User Tag List

Page 401 of 613 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I believe that you should get 13,000 points for $50 and depending on how it is worded it is probably for every $50. Good time to stock up!
    I guess that too, $150 purchase would be

5 x $30 and 3 x $50 at the same time
    = 5 x 3k + 3 x 10k
    = 15k + 30k
    = 45k
    =30% savings off your total bill of $150
    Angela273 and thor9 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes 3000 points for sunlight detergent or snuggle is still on at RCSS in Scarborough town center area. I went today but all liquid (which I prefer) gone, bought 3 (20 count oxi-clean laundry pod packs) and one snuggle. For me $1 + tex each, so ok as couldn't price match for 20 pack, and for snuggle price match food basic but had no coupon. May be it will stay on till Thursday.
    They also had 2 powder sunlight on shelf, I didn't bought because never use in front loader HE machine.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

For some reason, my account is still showing that I have the most recent Guiding Stars offer for 3,000oints for $10 on fruit & vegetables, my account said that the offer is valid until the 22nd. Does anyone else have this?
    Angela273, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    For some reason, my account is still showing that I have the most recent Guiding Stars offer for 3,000oints for $10 on fruit & vegetables, my account said that the offer is valid until the 22nd. Does anyone else have this?

Yes, i have this offer on my account. 1,2 days ago i went on guidingstarts.ca to see the new offer but found out that they have just extended the expiry date of this vegetable & fruits offer. I still loaded it on to my card because who knows when an offer will prove to be a money maker, or an even shop...or the worst that we'll have to pay a few cents for it...lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Yes, i have this offer on my account. 1,2 days ago i went on guidingstarts.ca to see the new offer but found out that they have just extended the expiry date of this vegetable & fruits offer. I still loaded it on to my card because who knows when an offer will prove to be a money maker, or an even shop...or the worst that we'll have to pay a few cents for it...lol
    My offer is expired. Maybe I should check the website to see if it is available for re-load. I still haven't been credited for buying healthy food yet. When should that appear in my account?
    amira84 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you so much for posting this because I would not have known have on myself and hubby card
    lecale and amira84 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

yes check mine and it does just loaded it a minute ago

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    My offer is expired. Maybe I should check the website to see if it is available for re-load. I still haven't been credited for buying healthy food yet. When should that appear in my account?
    From the Guiding Stars website: "Points awarded for each star rated product purchased between Thursday, September 10th and Tuesday, September 22th* will be added to your PC Plus™ account by September 25, 2015", so a few more days for us to wait.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What is Guiding Stars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
    Check out my daughter's Me to We page: https://fundraise.metowe.com/c/sydney-solteszs/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome...I didn't use on my card and was regretting it, but now I reloaded mine and it let me reload on dh's card as well! Awesome!
    Angela273, lecale and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanks for mentioning this. I was able to load this offer again today even though I've already used it.
    lecale, Lavender Lady and amira84 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thank you very much. I just loaded the offer again...I am going to redeem for $20 tomorrow and do the offer and see how it goes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    thanks for mentioning this. I was able to load this offer again today even though I've already used it.
    Thanks! Reloaded this as well :D

is this just for $10 or EVERY $10?

TIA

amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    Thanks! Reloaded this as well :D

is this just for $10 or EVERY $10?

TIA

Only on $10.
    lecale and Silvermika like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Thank you very much. I just loaded the offer again...I am going to redeem for $20 tomorrow and do the offer and see how it goes
    Can you redeem and collect points at the same time?

Thread Information