Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Walmart customer service - watched a lady return a cart FULL (one layer) of Pledge, without a receipt. She got her money back.
    I think the only way to stop this from happening is for Snap or checkout 51 or whoever to notify the stores when they have high value offers that lead to freebies. That or limiting.
    2shopmom and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had no problems with SNAP - a quick phone always works for me as well and my cheques are always the correct amount.

As for folks buying and returning items -pathetic as it is, it doesn't harm SNAP so they won't care:

manufacturer releases coupons which are rebated at stores - manufacturer rebates stores for coupon
    manufacturer releases digital coupons through SNAP,C51 etc -they are rebated to the app manufacturer reimburses SNAP, C51

There is no mechanism to correlate product sales at store with digital coupon rebate - the number of products sold count in the thousands, the numbers of fraudulent abuse are likely in the less than 0.5% area making it below anyone's notice - it just seems like a lot to us on a micro-scale.

While people are clearly greedy and fraudsters it will not be the unmaking of SNAP as a business

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another. When there is an opportunity for any person to buy tons of product for free, or make money, it will happen when no limits on offers.

Then keep it all, give it away, or sell it. To each their own.

Snap has few items to offer. They are existing, mainly on Huggies and cleaners. They HAVE to offer no limits to generate $ now for SNAP business to operate. They do not have enough products to earn enough money fast enough, if they had limits.

ie: 100 000 offers of $1 on a product say takes 30 days to sell out
    or
    100 000 offers of $2 on a product takes 15 days to sell out
    or
    50 000 offers of $4 on a product takes 15 days to sell out
    or
    25 000 offers of $8 on a product takes 7 days to sell out

***hope I got the math right LOL

I would think that the manufacturers contract with SNAP, co51,... for X number of coupons, or X dollar amount.
    Obviously, the manufacturer's goal is to increase sales either by consumers trying their products for the 1st time or continue buying. As many customers as possible. Try it, like it, buy it again.
    Before electronic coupons, manufacturers did not mail out sheets and sheets of the same paper coupon to each household.

The manufacturer has to evaluate the services of whomever they contracted with to promote their coupons. Sales during the offer and for a period of time after. Then decide who they will contract with for the next round of offers.

SNAP's contract with the couple of main manufacturers they are depending on for income, will end.
    "ALL GONE" LOL
    They will probably be able to convince another to use their services for quick sales with high $ coupons, if that is what the manufacturer wants. If not, they will run into $ problems.

For myself, I will continue to purchase items for 2 households. Nerve wracking at the store if offer is still there when done shopping, but I SNAP in the car.

I'm one who likes to see the $ in my accounts grow and be able to do something special with the cheque, but I make sure to cash out as soon as I hit $20 for SNAP account. Don't want to lose my $ if something happens.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

me too Winnipegzelda, I cash out each time I get to $20.00 with Snap. Can't chance it.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

If people weren't returning the Pledge and Scrubbing Bubbles there would not be any left on the shelves. The picking at my Walmart is already thin.
    No, I am not saying it is right.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    If people weren't returning the Pledge and Scrubbing Bubbles there would not be any left on the shelves. The picking at my Walmart is already thin.
    No, I am not saying it is right.
    Good one, made me chuckle

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

ohhhh yes - -I also remember what I used to call the "piggy" thing. It was this pink pig and I don't remember what we had to do for free stuff but they would send pink pig pens and gift cards - various other goodies - that lasted about 5 months before they went downhill.. lol. ok - so no one remembers the UPC mail in program.. I know for sure @couponlady would and select others.. )

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I SNAP right after I pay by using the counter at customer service! I also check availability right before I pay!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think the only way to stop this from happening is for Snap or checkout 51 or whoever to notify the stores when they have high value offers that lead to freebies. That or limiting.
    Im a firm believer in Karma.... that person that returned a whole cart load of Pledge to WM for a refund will have it come back to her... If she got a refund for like $100.00 then something will come up where she has to shell out more than that...
    redfox, uanoor, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilsmithy View Post
    When you post on a public forum, you need to be open to people commenting back to you..... It's part of the game baby.
    Well said lilysmithy
    lilsmithy likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    ok - so no one remembers the UPC mail in program.. I know for sure @couponlady would and select others.. )
    How can I forget that program - it is Kidsfuture or Futura Rewards

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am happy to report that I just got an email that my cheque has been mailed and it is the full value, no clawbacks. They do have problems with multiple items on one receipt, and it takes them weeks to reply to emails, but glad this worked out! Will keep using but will take me a long time to get back to $20 again

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All of my checks have been for the full amount. The few problems I have had with receipts have been quickly resolved with a phone call.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    How can I forget that program - it is Kidsfuture or Futura Rewards
    I remember that one. I cashed out over $800 from UPCs...
    LisaLisaBoBisa and couponlady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I cannot believe I did not even got one Pledge floor and they are all gone Thats why I do not trust this types of sites.

Now there is BOGO coupon on Pledge by GoCoupon; I think this is the right time to purchase this product! *must resist*

Futurerewards? When was that? Why did I not start couponing in pre-teen age
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Jun 3rd, 2015 at 05:39 PM.

Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information