User Tag List

Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Idiots who make comments about when you'll have children, every damn time they see you. Why do you care so much about someone else's ovaries?

You don't know

1- Whether the person never wants children
    2 - Whether the person is unable to have children
    3 - Whether the person wants to have them but can't afford it right now

This is the ultimate mind your own business. Screw you, and if you say it one more time, I'll tell you so

and it doesn't stop when you have a kid.. people constantly asking when your planning on having another one...they started asking me before my kid was even 1 month old! thankfully now that she's only (8) they've stopped asking (though that doesn't prevent the occasional ask)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    and it doesn't stop when you have a kid.. people constantly asking when your planning on having another one...they started asking me before my kid was even 1 month old! thankfully now that she's only (8) they've stopped asking (though that doesn't prevent the occasional ask)
    The worst part is that this moron always asks because he wants someone for his child to play with. My uterus is not for making your child a friend, dumbass
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    my online order at joes fresh overcharged me by $8.00-only the second time I ever ordered online and this happens
    -anyway called and they said it will be reversed but to give them 4-7 days
    I had the same thing happen, they sent out a mass email about it yesterday. And then I get an email today that 3 of my 4 items I ordered are out of stock(pram suit, dress and shoes). I called them to cancel my order since the only thing on it was a cardigan to go with the dress and shoes that I don't need without the rest of the outfit and they can apparently only cancel orders within the first 60 minutes of placing an order. GRRR!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The worst part is that this moron always asks because he wants someone for his child to play with. My uterus is not for making your child a friend, dumbass
    even if you do have kids of a similar age (within a year or two of eachother) that doesn't automatically make them want to be friends.. take a look at any classroom/playgroup/program groups of kids of a similar age.. yet not all of them are friends
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm traveling to Florida for the Daytona 500. Long range forecast is for highs in the low 20s. Wahhhhhh!!! No sitting by the pool and baking in the sun.
    Natalka, Tweets77, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    I'm traveling to Florida for the Daytona 500. Long range forecast is for highs in the low 20s. Wahhhhhh!!! No sitting by the pool and baking in the sun.
    Pool surface acts as a mirror-baking potential is good in a lounger if you get that sun's reflection off the pool!
    toronto166 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

oh poor baby i'll let you know how we turn out after our -17 saturday

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    oh poor baby i'll let you know how we turn out after our -17 saturday
    You're lucky. Over here -22 with -35 c windchill.
    Tweets77, Ciel, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Hope that you have a great time electric_viking and just so you know....I am extremely jealous!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am pouring over some of the 19 cookbooks I got from the Thrift store and nearly every recipe I wanna make!!
    JadeAngel, Ciel, GoJays and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I am pouring over some of the 19 cookbooks I got from the Thrift store and nearly every recipe I wanna make!!
    You sound like me. Happy cooking!
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not doing anything different but gaining weight, ugghh frustrating. Oh the February blues!
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Wed, Feb 17th, 2016 at 07:41 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday realized that the CTV site was working with regards to TV episodes (it was not working the first week that Lucifer aired because I kept getting ads but not the show, whose beginning minutes I had missed). Started a trailer for Lucifer and it began the latest episode. Tried today to get the episode to load but the site won't. I'm a few episodes behind but only the recent ones are up for 7 days without need for an account/log-in.

Same situation with The X-Files. Need to get a mobile gadget this year for Wi-Fi access.
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Time-of-use rates, used to be able to throw laundry in at 5pm while making dinner. now doing laundry at 7 at night when should be spending time with kids. yep, first world problems but everyone having it as smell fabric softener coming from dryers at 10pm at night when doing my nightly walk with the dogs. seems like a cash grab anyway.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Time-of-use rates, used to be able to throw laundry in at 5pm while making dinner. now doing laundry at 7 at night when should be spending time with kids. yep, first world problems but everyone having it as smell fabric softener coming from dryers at 10pm at night when doing my nightly walk with the dogs. seems like a cash grab anyway.
    I hate this too! I don't want to be folding laundry at 9/10:00 at night or waking up to laundry that needs to be folded. Or spend the weekends doing load after load of laundry because it's too expensive to do laundry during the day(when I stopped doing laundry during during the day to see if it made a difference in out bill, it went down by almost 60.00/month and I was only doing 3-4 loads a week during the day).

Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Thread Information