User Tag List

Page 520 of 560 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I didn't get a points spend offer this week. Did this happen to others too? I got 3 product offers on things I've never bought before instead
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I didn't get a points spend offer this week. Did this happen to others too? I got 3 product offers on things I've never bought before instead
    You've been cursed with the hickory sticks! No offers for you all week

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the first time in three weeks both my card and my mom's card got a weekly WUS offer: 3,000 points WUS $10 or more on food or snacks.

My card:

• 3,000 Optimum Bonus Points when you spend $10 or more on FOOD OR SNACKS.
    • 2,000 Optimum Bonus Points ANY VASELINE LOTION (300-725ML).
    • 15x Optimum Points ANY NO NAME KITCHEN OR GARBAGE BAGS.
    • 1,000 Optimum Bonus Points ANY OLAY BODY WASH (295-400ML).
    • 1,500 Optimum Bonus Points ANY TRESEMME SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER OR STYLANT.
    • 800 Optimum Bonus Points ANY PC CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS OR RAISINS (200G-400G).
    • 800 Optimum Bonus Points LYSOL WIPES (35'S).

Mom's card:

• 3,000 Optimum Bonus Points when you spend $10 or more on FOOD OR SNACKS.
    • 600 Optimum Bonus Points ANY HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BAR (39-100G).
    • 1,550 Optimum Bonus Points ANY GARNIER SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER (750ML). (On sale for $4.88 on Sunday and Monday, too bad the Garnier Fructis $1.00 tearpad coupon expired on March 31.)
    • 2,000 Optimum Bonus Points ANY VASELINE LOTION (300-725ML).
    • 1,100 Optimum Bonus Points ANY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CEREAL.
    • 700 Optimum Bonus Points LIFE BRAND FACIAL TISSUES POCKET PACK (6 - 8PK).
    • 15x Optimum Points ANY NO NAME KITCHEN OR GARBAGE BAGS.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sat, Apr 2nd, 2016 at 11:12 AM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got a great one for 5k on Huggies Pull Ups Boxes, which are on sale this week
    agarla, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I got a great one for 5k on Huggies Pull Ups Boxes, which are on sale this week

And i got 3k points for any pampers (18-50count) pack. It's on sale for $12.99. Combined with manu coupon and VIB coupon...it's going to be a happy deal. Lol
    innaor, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    You've been cursed with the hickory sticks! No offers for you all week
    Not hickory sticks, some weird stuff like shoe insoles, but if that's the case, ughhhhh.

Last week no offer on Tuesday or Thursday (when I happen to make most of my purchases). New system rejects coupons and can't do math properly. Food location too far away. No PC Plus transfer email. Get your act together, Shoppers. If you give me no incentive to shop there, I'll be at other stores in the meantime. Sheesh
    4sure5, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Not hickory sticks, some weird stuff like shoe insoles, but if that's the case, ughhhhh.

Last week no offer on Tuesday or Thursday (when I happen to make most of my purchases). New system rejects coupons and can't do math properly. Food location too far away. No PC Plus transfer email. Get your act together, Shoppers. If you give me no incentive to shop there, I'll be at other stores in the meantime. Sheesh
    Same here. Insoles, Spitz seeds/nuts and Woolite! Spending my $$$ elsewhere this week!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Same here. Insoles, Spitz seeds/nuts and Woolite! Spending my $$$ elsewhere this week!
    That's the ones I got!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I need 3,200 pts for the next level and got 3k on $30 which would give me about 3,300 pts. I often get 8k on $30; this seems like calculated stinginess to me! lol

ETA: I've had 4k on $30 before, but never 3k. Still smh.
    Last edited by lecale; Sat, Apr 2nd, 2016 at 04:14 PM.
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When you have a personal offer, if you buy multiples of the offer do you get multiple points or is the offer only good once
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    When you have a personal offer, if you buy multiples of the offer do you get multiple points or is the offer only good once
    only good once
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    if it's a multiplier (like 5x on milk) and you buy 3 of the same jugs of milk, you will get it on all three. If it's something like 500 pts on milk, you will only get it on the first.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    First - you should NEVER count on managers stickers coupons counting towards your spending total. If you've had pts on that in the past, you're lucky.

In this case, you would have been better returning everything and purchasing it all at once to trigger the 8000 pts. It for sure needs to be in one transaction.

Here's what I do to make sure I get my pts:
    Don't have them scan your card. Run everything through, ask them to total. Look at the screen (top right) where it says 300 optimum pts (means you spent $30. or 500 for $50, 750 for $75 etc.) Works really well IF there are no bonus pts on products, or if it's not a bonus pts day. Basically, that number is how many pts you'd earn if you scanned your optimum card. Then have them scan your card and hit total again. Now you will see the promo coupons come up. Make sure that if you were hoping to use 3 coupons on your card, that three of them come up and none of them become red line voided. If they do, then you are good to go. You'll get your pts. If it gets voided you may need to grab something else, because then it's not valid. Usually at this point, I know how much I'm short (say I'm aiming for $50, and the screen said 470, I'm short $3). I usually try and grab something in my cart and say, can I just get another one of these, and I'll grab it after? Then I'm not holding up the line, cuz she can just scan it again. (as long as you don't forget to grab it after you've paid - lol, done that before!)

only when I'm sure my loaded coupons are on the screen and not getting voided, do I pay for my order!

This trick also works well the other way, if something scans in wrong. I always know when I go to the till how much my total should be (I never shop without my calculator ) So if I think I spent $50 and the screen says 520 pts, then I make sure I go through everything and find where the mistake is (most of the time resulting in SCOP!!! yay!) But Then if I do get SCOP it drops my total below $50 and I have to grab something else to get it back up to $50 again.

Hope that make sense. Just some tricks I've learned along the way. I have had it before that my manufacture coupons made my personal coupon void so I had to grab something else quick. Not sure why, they were entered as 2001. But I never pay until I'm sure my coupons will work.

EDIT - but make sure they scan your card before scanning any VIB coupons
    Thank you very much for your expert advice and your time, nalaric. Almost all of the cashiers are very nice at the pharmacy I go to. It happened once before that. The cashier did try to help me to get the points by returning all the items but nobody knew what to do with the coupons I used so they could not do a refund. So she told me to buy something else and call for an adjustment for the points. So I did not even ask this time around and just bought more and called for an adjustment again. The problem was that two CSRs were very rude and aggressive. They treated me like a thief and tried to scam them for a mere 8,000 points for my $43 purchase.

Your methods are excellent except that I have poor eyesight because of my age, glaucoma and myopic degeneration.

I think it never happened to you before that the scanned price was less than what was shown on the rack that made you miss the target purchase because you check everything before paying for your purchase. It is funny that I do not have to worry that they overcharge me but undercharge me. lol.

So I will only use this kind of coupons when it has the 20X promotion and never expect that it will count towards my spending total again. If I get points for it, it is a bonus.

Thank you again for your tremendous help, nalaric.
    Last edited by samsontor; Sun, Apr 3rd, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
    nalaric and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Try emailing them instead of calling. At least that way you have a record of the conversations if you keep the emails and they can't hang up on you.

Do you give all the coupons together after they scanned all the products or give each coupon one at a time after the associated product is scanned?
    Thank you very much for your advice, My two Canadian cents.
    Normally I gave all of my coupons after they scanned all the products.
    But for that kind of coupons, it depended on the cashier because the coupons were on the items.

Page 520 of 560 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 ... LastLast

Thread Information