User Tag List

Page 281 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 23693
Like Tree139310Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So a question here:I see in Loblaws QC flyer Oikos Greek Yogurt 4 x 100 gr,Activia,Silhouette Danone 4x 100 gr or Simply Orange Juice 1,75 L at 3,49$...get 5000 pc pts...So if I understand correctly it is a money maker?(it was a misprint of the flyer,it is 500 pc points,sounded too good to be true)
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Dec 27th, 2014 at 06:49 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    I am celebrating a pretty significant achievement this week (one year being smoke free -- after 30+ years of smoking). Today I asked at Sobeys if I could buy gift cards with my points, and they said yes! I was able to buy $75 in Keg cards using my points, and we will be celebrating with a nice dinner out.
    OMG, good for you as this is a hell of a habit to quit. I had quit, not to long ago for 5 months and start again. This is my New years wish. Keep up the good work. With your brag and read the brag after you made me thing more about quiting. I thank you for sharing this with us as you are now my new inspiration.

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR 1 YEAR....................................
    ROMEO, Tweets77, Angela273 and 6 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bulk Barn. Went to get snowballs and alas they are 75% off. Was able to save $34.00. Don't ask how many I bought. My husband absolutely loves these!
    ROMEO, Angela273, dizzyb and 3 others like this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinambulance View Post
    Bulk Barn. Went to get snowballs and alas they are 75% off. Was able to save $34.00. Don't ask how many I bought. My husband absolutely loves these!
    Im wondering what are snowballs I'm thinking I love them just as much as him lol
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Dec 24th, 2014 at 08:53 AM.
    cath007 and ticul like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Congrats @MrsMer one your 1st year smoke free enjoy that dinner! There's no need to go out in the cold half way through-bonus!

And good luck @ticul its the best thing you can ever do for your health and your loved ones.
    Angela273, dizzyb, cath007 and 4 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had went into Shoppers the other day to check their prices on Chocolate for the buy 10 get $10.00 CO51 Choco deal.
    My SDM had a sign that said 4 for $2.99 M&Ms, so where that I had to buy multiples of 4 I picked up. They rang up at full price ($1.50) so I showed her the sign on the M&Ms so she made 11 of them 75 cents and one of them free (SCOP). I am guessing the sign wasn't supposed to be there so it was just luck, that they had exactly 12 bags left of the M&Ms and that sign was there
    So I got 12 for $8.25 plus tax. And then for the rest of my accounts I just got my candy at the dollarama.
    Angela273, dizzyb, cath007 and 5 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To: @MrsMer ...GOOD FOR YOU!!!! It will be 10 years in January for me and I was a pack and a half a day smoker. I wish I would have set aside money every day. With the price of cigarettes now, I,d have quite a bit of savings...LOL Congrats and enjoy your free Keg dinner.
    Last edited by LunchLady; Thu, Dec 25th, 2014 at 08:14 AM.
    Angela273, cath007, MrsMer and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Found these shoes at Old Navy for FIFTY CENTS because they were clearance and considered damaged goods. The buckle straps are missing, so I decided that some ribbon would do the trick. Added bonus: I still had some balance remaining on an Old Navy gift card I won a long time ago. Zero OOP :D
    Attachment 268525
    WOW .Free shoes. Now ,that's crazy!!!
    Angela273, dizzyb, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

7 rolls of Xmas wrapping paper at Target, 70% off, I think I paid $5.xx for all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At RCSS...Scotch brand tape reg price $2.99 on sale $.50. Bought 11 of them as I went through 7 rolls of tape this Christmas and was completely out. Tissue paper was $.44, super huge roll of paper was $3.50. Boxes $3 for 10. Prices not as good as my target deals last year but my Target had hardly anything left. . Got 4 really nice rolls of wrap at chapters for 75% off and a couple of nice rolls of wrap at pier one only 50%0ff and some Christmas crackers for next year as well. Would have liked to look around more at Pier one but it was a crazy zoo so had to leave,to,keep my sanity. Lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Got all the goodies at WM, LD, SDM! Also got winter boots at SportChek! Everything was 50%

Gosh now I am broke! HA

Details:
    Spent about $200 in my favourite WM and got tons of goodies! Best deal was:
    • $3 Turtles using $2 coupon from Nestle Hot Chocolates that was brought using $1 coupon from Nestle chocolates [only one left though as that one person was more choco-holic than me]
    • $5 Neutrogena anti-wrinkle set using $3 mailed-requested coupon from company. Last year, the other WM rejected all my coupons, making excuses like such as it cannot be used for gift box, it cannot be combined with any other [aka Boxing Sale] promo so this year, I dump that WM

Spent about $36 at SDM! Redeemed $60! Best deal was:
    • $4 Turtles using $2 coupon
    • $35 Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle using $3 coupon
    • $10.99 Lindt [My new love]

Spent about $85at Sport Chek! Got myself new snow shoes for 50% and saved tax [until 10 am]; also managed to grabbed so comfy two sandles for $5 at clearance... originally priced $39!

In total I have 18 packs of chocolates, including 3 Lindt!

Edit: I am trying to upload photos of my haul, but it keeps having the receipts [sigh]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Dec 26th, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Congrats to you @MrsMer! My dad tried to quit for 10 years before he finally succeeded. He like you, also smoked for 30ish years. (It was a health problem caused by smoking that finally forced him to quit).

That is such an amazing and difficult accomplishment for you. Congratulations! Enjoy that well-deserved steak dinner
    cath007, MrsMer and ticul like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You did really well. I looked for wrapping paper at Chapters and it was all full price still. $12 lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    At RCSS...Scotch brand tape reg price $2.99 on sale $.50. Bought 11 of them as I went through 7 rolls of tape this Christmas and was completely out. Tissue paper was $.44, super huge roll of paper was $3.50. Boxes $3 for 10. Prices not as good as my target deals last year but my Target had hardly anything left. . Got 4 really nice rolls of wrap at chapters for 75% off and a couple of nice rolls of wrap at pier one only 50%0ff and some Christmas crackers for next year as well. Would have liked to look around more at Pier one but it was a crazy zoo so had to leave,to,keep my sanity. Lol
    cath007, ticul and acosta like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I sold a ton of last year's xmas gifts that I cannot use on ebay today. The buyer actually paid this time (been having problems with that)! Made about $70 that I can spend in Cuba!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

This brag is actually for DH. He decided that he wanted an electric razor yesterday (he has wanted one for a while, but yesterday was the day for him). He found one he wanted on half price clearance at Walmart (regular $220 for $105). However, it was out of stock online and at all the stores nearby were out of stock. A few in nearby towns had "limited stock" but when he called, they either could not find any or he could not get through to the department. He then decided to check the Canadian Tire website. The CT 5 minutes from our house had one in stock at regular price for $228. DH called the CT and asked if they could PM the deal for him. They said yes! (I didn't know they PMed). So we hopped in the car, drove to CT and got the razor for $105 with no hassle at all (it helped that the girl doing our transaction was the one he spoke to on the phone). The best part is DH got a $50 CT GC from my brother for Xmas and found another card that had been in his wallet for ages that still had $53 on it. SO he ended up paying $6 and change OOP! PLUS he received a $15 promo card to use between Jan 9-24 with no minimum purchase. Very proud!

TL;DR: DH PMed a shaver from $228 to $105, then used $103 of GC for only $6 OOP.
    Last edited by megansavingmoney; Sat, Dec 27th, 2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: typo

Thread Information