User Tag List

Page 331 of 613 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nstevens View Post
    Got this offer too. On sale at Superstore for $2.49. Bought three so I could use the coupon "Spend $5, get free cookies", but points did not show up. Put in a points inquiry, now just waiting and waiting and waiting...
    can u share where you found the cookie Coupon? thanks
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I. Found them at both metro and fb. They weren't in the aisle. They were attached to a bin filled with granola bars. They state limit of one per customer.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got this offer too. On sale at Superstore for $2.49. Bought three so I could use the coupon "Spend $5, get free cookies", but points did not show up. Put in a points inquiry, now just waiting and waiting and waiting...
    Went to loblaws to find the granola bars and found them but they only come in 175g box. Offer says 156 g box! That may be why the points didn't get added.
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Whatever method of payment you use you still have to swipe your card for pcplus points. I have pcfinancial debit card and mastercard, both are linked to my pcplus account. I go to the cashier, tell her/him that i am collecting pcplus points, they have me scan my pc card and keeps scanning all the items. Then i pay for my transaction with whatever i like.
    Thank you!!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    My pcplus card offers: (i have pcfinancial card linked to my pcplus account but i have another pcplus card just to get a different set of offers.)
    Attachment 272936

Comparing my pcfinancial card offers and pcplus card offers: i feel the pain who have only pcplus card and not pcfinancial card. I have noticed my pcfinancial card offers are always much better than pcplus card.
    I have the exact combo of cards but entirely reverse situation . I have a pcplus card linked to my pc financial card and the offers are on these are never good . same meager points for banana cilantro tomatoes pc frozen fruit . I got tired of getting these useless offers and got a new pcplus card ( red) which has much much better offers for eg last week I got 1200 points on Jordan cereal this is like in my favourite and top cereal money contender .I also had 1.50 dollar coupon . Pmed with London drugs which had it on sale for 3.99 and got 2 boxes for 2.49 each plus 2400 points. Isn't that great ? And I had not even purchased any kind of cereal using my new pcplus red card. After 20 redemption on my first pc card iam now at equal 4600 points on both. Boy I collected points much faster on new pc red card than the old one linked to Mastercard.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It was a tear pad right on the shelf by the granola bars
    ROMEO, Pointsman and terry2144 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    Went to loblaws to find the granola bars and found them but they only come in 175g box. Offer says 156 g box! That may be why the points didn't get added.
    That's exactly it. Called the 800 number and the rep added them for me, however.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Tearpad near the Quaker cookies and granola bars products. It may also be on the Zehrs/RCSS board

was wondering where you are seeing this 'coupon'? Tearpad? one of the flyers? thanks.
    ROMEO, Pointsman and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Today's offers-bonus offer of 7500 pts wus $75 or more on groceries. Hmm, nope.
    200 pts for Farmers Market Tea biscuits (just bought some yesterday).
    600 pts for PC frozen fruit (600g; new flyer has the bigger bag on sale)

Best news on website offers-PC plus loyal customers can use online code for 20% off Joe Fresh orders. Weeklong promo-score for the Joe Fresh fans needing spring fashions!
    Code: PCPLUS, good from Feb 5 to 12.
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyaltyHome.js...equestid=19519
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Feb 6th, 2015 at 01:06 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so so offers again, 100 points on the usual suspects ( bananas, apples, tomatoes, potatoes, Deli cheese, ) but I did use my get 3,500 points on $35.00 on fresh meat.
    ROMEO, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I keep getting crap offers.

I cashed my points out early December and I have only been able to acquire 5000 points since.

I keep getting offers for No Name products. Get the hint we don't buy them! Not even for 100 points. Geesh PC get your **** together! The past few weeks I haven't even received offers on fruits or vegetables (stuff we buy regularly). Meat offers dropped from 200 pts per $1 to 100 pts per $1 and getting those are rare.

I did get a bonus of 10,000 wus $100 but considering I just spend $40 in store YESTERDAY, there's no way I'll use it.

I miss the great offers I used to get.
    ROMEO, Ciel, GatineauGirl and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was a tear pad right on the shelf by the granola bars
    Thanks ... I found them. Looks like you can only submit one, but that's better than none!
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Tearpad near the Quaker cookies and granola bars products. It may also be on the Zehrs/RCSS board
    Thanks ... that's where I found em ... I too received zero points at the register, so have submitted a Points Inquiry; glad to hear 'nstevens' was successful in getting the missing points added ... as they should, since there wasn't a 156g box of these to be found at either RCSS or Zehrs. Only the 175g packs, which is what I bought.
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I keep getting crap offers.

I cashed my points out early December and I have only been able to acquire 5000 points since.

I keep getting offers for No Name products. Get the hint we don't buy them! Not even for 100 points. Geesh PC get your **** together! The past few weeks I haven't even received offers on fruits or vegetables (stuff we buy regularly). Meat offers dropped from 200 pts per $1 to 100 pts per $1 and getting those are rare.

I did get a bonus of 10,000 wus $100 but considering I just spend $40 in store YESTERDAY, there's no way I'll use it.

I miss the great offers I used to get.
    I miss the great offers I used to get too! The offers have been terrible recently. Maybe they shouldn't have bought Shopper's Drug Mart after all...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

None of the Quaker granola boxes in sight at my RCSS, wasted trip
    terry2144 likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Thread Information