User Tag List

Page 275 of 613 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    100% YES. You will get your points since the system views coupons as a form of payment. And this is how I know...

After reading your post, I decided to take undertake a field experiment. Or as Barney from "How I met your Mother" would say: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

These are the offers I used:

Attachment 261437

Note how the fine print states $X must be spent before taxes and AFTER all other coupons/discounts are deducted. Read on to see this is NOT TRUE!

I price matched 6 x $6 Lavazza ground coffee from Metro and used 6 x $5 coupons. That is all I purchased in this transaction so the systems "knows" the coupons were for these products and not other items.

And yet, voila!, I received all my points!

Attachment 261438

So I spent $6 OOP, received $4.50 in PC Points, plus $2 back from Checkout 51.

Next challenge?
    Thanks! I got same offer but only have 3 coffee coupons and forgot to pick up some tea to bring total to $20 so I didn't get the 1500 points. I did got the 3000 for spending over $30.

You mentioned getting $2 back from CO51, do you need 2 accounts? or upload same receipt 2x?
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:21 AM.
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I'd still send in an inquiry. I know pork is considered processed, but the Butcher's Choice sausage is sold in the coolers with all the other fresh meat.
    Thank you luckbealady. I will do that. It doesn't hurt to try.
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I earned my first 3000 points wus $30. Woot!

But 1 of the item I bought is rancid and if I return it would they take away 3000 points??
    I don't think so for 2 reasons. The first one is when I return something, some CSRs would say 'too bad, we can't take the points back.' The 2nd one is they don't ask for your PC Plus points card when they give you refund, how are they going to know what card did you use?
    ROMEO, lecale and Decaf like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone received their missing points back or even a corresponding email after they sent in a missing point inquiry? I sent 2 inquiries for the same missing point last Mon(Oct. 20) & Wed., but nothing yet.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I've had offers on any kind of fresh meat and they list sausages, the fresh ones, not precooked, as fresh...so do call on that one
    Thank you lecale.
    lecale likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I don't think so for 2 reasons. The first one is when I return something, some CSRs would say 'too bad, we can't take the points back.' The 2nd one is they don't ask for your PC Plus points card when they give you refund, how are they going to know what card did you use?
    I would think all the info is linked through the receipt I would show the bill and ask that they do a no bill return so it doesnt mess with your points
    They can take they just cant give back like if you paid in points
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Decaf likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I would think all the info is linked through the receipt I would show the bill and ask that they do a no bill return so it doesnt mess with your points
    They can take they just cant give back like if you paid in points
    When you said 'I would show the bill and ask that they do a no bill return so it doesnt mess with your points', is that a statement or question? did you actually say that to a CSR?
    yes, the bill has your points card info. But when they do a return, they just marked the items you return by pen on the paper bill. I don't think they enter the bill info into the computer.
    Did you have an actual experience where your points were taken back or you are just guessing? I have returned a few times after using pcplus points and no points were taken back yet. I even redeemed points to buy something and returned that item. They put the refund amt back to my credit card because they have no way of putting points back to the point acct. That is one way to redeem the points without actually spending it in the store.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
    Decaf and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

still nothing....

Has anyone received their missing points back or even a corresponding email after they sent in a missing point inquiry? I sent 2 inquiries for the same missing point last Mon(Oct. 20) & Wed., but nothing yet.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I never did it im just getting into the pc but I wouldnt risk it like at sdm
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

no I haven't heard anything either
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers last week were the worst ever. I hope I get way better offers thurs.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Went to Fortino's twice during shopping visits yesterday. 1600 pts for every $8 spent on PC detergent-just happened that the largest container was on sale at $15.99 rather than the usual $16.99, so no chance at doubling the points. Well, $1 was saved.
    Have 200 pts for every $1 spent on lemons. I bought reduced produce pkgs of those small lemons but realized the receipt says Produce Reduce, not lemons so no points for the 99 cents and $1.49
    purchases.
    In early November, it will be one year since I got my card. I'm obviously not spending enough money or buying the items with points to make carrying the card/tag worthwhile. The main reason I bought Doritos on trip two had to do with the Pepsico/PC Plus points offer when you buy Pepsico products. After that promo ends, will assess if the plastic gets removed from my wallet.
    d.ot likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Went to Fortino's twice during shopping visits yesterday. 1600 pts for every $8 spent on PC detergent-just happened that the largest container was on sale at $15.99 rather than the usual $16.99, so no chance at doubling the points. Well, $1 was saved.
    Have 200 pts for every $1 spent on lemons. I bought reduced produce pkgs of those small lemons but realized the receipt says Produce Reduce, not lemons so no points for the 99 cents and $1.49
    purchases.
    In early November, it will be one year since I got my card. I'm obviously not spending enough money or buying the items with points to make carrying the card/tag worthwhile. The main reason I bought Doritos on trip two had to do with the Pepsico/PC Plus points offer when you buy Pepsico products. After that promo ends, will assess if the plastic gets removed from my wallet.
    I can relate with the reduced produce - from the offers I get, the produce ones seem to be the only ones I would actually buy. Since I can't price match and since my store has decided to label all clearance produce as such, I can't get the points. I have been stuck at just under 5$ for months now..wondering how long it'll take me to get to 20$?!
    I'll keep loading my card and hoping for something good to come along lol
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

rec'd email that PC Plus members will receive 10,000 pts for $100 spent this Thursday and Friday.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Thread Information