User Tag List

Page 337 of 560 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My friendly "not" shoppers csr called my house tonight to tell me that my 16000 points went thru but that it shouldn't have, but they will not take them back, this time....ya right! The csr says no to combining points and redemptions, but the computer says yes...sdm please get your story straight! (So I am confident for the next time)?!?!
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    My friendly "not" shoppers csr called my house tonight to tell me that my 16000 points went thru but that it shouldn't have, but they will not take them back, this time....ya right! The csr says no to combining points and redemptions, but the computer says yes...sdm please get your story straight! (So I am confident for the next time)?!?!
    Was this the same situation where you called the optimum line multiple times to get bonus points + redemption (from earlier post where you asked advice about how to talk to sdm csr)?
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@thor9 i love your plan. I wish i had a smaller spending amount coupon for Friday.
    Actually i wanted to redeem 50000=$85 for my $100 transaction. But all this talk about redeeming and not getting our bonus points is making me very anxious. If i can't get truckload of points for chocolates then i don't really need to buy it. I am very interested in spending money and getting all my money back in points.

i'll go on Friday and will try to out as many cadbury bars in my cart as possible. And may be some tridents too.

About convincing hubby.... lol. He doesn't like my idea of spending so much money and getting all the money back IN POINTS. But man....it was about chocolates! My couch potato didn't take much time to say yes. Lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    @thor9 i love your plan. I wish i had a smaller spending amount coupon for Friday.
    Actually i wanted to redeem 50000=$85 for my $100 transaction. But all this talk about redeeming and not getting our bonus points is making me very anxious. If i can't get truckload of points for chocolates then i don't really need to buy it. I am very interested in spending money and getting all my money back in points.

i'll go on Friday and will try to out as many cadbury bars in my cart as possible. And may be some tridents too.

About convincing hubby.... lol. He doesn't like my idea of spending so much money and getting all the money back IN POINTS. But man....it was about chocolates! My couch potato didn't take much time to say yes. Lol
    I was a good boy and stuck stuck to milk, Eggs and a variety of cheap snacks for my kids...

But I did take a look at what was available... The trident had a small sale on, 2 for 3 bucks.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I skipped sat but saw so e others asking on FB, when I asked about Monday they said the system was behind, as long as it doesn't pop up unredeemed I guess they will credit in time
    Poppy111, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is an in-store bonus offer not a digital offer shouldnt the store be able to add the missing points. Since digital I didnt think the store could do much but I forgot my optimum card at home the last 20X event was going to use my sisters card but the cashier told me to just bring my receipt back and they would add the points which they did. So they should be able to add the in-store bonus points too???
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    This is an in-store bonus offer not a digital offer shouldnt the store be able to add the missing points. Since digital I didnt think the store could do much but I forgot my optimum card at home the last 20X event was going to use my sisters card but the cashier told me to just bring my receipt back and they would add the points which they did. So they should be able to add the in-store bonus points too???

i haven't done my shop yet. It's going to be done using my Friday offer. And yes, the store can add some pts too if it's an in store promo but, in this case, my store manager+assistant store manager didn't have any idea about what's included in this "participating products" list. It's going to ve a challenge for sure and i am ready to take it like a man.

@thor9 did you see @morningrose recent best sdm shop?
    Read post # 809 here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/387506-...eek-canada-54/

She redeemed her pts to pay, paid OOP too, bought the same bars we have our eyes on but still didn't get her cadbury pts.
    ROMEO, MrsMer and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i haven't done my shop yet. It's going to be done using my Friday offer. And yes, the store can add some pts too if it's an in store promo but, in this case, my store manager+assistant store manager didn't have any idea about what's included in this "participating products" list. It's going to ve a challenge for sure and i am ready to take it like a man.

@thor9 did you see @morningrose recent best sdm shop?
    Read post # 809 here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/387506-...eek-canada-54/

She redeemed her pts to pay, paid OOP too, bought the same bars we have our eyes on but still didn't get her cadbury pts.
    It's very easy for a cashier to tell whether an item is included in bonus points promos in the stores I shop in. If they scan $5 worth of chocolate bars, DON'T let them scan your card, it will say on their screen how many points you are going to miss out on. Have them cancel the items, check the next chocolate bar.

The cosmetic cashiers did this for me yesterday, I did a John Frieda/Almay 20x promo and not all items were included in the promo. Sometimes when it is busy or they don't want to interfere with cashiers, they scan items for me in the backroom scanner. Perhaps your store cash registers are different but stores have been doing this for me for a couple of years.

Another thing to note is that when the store manually add points for you, it comes out of the stores budget. When it works automatically, it comes out of the marketing fee they already pay, so it's always nicer to our stores to call in missing promo points rather than them doing the adjustment when things don't work.

On the rumour note, the beauty supervisor yesterday mentioned that this weekend is the beginning of the "hard" launch of the digital system and to expect some good coupons. I'm expecting 7 coupons rather than one lol. Hopefully we won't lose printing ability.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Jun 18th, 2015 at 07:21 AM.
    ROMEO, nalaric, Poppy111 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

participating products
    http://www.thebicyclefactory.ca/

but dont quote me on it lol
    they should be labeled as well in store
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I called once and didnt like her response, so I tried again a day later and got Darien, who also said no and I left it, then Darien called me back last night to tell me the computer awarded me the points when it shouldn't have, but they would let it go this time!! Nice

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Was this the same situation where you called the optimum line multiple times to get bonus points + redemption (from earlier post where you asked advice about how to talk to sdm csr)?
    ROMEO, Poppy111, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I redeemed $60 pts and used bonus pts offer spending 60 get 16000 on Jun 12 last Friday still didn't get bonus pts. Anyone else? Should I keep waiting or should I call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    amira84, dededi and Glendon Preece like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I know we've had the discussion on whether you get points on the pre-coupon total (yes if manufacturer coupon, no if free product coupons), but has anyone ever tested if it with the manager red sticker coupons (ie. Store CPN 2021) ? Trying to max my Monday offer of 16K wus $60 and I saw a bunch of items last night with the mgr stickers (due to expiry date) that I'm very interested in getting if still there today.
    Fyi...you get base points on buying a GC first! Then you use it to shop and get base points again!
    Poppy111, Poobah and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the jig is up. They probably have someone that monitor's this thread, as it's the best place to come to see what's right or wrong with the system. Were like a sounding board, instantly alerting of bugs and other issues. If I was in charge of the whole point reward / personnel offer system and digital change over you can bet this is where i would be monitoring customer activity.

In fact i wouldn't be surprised at all if a Hired Representative of Shoppers is posting here... I wonder who it is? hmmm.
    Last edited by Poobah; Thu, Jun 18th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandcorban View Post
    Fyi...you get base points on buying a GC first! Then you use it to shop and get base points again!
    Not only that.. you also get base points on the taxes this way. Where normally you wouldn't.
    Poppy111, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    I think the jig is up. They probably have someone that monitor's this thread, as it's the best place to come to see what's right or wrong with the system. Were like a sounding board, instantly alerting of bugs and other issues. If I was in charge of the whole point reward / personnel offer system and digital change over you can bet this is where i would be monitoring customer activity.

In fact i wouldn't be surprised at all if a Hired Representative of Shoppers is posting here... I wonder who it is? hmmm.
    I'm no spy...i had a cashier tell me about it!
    amira84, Poobah and dededi like this.

Thread Information