User Tag List

Page 357 of 560 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Momi,

Was the 3000 pts from a wus offer? If so I think the bonus points adjustment 3000 is related to that. It is only calling attention to the 3000 bonus points you earned (along with the 1000 pts = 4000 bonus points). It doesn't mean you're supposed to get another 3000 pts - for some reason that's the way it's coming up. Was it the weekly offer? And was the 1000 bp related to the purchase of a product i.e. wub X product? If not, I don't know what to tell you.

And do you know what the web transfer points adjustment is about? Did you get those points added to your balance? Subtracted?

We may just have to accept there's no rhyme or reason to what's happening at the moment

Silk
    Web transfers just show points that you either received from another card, or transferred to another card.
    ROMEO, Silk, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question about X times product bonus points on digital offers:

Monday I shopped, purchased $60 and redeemed $60. I bought 4 Colgate toothpastes @$1.88 with 500 bp wub 2 instore offer (received 1000bp). I also have a 10x on any Colgate toothpaste digital offer which I had loaded but didn't receive points for. PCID was initially on the screen until I redeemed points.

Just wondering about other people's experiences. Are digital X times coupons not working with redemptions or was it rejected because of the 500bp instore offer or coupon glitch? Also, anyone with experience on buying multiples? Should it have been 10x on all 4 items or one?
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I cashed in on dh's card but not mine. Bought $30 plus $50 gc, received weekly 3k wus $10 food and snack and 18.5k wus $75 one day offer. My offers were 18.5k wus $100 weekly and 22k wus $100 one day, didn't have time to put a $100 shop together and couldn't in good conscience buy a $100 gc (it would have been $72 in points back for buying nothing). I will however try to use the 18.5k offer on Friday.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Jun 25th, 2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: grammar
    ROMEO, peachies, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

Monday I shopped, purchased $60 and redeemed $60. I bought 4 Colgate toothpastes @$1.88 with 500 bp wub 2 instore offer (received 1000bp). I also have a 10x on any Colgate toothpaste digital offer which I had loaded but didn't receive points for. PCID was initially on the screen until I redeemed points.

Just wondering about other people's experiences. Are digital X times coupons not working with redemptions or was it rejected because of the 500bp instore offer or coupon glitch? Also, anyone with experience on buying multiples? Should it have been 10x on all 4 items or one?
    Dont know about other people but whenever I redeem and get points back with my big offer none of my smaller digital offers work. To me this isnt aa big deal as I am still getting back lots from the big offers.
    ROMEO, momi, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Momi,

Was the 3000 pts from a wus offer? If so I think the bonus points adjustment 3000 is related to that. It is only calling attention to the 3000 bonus points you earned (along with the 1000 pts = 4000 bonus points). It doesn't mean you're supposed to get another 3000 pts - for some reason that's the way it's coming up. Was it the weekly offer? And was the 1000 bp related to the purchase of a product i.e. wub X product? If not, I don't know what to tell you.

And do you know what the web transfer points adjustment is about? Did you get those points added to your balance? Subtracted?

We may just have to accept there's no rhyme or reason to what's happening at the moment

Silk
    1).I just recall my memory and checked the transaction history of my account its 3000 bonus points already added on June 11 for WUS $10 on food and snack....now it was just showing up on the receipt that 3000 bonus points adjustment....

2).Yes I did transfer points to this account that is why it is showing web transfer points.
    3).for my recent transaction I used 3000 point coupon for pampers swardlers and 1000 points for johnsons baby product,10x points on neilson milk,12000 points WUS $50 and last coupon was 4000 WUS $30.
    ROMEO, Poppy111, Cata and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doris17 View Post
    I just came back from purchasing 3x$10 gift cards. My offer for today only is spend $30 and get 6000 and a weekly offer spend $30 and get 8000.
    All I got was 300 points which added to my balance and 1000 promo points adjustment 1000 which did not add to my balance.?? Any tips anyone?

Also I got this error message on my receipt. Digital coupon not available -soap-env.server??
    In the week or so, leading up to last Monday's fiasco, redeem/points back was working for some.
    Monday was a hay-day for everyone.
    Now going back to pre-Monday, hit-and-miss, certain stores (or what-ever).
    In other words, for today, tomorrow, next week, (who knows how long), if redeem/points back was working for you pre-Monday, then still worked yesterday (Wed).
    Mine only worked on Monday, so has already stopped.

I've redeemed 8 times in past 6 weeks, so have to re-stock my points.

Poppy - thanks for the info on 'digital coupon not available' showing on your receipts prior to digital. I skimmed my receipts back to Nov/14, and this message has never appeared.
    I'm thinking because some stores/areas were set up for digital before others. Mine wasn't.

Friday offers of redeem/get points back, may put an end to Monday's situation. Maybe need more test runs after Friday. This is a guess, my opinion on watching things change, my own shops, and the shops of others.

Happy shopping, keep gathering!
    ROMEO, Poppy111, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    Dont know about other people but whenever I redeem and get points back with my big offer none of my smaller digital offers work. To me this isnt aa big deal as I am still getting back lots from the big offers.
    Thanks Poppy111, agree small ones aren't usually a big deal, especially lately relative to other point combinations. Sounds like they don't work with redemptions. This week I have three 10x and one 15x coupon (2 accounts) so thought it might be time to figure out how to use them. Also have a 20x wus $50 Friday offer.
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    In the week or so, leading up to last Monday's fiasco, redeem/points back was working for some.
    Monday was a hay-day for everyone.
    Now going back to pre-Monday, hit-and-miss, certain stores (or what-ever).
    In other words, for today, tomorrow, next week, (who knows how long), if redeem/points back was working for you pre-Monday, then still worked yesterday (Wed).
    Mine only worked on Monday, so has already stopped.

I've redeemed 8 times in past 6 weeks, so have to re-stock my points.

Poppy - thanks for the info on 'digital coupon not available' showing on your receipts prior to digital. I skimmed my receipts back to Nov/14, and this message has never appeared.
    I'm thinking because some stores/areas were set up for digital before others. Mine wasn't.

Friday offers of redeem/get points back, may put an end to Monday's situation. Maybe need more test runs after Friday. This is a guess, my opinion on watching things change, my own shops, and the shops of others.

Happy shopping, keep gathering!
    Agree, I've redeemed 5 times in the last couple of weeks in anticipation of the end of the "deals". I'm sure Friday will be another interesting day.
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    1).I just recall my memory and checked the transaction history of my account its 3000 bonus points already added on June 11 for WUS $10 on food and snack....now it was just showing up on the receipt that 3000 bonus points adjustment....

2).Yes I did transfer points to this account that is why it is showing web transfer points.
    3).for my recent transaction I used 3000 point coupon for pampers swardlers and 1000 points for johnsons baby product,10x points on neilson milk,12000 points WUS $50 and last coupon was 4000 WUS $30.
    @momi , I think your posts just answered one of my questions. Your 10x on milk looks like the 270 points on your receipt, divide by 9 divide by 10 is $3. So without redeeming, X times digital coupons apply to 1 item, and with redeeming, as @Poppy111 mentioned, times coupons don't work. Thank you both for your posts.
    Poppy111, momi and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    My awesome offer today is "Spend 95,000 Points on Friday, June 26, get up to $170 worth of free stuff plus get 30,000 points back." So for 65,000 points, I will get $170 of free stuff. That works out to spend 383 points to get $1 of free stuff. Remember when we could get $250 for 95,000 points? Well, this offer is just as good (almost)! The $250 free stuff for 95,000 points costs 380 points to get $1 of free stuff. I am definitely using this offer -- much better than spend 95,000 for $210 free stuff (452 points for $1 free stuff).
    Thank you for doing that math for us. That makes this offer seem very enticing. I also have, as my weekly offer, spend $100 get 18,500 points. Because of the craziness this week, I am wondering if just maybe these two offers would combine and I would get get 48,500 points back. How exciting would that be! If anyone tries this and it it works please let me know.
    redhdlois, Poppy111, momi and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Yesterday I bought a $100 gc and received 18500 points right away....offer shows not redeemed, so could maybe do it again????....then spent
    some of my gc...did a 6000pts wus $20 on snacks....received the 6000 immediately.....then did a 4000 wus $20 on food....again points awarded right away......Wow

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Thank you for doing that math for us. That makes this offer seem very enticing. I also have, as my weekly offer, spend $100 get 18,500 points. Because of the craziness this week, I am wondering if just maybe these two offers would combine and I would get get 48,500 points back. How exciting would that be! If anyone tries this and it it works please let me know.
    I was wondering about Fridays offers also....both are loaded on my phone, so will see what happens......
    MrsMer, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noticed that Voltaren is on sale for $9.99 next week 75/100g (page 6 of @cyn88canada 's post), great deal if you have the $6.75 off digital coupon this week (Friday night) or next.
    Poppy111, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

also new coupon in inserts this week - 5.00/2.50 size requirements on both
    Noticed that Voltaren is on sale for $9.99 next week 75/100g (page 6 of @cyn88canada 's post), great deal if you have the $6.75 off digital coupon this week (Friday night) or next.
    Poppy111, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My 10x on Colgate coupon worked with my 16000 WUS $60 purchase, but I did not do a redemption.
    Poppy111, maple7 and dededi like this.

Thread Information