, I only get points for things with points specified, right? It's not like SDM where there's a base number of points per dollar spent? And if I do get my card scanned every time I go shopping there, does it mean that I'll get offers that are more catered to what I normally buy?

Thanks in advance!
    Correct - you only gets points for specified items (unless you get special offers for spend x get y points - and those are usually dependent on the department, for example this week's spend $25 on beauty).
    You have to load the points offers to your card - these are separate offers from what may be in the flyers (for flyer/store offers, you just need to buy the product and make sure the cashier scans your card). If you don't go to the website, sign in, and load the offers, you won't get points, even if you buy the product.
    walkonby, Decaf and chelleshocks like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I believe that PC plus has finally reached No Frills in my area. No other local stores have PC rewards, so I didn't have a card yet. I just downloaded the app earlier today and am trying to learn about the program. Can anyone share a points value chart with me? I googled for one, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. The information that I found indicated that 10pts = 1c. Thanks!
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jouelle89 View Post
    It's official PC points at No Frills AB
    Same thing on the front page of the Saskatchewan flier too.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I believe that PC plus has finally reached No Frills in my area. No other local stores have PC rewards, so I didn't have a card yet. I just downloaded the app earlier today and am trying to learn about the program. Can anyone share a points value chart with me? I googled for one, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. The information that I found indicated that 10pts = 1c. Thanks!
    1000pts = $1

You cannot redeem until you have at least 20,000 points (for $20 off)
    You can only redeem in increments of 10,000 after that (ie. 30,000 for $30 off; 40,000 for $40)
    Angela273 and chelleshocks like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore in the west it's good but I don't really think I could racked up that much points because my mom don't like it

Thread Information