User Tag List

Page 155 of 560 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Snow snow snow. We are snowed in again today, they have not cleaned our roads and the stores near me did not find it fit to extend the 20x event for us. I'm fed up. Oh well I will just price match elsewhere tomorrow.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    @salady sdm sends A LOT of coupons. Friday coupons are the most popular becsuse. You know, the famous personalized small coupons. But they send big coupons (like $20 off wus $75, 18500 pts wus $75, 8000 pts wus $50, 20x wus $50..,and so much more) on different days of the week. Wahiariis was talking about thoss coupins. Hopefully they will send a 20x coupon to you this week.
    @thor9. Thanks for the nomination. Lol
    I haven't received this horrible coupon yet so i dont know if it's going to take off $8.90 or is it going to make us oay $8.90 for a $4.99 pack of TP. Lol
    But when i do get it i'll go ask my fav cashier to let me do a transaction with this coupon just to see what funny things this coupon is capable of doing.

If the new coke and eggs coupon can do funny weird stuff then we should be hopeful about this coupon too.
    And i chuckled a lot reading some people's coupon. Someone got $0.10 off of something. 10 cents? Really sdm? Lol

Yep what Amira said, throughout the week I usually get coupons emailed to me for $20 off when you spend $75, 18500 when you spend $75 or 20x points when you spend $50-$100, and I've noticed that they are usually valid only on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday! I have been having success with the $20 off when you spend $75 for buying things that never go on sale or are pretty expensive anyway ( Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume for DD 18th birthday)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Which events are these?

I wasn't able to go yesterday for the 20x day cos we were snowed in. The roads were awful and it wasn't worth the risk.
    I get coupons emailed for Exclusive events usually on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. The offers usually vary, from $20 off WUS $75, to 18,500 points or 20x WUS $75, only valid with coupon on the day specified.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  31.1 KB
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Haha! Just minutes after I posted my rant, I got in my email: 18,500pts when you spend $75 on Feb. 23.

Points will be added by March 9, 2015. Hmmm. So not instant.
    Last edited by salady; Sun, Feb 22nd, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

@salady sdm sends A LOT of coupons. Friday coupons are the most popular becsuse. You know, the famous personalized small coupons. But they send big coupons (like $20 off wus $75, 18500 pts wus $75, 8000 pts wus $50, 20x wus $50..,and so much more) on different days of the week. Wahiariis was talking about thoss coupins. Hopefully they will send a 20x coupon to you this week.
    @thor9 . Thanks for the nomination. Lol
    I haven't received this horrible coupon yet so i dont know if it's going to take off $8.90 or is it going to make us oay $8.90 for a $4.99 pack of TP. Lol
    But when i do get it i'll go ask my fav cashier to let me do a transaction with this coupon just to see what funny things this coupon is capable of doing.
    If the new coke and eggs coupon can do funny weird stuff then we should be hopeful about this coupon too.
    And i chuckled a lot reading some people's coupon. Someone got $0.10 off of something. 10 cents? Really sdm? Lol
    The $3.77 milk coupon is great for provinces where milk is more expensive, but here in TO $3.97 is the regular price at SDM!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

One of us got $20 off wus $60.00 or more, the other one got 18500pts wus $75 or more.

Hopefully we dont run out of pledge @sdm and snapsaves rebate by tomorrow. I am planning of using $20.00 off coupon on my purchase. If we run out of rebate then i am not using any of the above offers.
    salady, kimijeen and wahiariis like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of us got $20 off wus $60.00 or more, the other one got 18500pts wus $75 or more.

Hopefully we dont run out of pledge @sdm and snapsaves rebate by tomorrow. I am planning of using $20.00 off coupon on my purchase. If we run out of rebate then i am not using any of the above offers.
    Ran out of pledge at my shoppers for the 20x day. I add to readjust my list to meet the $50 mark. grr.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Be careful. Sometime today, Snap changed the offer to 1 redemption per person. Looks like they finally clued in that people were going crazy buying loads to make it a moneymaker.
    bella_bamba, amira84 and wahiariis like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Be careful. Sometime today, Snap changed the offer to 1 redemption per person. Looks like they finally clued in that people were going crazy buying loads to make it a moneymaker.

I know. And i hate it when they discontinue money maker deals. All i wanted to do was make more than $300 on Monday at my sdm but now.......

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$20 off of $60 is awesome! Both our cards got the 18500 on $75 - not tempting enough
    wahiariis likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know. And i hate it when they discontinue money maker deals. All i wanted to do was make more than $300 on Monday at my sdm but now.......
    i am still in the no SDM offers boat!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wahiariis View Post
    i am still in the no SDM offers boat!
    Same here. Based on the fact that I've received an email about today's promo (18500 WUS $75), I assume they probably aren't coming this week.

Has anyone ever called SDM customer service about missing personal offers? Is there anything that they can do about it like re-send the email? I'm such a whiner LOL
    ROMEO, terry2144, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I was gonna go today to use my SDM coupon to get in on the pledge deal but now, fuhgedaboudit!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Same here. Based on the fact that I've received an email about today's promo (18500 WUS $75), I assume they probably aren't coming this week.

Has anyone ever called SDM customer service about missing personal offers? Is there anything that they can do about it like re-send the email? I'm such a whiner LOL
    I haven't even received an email about today's promo....uh oh, must be I was racking up the points and savings this last little while!
    ROMEO, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

got offer this am 18,500 points when you spend $75.00 which is great timing as I didn't make it to sdm on Saturday and I was planning on buying my mom her Poison perfume which is quite pricey for her birthday so win for me.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Thread Information