User Tag List

Page 444 of 613 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    FYI on combining offers with redeeming:

I had an offer for 10,000 points WUS $100. I redeemed some points I had accumulated previously. My subtotal went down to below $100, but I still got the bonus points
    Good to know, I'm planning on doing a redemption soon.
    Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Any way to cancel a "saved for next week" offer? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had an offer for 10,000 points WUS $100. I redeemed some points I had accumulated previously. My subtotal went down to below $100, but I still got the bonus points
    i lost the offer when I did that,,called customer service and they would not give it to me
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

You are lucky because I learn the hard way a while back had a similar offer and did redeem some of my points and the total did drop and didn't get my points
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    You are lucky because I learn the hard way a while back had a similar offer and did redeem some of my points and the total did drop and didn't get my points
    Do you have a PC MC? If so redeem the points for a GC then use to pay for order and you will get bonus PTS. I do this all the time.
    redfox, Silk, torontogal12 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Has anyone done the Pepsi offer plus chips for 4500 bp? Does it specifically have to be Pepsi or can it be a Pepsi brand(ie/Mountain Dew)?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Has anyone done the Pepsi offer plus chips for 4500 bp? Does it specifically have to be Pepsi or can it be a Pepsi brand(ie/Mountain Dew)?

For every $15 spent on Pepsi Cans, Tostitos or Lays chips, or Tostitos salsa
    Pepsi Cans, Tostitos or Lays chips, or Tostitos salsa. XL, XXL, Party Size, Single Serve, 6 pack, or 8 pack. 423 - 645 mL, 6 pack - 24 pack, 6 x 222 mL cans. Excludes Pepsi Bottles.
    sweetmomma and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

I bought orange crush and 7 up and got the points. I am sue any other pepsi brand packs would have worked.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Do you have a PC MC? If so redeem the points for a GC then use to pay for order and you will get bonus PTS. I do this all the time.
    Can you buy PC Gift Card with your points?
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PlaySmart View Post
    Can you buy PC Gift Card with your points?
    If you have PC financial card (credit or debit card), yes.

If you only have the PCPlus card, no.

What can I use my points for in-store?
    You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. Currently, PC Plus™ members are unable to redeem their points for President’s Choice® gift cards, Joe Fresh® gift cards and government taxes.
    Lavender Lady and Davetherave like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^my mother only has the PC Plus Card and I am able to buy PC GC's with her points
    sweetmomma and lecale like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    ^my mother only has the PC Plus Card and I am able to buy PC GC's with her points
    Cata, how did you do that?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have PC MC with PC Plus card (registered with my MC and then added a PC Plus card). Can I use the points accumulated from this account to buy PC gift card?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    If you have PC financial card (credit or debit card), yes.

If you only have the PCPlus card, no.

What can I use my points for in-store?
    You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. Currently, PC Plus™ members are unable to redeem their points for President’s Choice® gift cards, Joe Fresh® gift cards and government taxes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@PlaySmart I was always under the impression that you couldn't buy GC's with just PC PLUS POINTS because of what I read on their site, until I tried it myself and it worked. Just like in order to earn points you cannot bring your subtotal under the threshold with coupons (from their website). I just went to cash and they scanned the GC's, then my pc plus card and when it came time to pay, I told them I wanted to use my points, and there was no problem. Give it a try and it should work for you.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it just my imagination, or are the Points offers improving lately?

I've got (18) this week plus the Guilding Stars bonus, and plenty of good ones included.
    Eg. Got the 7,500 WUS $75, and with NOTAX day at Zehrs Saturday, off I went, bright and early ...

First stop - Dawn Dish Soap $2, (love the green Apple Blossom scent), and gee, I have a 400pt offer, plus a bonus 6,000 WUS $20 on Bounty, Dawn, or Cascade. So (10) of those and a quick 10,000pts, and tax free ... a good start towards a $75 shop.

I then grabbed my fav tax program -- UFile - $19.99 and a couple of Cashmere BR Tissue 24dbl rolls @ $7.99 [vs shelf $20.88], both tax free, and a few essentials like Milk, Eggs, bacon, and a $76.40 order was in the cart.

Nearly 19,000 pts in a 20min shopping trip, over $7 tax saved, and maybe 2yrs worth of Dawn dish soap @ $0.71ea (counting portion of 7,500 and tax saved). Oh, and Checkout-51 offering Dawn this week ... too bad limit of (1). oh well, at least one of em will be almost free [$0.21].
    I know there's couponers out there that probably have a mitt full (which I don't) but I'm still happy to have gotten what I did.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Jan 25th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thread Information