User Tag List

Page 309 of 560 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok maybe this was mentioned somewhere before and I missed it, but I am perplexed. So here's this week's offers

18500 wus $100
    500 pts Heluva good dip
    10x St. Ives
    1200pts Tide liquid or power
    $0.60 off eggo waffles
    3000 Voltaren
    1000pts Nutrigrain bars

Used 1 store coupon and two vendor coupons to bring subtotal before tax to $73. Got 750 regular points (ok), 14250 in store bonus points (ok), 541 digital bonus points (??)
    The only offer I used today was on a $6.99 St Ives product. Check my account and sure enough my coupon shows that I redeemed the St Ives (how do you get 540 pts for a $6.99 product with 10x points)??? and the 18500 wus $100 ??? Not that I was planning on using it but very curious on what would trigger it to be redeemed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nothing good to say about this weeks coupons.

18500 / 100 (completely useless on a 75 / 60 weekend.
    1200 tide laundry soap. (not on sale this week)
    1250 Qtips - If on sale I could actually use this.
    1.25 off Delissio thin crust - sale price is bad not so good this week.
    1.50 off Nutragrain... Was 1.99 last week and I bought lots... So probably not on sale this week.
    15x points on cracker Barrel cheese, almost never on decent enough sale at shoppers.
    10x cortizone cream. Don't need any.

BLAH!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Ok maybe this was mentioned somewhere before and I missed it, but I am perplexed. So here's this week's offers

18500 wus $100
    500 pts Heluva good dip
    10x St. Ives
    1200pts Tide liquid or power
    $0.60 off eggo waffles
    3000 Voltaren
    1000pts Nutrigrain bars

Used 1 store coupon and two vendor coupons to bring subtotal before tax to $73. Got 750 regular points (ok), 14250 in store bonus points (ok), 541 digital bonus points (??)
    The only offer I used today was on a $6.99 St Ives product. Check my account and sure enough my coupon shows that I redeemed the St Ives (how do you get 540 pts for a $6.99 product with 10x points)??? and the 18500 wus $100 ??? Not that I was planning on using it but very curious on what would trigger it to be redeemed.
    St. Ives at 10x is $6.99, rounded down to $6. 10x is really 1x base points (you get those anyway)+ 9 x more = $6 (60 points) x 9 = 540 product bonus points

If your main offer is loaded (daily or weekly) and your card is scanned, it will be redeemed. If you want to use it later in the week, you need to make sure it's not loaded before they scan your card. When any offer is redeemed to be awarded later ie. your main 18500 coupon, you get one point, hence 541 digital points instead of 540.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

#1:
    8000 pts WUS $30 on OTC meds
    3000 pts LB acid reducer
    450 pts Maynards candy
    15x LB salmon oil
    2500 swiffer duster refills (these are 9.99 on sale, no way. I regularly buy swiffer sweepers, why can't you send me offers for those SDM gods?!)
    1.25 off glad sandwich bags/plastic wrap
    700 pts any wonder bread buns or rolls (doesn't include bread?!)

#2:
    3000 pts WUS $10 on OTC meds
    4000 pts Abreva
    1000 pts Herbal essences
    15x Crest toothpaste
    15x Polysporin
    800 pts Cottonelle flushable wipes (these are so bad for the environment! I hope they get banned in Canada some day. That and exfoliant products with microbeads! End rant )

Oddly enough card #2 only got 5 of the usual 6 personalized ones aside from the WUS (coupon #1)

Just did a 4000 WUS $20 on food purchase there yesterday so I don't really need anything this week. Might drop in for some hamburger buns, that's about it.

They also seem to be getting smarter about not sending me coupons for things that are already on sale.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    St. Ives at 10x is $6.99, rounded down to $6. 10x is really 1x base points (you get those anyway)+ 9 x more = $6 (60 points) x 9 = 540 product bonus points

If your main offer is loaded (daily or weekly) and your card is scanned, it will be redeemed. If you want to use it later in the week, you need to make sure it's not loaded before they scan your card. When any offer is redeemed to be awarded later ie. your main 18500 coupon, you get one point, hence 541 digital points instead of 540.
    Ah thank you for explaining maple7. Now I understand the base vs bonus calculation. I knew about the about 1 point meaning offer to be awarded later, just didn't know why it would be redeemed if I didn't meet the spending threshold. Sounds like a bit of a glitch to resolve...has anyone called in on this type of scenario to get SDM to back it out in case they did want to use another day in the week?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Ah thank you for explaining maple7. Now I understand the base vs bonus calculation. I knew about the about 1 point meaning offer to be awarded later, just didn't know why it would be redeemed if I didn't meet the spending threshold. Sounds like a bit of a glitch to resolve...has anyone called in on this type of scenario to get SDM to back it out in case they did want to use another day in the week?
    Yes, someone posted here they called and they said it was a glitch and couldn't be backed out. (sorry I'd give the person credit for posting but not sure how far back it was). There is a very small chance you will be awarded the points as there are still a lot of bugs in the system.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

3k wus $10 food and snack
    1.2k Tide
    $1.25 off pinesol cleaner
    $2 off lb antibacterial cream
    10x pantene shampoo/conditioner
    2.5k Nivea skin creme
    2.5k arm and hammer spinbrush

dh:
    4k wus $20 food and snack
    3k voltaren gel
    2k tampax tampons (32-40)
    500 glad sandwich bags/wrap
    1.5k aveeno shampoo/conditioner
    $2.49 carnation hot chocolate
    10x campbell's soup

Agree with everyone in regards to less personal coupons and poor match-up of coupons and sales. I feel like they are emailing us 6 more sale items for the week. I'll be using the food and snack coupons and seeing if anything matches better once next week's flyer is posted. Don't love Friday night shopping, sometimes I make it but mostly I don't.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Didn't like any of my offers.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Not trying to sound ungrateful here - I have managed to hoard about 150000 points since Christmas shopping for just myself so I do love the Optimum program.

I noticed that many of the coupons I get are for things that go on sale the week after or were on sale the week prior, such that the coupon items are off the sale cycle. Like Glad plastic wrap - it seems like they're practically giving it away every other week for 99 cents but the week I get 1.25 off it's regular price 2.99 at my SDM. Maybe I'm paranoid/over-analyzing here though!

I think we need to recruit an SDM insider to SC. Like someone who works in customer service or knows how the coupon process works. We would probably get them fired for revealing insider secrets!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got a pile of Quo offers after buying it last week bc it was 20x and I had a cosmetics offer
    maple7 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Not trying to sound ungrateful here - I have managed to hoard about 150000 points since Christmas shopping for just myself so I do love the Optimum program.

I noticed that many of the coupons I get are for things that go on sale the week after or were on sale the week prior, such that the coupon items are off the sale cycle. Like Glad plastic wrap - it seems like they're practically giving it away every other week for 99 cents but the week I get 1.25 off it's regular price 2.99 at my SDM. Maybe I'm paranoid/over-analyzing here though!

I think we need to recruit an SDM insider to SC. Like someone who works in customer service or knows how the coupon process works. We would probably get them fired for revealing insider secrets!
    Ive noticed this wasnt always the case pre-lablaws. Ssles and personalized coupons would frequently line up prior to that. 1.99 500g block of cheese and 0.99 to 1.99 laundry soap. *sniffle sniffle* those were the days.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Yes, someone posted here they called and they said it was a glitch and couldn't be backed out. (sorry I'd give the person credit for posting but not sure how far back it was). There is a very small chance you will be awarded the points as there are still a lot of bugs in the system.
    I posted this in another thread but here's the quickie version.
    I had same situation where system redeemed offer without me reaching the $ amount on the offer.
    Called and sounds like they are working on this as rep agreed it's an error.
    She was not able to physically move the offer back, but noted on account I could shop to the $ needed and they would give points.
    Shopped yesterday 8000 wus $30, called and points awarded.
    Until fixed, system will redeem any loaded larger offers, even if don't qualify.

I think that was my situation. Above is a cut a paste from a reply to another member.
    momi, maple7 and ReallySC like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I posted this in another thread but here's the quickie version.
    I had same situation where system redeemed offer without me reaching the $ amount on the offer.
    Called and sounds like they are working on this as rep agreed it's an error.
    She was not able to physically move the offer back, but noted on account I could shop to the $ needed and they would give points.
    Shopped yesterday 8000 wus $30, called and points awarded.
    Until fixed, system will redeem any loaded larger offers, even if don't qualify.

I think that was my situation. Above is a cut a paste from a reply to another member.
    Yes, it was your post @WINNIPEGZELDA ! Thank you for reposting info!
    momi likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my offers I wont be using this week -awfull
    -18,500 when you spend 100.00
    -800 on downey -nope it was 6.99 I bought snuggle for 3.99-1.00 cpn=2.99
    -500 clorets ,dentyne multi -pkg-nope nothing on my loaded was on sale
    15 time on cracker barell cheese
    10 times low dose apirin 30' -just bought low dose a few weeks back got 180 pills
    -10 time on campbells soup
    momi and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

may or may not use the 8000 wus $30 on skin care (pretty stocked up right now)
    already used 3 of hubby's offers
    my card
    Name:  mine.png
Views: 278
Size:  143.9 KB
    hubby's card
    Name:  his.png
Views: 268
Size:  135.5 KB
    momi, maple7 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Thread Information