User Tag List

Page 441 of 613 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by korianka View Post
    Thanks rockco.... I really appreciate your answer.
    You're welcome.

The PC Plus Service Reps are also confused. They read from their Service Scripts, and they "incorrectly" told me I have to buy a Guiding Star rated product to get my 1,000 Bonus points - they are incorrect.

As you will notice from my receipts in the prior post, you can buy anything & any amount to get the 1,000 bonus points. The key is to visit the stores to get your 1,000 bonus awarded during the week of the offer. And, you have to load the 1,000 bonus points each week prior to your shop to have it awarded.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518-...9/#post6545251
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Jan 19th, 2016 at 04:21 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I just noticed my points from week one of the guiding stars offer are in my account. I shopped on January 8.
    Grey, Silk, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am beyond confused regards this Guiding Stars offer! I've logged in and out of my account numerous times, I can see the reference to the bonus 1,000 pts, but nowhere do I see a way to LOAD the offer. I have successfully loaded one prior Offer on Guiding Stars site since I signed up several weeks ago. In that case that offer was immediately added to my weekly digital PC pts offers. Is that what ya'll are seeing happen in this case?
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Ciel, rockco and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe you have to wait for Friday morning if you loaded and used one since the 15th.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I am beyond confused regards this Guiding Stars offer! I've logged in and out of my account numerous times, I can see the reference to the bonus 1,000 pts, but nowhere do I see a way to LOAD the offer. I have successfully loaded one prior Offer on Guiding Stars site since I signed up several weeks ago. In that case that offer was immediately added to my weekly digital PC pts offers. Is that what ya'll are seeing happen in this case?Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hey Pointsman,
    From your note, I think you understand you have to load the 1,000 offer weekly and you have to visit the store (and buy anything, in any amount) during that week to receive the awarded 1,000. You're just trying to find the option to load the 1,000 bonus points to your weekly personal PC Plus account, right?

To find the 1,000 bonus offer, you need to access the Guiding Star site:
    http://www.guidingstars.ca

Select any store on the right (doesn't matter which one, I usually use No Frills) & the Guiding Star page for the store specific site appears, next, you'll be prompted for Province [select your province].

At this point, log into your PC Plus account from this page.
    Name:  Guiding Star Log In Screen.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  39.4 KB

Once logged in, the Guiding Star 1,000 BONUS promotion should appear for you to click & load
    Name:  GuideStar Click to Load.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  21.9 KB

Once the offer is loaded, it should appear as follows in your PC Plus account:
    Name:  Guiding Star 1000 Offer.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  13.9 KB

Once you visit the store, and buy anything in any amount, the 1,000 bp will appear on your receipt & be awarded to your PC plus account. You have to visit the store in the week the 1,000 bp is valid for in order to be awarded. The offer will appear as EARNED in your PC Plus account:
    Name:  GUide Stars 1000 Earned.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  9.9 KB

You have to do this process for each weekly offer (Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29).
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Added Print Screen to Show 1k Load
    Thumpersmom, Silk, Ciel and 4 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am beyond confused regards this Guiding Stars offer! I've logged in and out of my account numerous times, I can see the reference to the bonus 1,000 pts, but nowhere do I see a way to LOAD the offer. I have successfully loaded one prior Offer on Guiding Stars site since I signed up several weeks ago. In that case that offer was immediately added to my weekly digital PC pts offers. Is that what ya'll are seeing happen in this case?
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    i could not get the guiding star offer to load the second week until i changed my store from loblaws to no frills. then it loaded fine. syndi

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the responses re my 'Guilding Stars' 1,000 pts issue. SUCCESS!
    rocko, to the Bolded line in your response, the answer is: Yes, that's all I was wanting to see.

My mistake was not realizing I had to go back to re-selecting a store again! I shop mostly at RCSS, that is what I initially selected when I first signed up for Guilding Stars; thereafter, my GS account retained that info whenever I signed in.

So, as you've suggested, I went back to square one, this time I selected NoFrills, logged in, and the option to Load this week's offer appeared. Once I selected that option and logged into my PCPlus account, the 1,000pts offer appeared along with all my other weekly PCPlus digital offers. Yippee!

Now, if I understand this right, I can buy anything (today or tomorrow) at any associated store (NoFrills or RCSS in my case), and will be awarded the points, even if a Guilding Stars specified item per the flyer is NOT purchased. Then come Friday, repeat. Correct?
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Jan 20th, 2016 at 07:29 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for the responses re my 'Guilding Stars' 1,000 pts issue. SUCCESS!
    rocko, to the Bolded line in your response, the answer is: Yes, that's all I was wanting to see.

My mistake was not realizing I had to go back to re-selecting a store again! I shop mostly at RCSS, that is what I initially selected when I first signed up for Guilding Stars; thereafter, my GS account retained that info whenever I signed in.

So, as you've suggested, I went back to square one, this time I selected NoFrills, logged in, and the option to Load this week's offer appeared. Once I selected that option and logged into my PCPlus account, the 1,000pts offer appeared along with all my other weekly PCPlus digital offers. Yippee!

Now, if I understand this right, I can buy anything (today or tomorrow) at any associated store (NoFrills or RCSS in my case), and will be awarded the points, even if a Guilding Stars specified item per the flyer is NOT purchased. Correct?
    thanks again folks.
    YES it does not matter what you buy because last week I bought Chocolate and got it and it can be at any of the loblaws banner store
    Ciel, Pointsman, rockco and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Pointsman , 'Yes' to your 2 questions in your last paragraph.
    Thumpersmom and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Subject: Error in Loading Guiding Star 1,000 bonus points from certain stores

@Pointsman was having trouble loading the 1k bp from the Guide Star site, it's not because of @Pointsman 's error.

Instead, the Guiding Star site is "buggy". It does not reset or clear out past data, thus, the new week's offer is not always available from the same store. Other forum members report they cannot access 1k bp for certain stores (again, it's probably because the GS site does not refresh each week), so they'll load the 1kbp from a different store.

Here's my recommendation to everyone so you can select your same desired store (which previously did not work).

Clear your browser history, then go to the Guiding Star site to load the 1,000 bp. You'll notice stores which didn't work for you in past, will work again.
    Silk, Ciel and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have to find a different store each week on GS site before I see the 1000 bp offer. Since I use a public computer and usually put Firefox settings to have the options and forget buttons on the menu bar, chances are it's not a cache clearing issue for me. I usually Forget my 24h on the computer before my time is up.

Fortino's customer here. Had success using the 1000bp offer when RCSS was the store with the offer on GS two flyers ago. Repeat success when Fortino's is this week's store with the offer.
    ROMEO, Silk and rockco like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andream View Post
    I just noticed my points from week one of the guiding stars offer are in my account. I shopped on January 8.
    Ooh, clue to check my account. Yesterday, three GS amounts (25, 50 and 200) were applied to my account from Jan. 11 shopping trip.
    ROMEO, Silk, andream and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Ooh, clue to check my account. Yesterday, three GS amounts (25, 50 and 200) were applied to my account from Jan. 11 shopping trip.
    Thank you both for posting. I just checked and mine are there also

Silk
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and rockco like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just a quick note to report the results after the help I was given here ... both wife and I successfully received our GS 1,000pt bonus offers, after both going through the process of selecting a new store, and loading the offers. She only bought a box of corn starch and got the 1,000 GS points. We did this as a test to see what would happen. I got a much larger order including a couple of blue starred items. eg. Mushrooms, but I guess that didn't matter in the end.
    So thanks for the advice... much appreciated.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    YES it does not matter what you buy because last week I bought Chocolate and got it and it can be at any of the loblaws banner store
    I bought tampons last night and did not scan my pc plus card but used my PC MC and I was awarded the 1000 pts lol
    rockco likes this.

Thread Information