User Tag List

Page 318 of 613 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Yes
    I load the offers on the computer, but use the app to double check sizes/fine print details when I'm in store
    Hey, that's a Great idea! I haven't bothered putting the app on my smartphone, since I've read so much about the problems via this thread, but yeah, it would serve me well to have the detailed info at my fingertips, AND maybe try CSR to award the next instance of missing Personal Offer points, on the spot? Can't hurt to ask.

btw, DW got a nice offer this week, being 2,000pts on Breyers Ice Cream, which happens to be on sale at Zehrs for, you guessed it... $2.00!! Love FREE!!!! ... and a great opportunity to help out a needy family we know.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

If you're trying to get the 7500 WUS $20 on Health and Beauty, consider doing the Secret deodorant deal. It's on at RCSS West for $2.78. Buy 2, use 2 of the smartsource printable $1.50 off coupons and then redeem for Checkout 51 for $2.50 WUB 2. Works of to be $0.03 each when you buy 2. And the full $2.78 each should count toward your $20 total.
    Last edited by megansavingmoney; Sat, Jan 10th, 2015 at 05:22 PM. Reason: typo

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    DW got a nice offer this week, being 2,000pts on Breyers Ice Cream, which happens to be on sale at Zehrs for, you guessed it... $2.00!! Love FREE!!!! ... and a great opportunity to help out a needy family we know.
    just back from our 'shop', got (8) Breyers Ice Cream, but Zero points awarded.
    She also had the Health and Beauty Bonus offer, plus 5,000pts WUS $50. As luck would have it we encountered a gift set Blowout, including Aveeno, her favourite, for $7.94, an Olay (airline friendly) Travel Pack $9.00 and a couple other things so had no trouble exceeding $40, and therefore 15,000pts. which DID show up at the register. Like the Ice Cream the 5,000 WUS $50 did not! Grrrrrr. So what should have been 36,000 pts on some already awesome prices, was 21,000 short. Points Inquiry has been sent. Wish us luck!

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I got 2k pionts when you spend $4 on Kraft dinner. Does it just have to be original Kd or can it be the other variety's. The description just states 150g to 225g
    Ciel, knitting nurse and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Anyone know cetaphil bar prices in rcss toronto?
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    It says does not include pharmacy, and to me that is all the products they lock away when the pharmacist is not on duty, so my guess is that Lactaid would be ok? Along with antacids and other digestive supplements?
    Thanks for replying. I believe the Lactaid is locked up when the pharmacy is closed. It is on the same shelving as the Tylenol, aspirin, etc,
    I checked an old receipt and it is listed as OTC(over the counter).
    I sent an email inquiry to PCPlus and hopefully they will let me know soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    Thanks for replying. I believe the Lactaid is locked up when the pharmacy is closed. It is on the same shelving as the Tylenol, aspirin, etc,
    I checked an old receipt and it is listed as OTC(over the counter).
    I sent an email inquiry to PCPlus and hopefully they will let me know soon.
    I would be interested to know what you find out. DH and I discussed this earlier. He thought all OTC would count as pharmacy and I thought it only meant you couldn't use your prescriptions towards the $20.
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I bought just over $60 in health and beauty and got 22500 pts at Zehrs. Included in this was Robax platinum, Tylenol Cold and Flu and Tums. These came up on my receipt as "Home Health" so it looks like just prescription meds are excluded. Also got shampoo from the "Natural Foods" section and got the points for that too.

Some good deals were:

Robax Platinum $9.99 - $3.00 printable (robax website)
    Arm and Hammer Toothpaste $2.00 - $0.75 printable (save.ca)
    Secret Deoderant $2.99 - $1.50 printable (brandsaver) - $2.50 wub 2 CO51

Also got some food items:

VH Sauces $2.88 - BOGO printable (facebook?) + 300 instore pts each
    Pepperidge Farms Sweet Crisps $2.49 - $3.00 CO51 +100 instore pts each
    Last edited by bobbiegirl2010; Sat, Jan 10th, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Ciel, coupon girl, lecale and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@FallenPixels -like your Joe Fresh points offer! Would be so easy to rack up that spend on clearance sweaters and such. I checked the new arrivals on the website--not seeing the sure thing to try.
    terry2144 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Zehrs has blueberries on sale @ 3/$5.00 or $1.67 each.

I have a personal points offer for 1,600 points per unit of blueberries.

There is an in-store offer of 250 points per unit of blueberries.

1,600 points ($1.60 value) + 250 points ($ .25 value) = $1.85 value - $1.67 price = + 18 cents credit per unit of blueberries

Best blueberries we've ever "purchased"!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Jan 10th, 2015 at 08:09 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

For anyone in Regina Independent has - Crest Pro Health Toothpaste is on sale 1.99 and if you use the coupon Buy 3 Crest Pro Health Save $4.00 coupon and buy other items which I did like aleve liquid and had $3.00 printable - I got the 7500 points on one card. My hubby has the offer so doing the Crest Pro Health deal and some girl products on sale.
    hcao, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    just back from our 'shop', got (8) Breyers Ice Cream, but Zero points awarded.
    She also had the Health and Beauty Bonus offer, plus 5,000pts WUS $50. As luck would have it we encountered a gift set Blowout, including Aveeno, her favourite, for $7.94, an Olay (airline friendly) Travel Pack $9.00 and a couple other things so had no trouble exceeding $40, and therefore 15,000pts. which DID show up at the register. Like the Ice Cream the 5,000 WUS $50 did not! Grrrrrr. So what should have been 36,000 pts on some already awesome prices, was 21,000 short. Points Inquiry has been sent. Wish us luck!
    Pointsman, as a tip - this may or not work at all stores, but when I shop at NF, the points (when the system is working correctly) will actually show up immediately on the cashier's screen. It shows up right after they scan and you hear the beep. That's one place to check. The other is at the bottom of the screen when you are about to pay. If you ask the cashier "did my points show up" they usually point to the points on their screen so if you pre-plan your shopping trip, you can guesstimate approx. how many points you should have earned. This way, you don't have to wait for the receipt to check. If the points do not show up right away on your receipt, then there was a system glitch and you know instantly too that you will need to do a points inquiry.

If you or anyone else isn't aware of *****, app look into this as well. If you missed priced matching something or forgot to bring a flyer, this is a great app to get. The search button saves you time if you are looking for a common product such as "Heinz Ketchup". It brings up all the stores and flyers that has it immediately so it is a time saver for sure.

I like how people share what they get and how to max. points etc. This is a helpful thread.

Also, for anyone else reading this that may not know, once midnight hits on Thurs. night (that's when I get my NEW points reloaded), you can log on to the PC Plus website and hit load new offers as opposed to waiting for the email that says you have new offers. Sometimes, the email doesn't come until late afternoon and you are waiting to see what offers you got, but you don't have to wait, just log in.
    Last edited by thor9; Sat, Jan 10th, 2015 at 09:35 PM.
    Ciel, lecale, Decaf and 5 others like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Not sure why my app name is getting blocked but is rhymes with slip just change "S" to "F" and add an extra "P" at the end. Uggh!
    Last edited by thor9; Sat, Jan 10th, 2015 at 09:37 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Pointsman, as a tip - this may or not work at all stores, but when I shop at NF, the points (when the system is working correctly) will actually show up immediately on the cashier's screen. It shows up right after they scan and you hear the beep. That's one place to check. The other is at the bottom of the screen when you are about to pay. If you ask the cashier "did my points show up" they usually point to the points on their screen so if you pre-plan your shopping trip, you can guesstimate approx. how many points you should have earned. This way, you don't have to wait for the receipt to check. If the points do not show up right away on your receipt, then there was a system glitch and you know instantly too that you will need to do a points inquiry.

If you or anyone else isn't aware of *****, app look into this as well. If you missed priced matching something or forgot to bring a flyer, this is a great app to get. The search button saves you time if you are looking for a common product such as "Heinz Ketchup". It brings up all the stores and flyers that has it immediately so it is a time saver for sure.

I like how people share what they get and how to max. points etc. This is a helpful thread.

Also, for anyone else reading this that may not know, once midnight hits on Thurs. night (that's when I get my NEW points reloaded), you can log on to the PC Plus website and hit load new offers as opposed to waiting for the email that says you have new offers. Sometimes, the email doesn't come until late afternoon and you are waiting to see what offers you got, but you don't have to wait, just log in.
    or just use last week's email you received and hit the load offer button to see next week's offers.
    Ciel and bobbiegirl2010 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 11:23 AM.
    Ciel and bobbiegirl2010 like this.

Thread Information