User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (May 26 - June 1)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Hey @rocko, fyi I found the Old El Paso bowls (mini and reg $2.99) at Sobey's today (in meat section). Picked up lean ground beef value pack and it had a free bowl coupon on it but you also had to buy seasoning mix too ($1.99)

Shoppers for the Vaseline Aloe Vera deals on C51 (plus helped with 20x spend level)
    - 600ml lotion on sale for $6.99 - $3 coupon and 2000pts personal offer. C51 $2
    - lip therapy on sale for $3.99 - 1.50. C51 $1
    Thanks for posting not only rockco will benfit but lots of Sc members and non members
    ReallySC likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Hey @rocko , fyi I found the Old El Paso bowls (mini and reg $2.99) at Sobey's today (in meat section). Picked up lean ground beef value pack and it had a free bowl coupon on it but you also had to buy seasoning mix too ($1.99)

Shoppers for the Vaseline Aloe Vera deals on C51 (plus helped with 20x spend level)
    - 600ml lotion on sale for $6.99 - $3 coupon and 2000pts personal offer. C51 $2
    - lip therapy on sale for $3.99 - 1.50. C51 $1
    Thanks, just going to Shoppers for the Clairol L'Image, so perfect timing. Like both your deals!
    ReallySC likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I don't see Hellmann's anywhere for $2.99 this week.
    Ditto. Looking for the same, $2.99 squeeze bottle to use the $1 cashback. And I need to buy at Loblaws owned co cause I have the $.50 coupon.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Look's like the offer for regular Hellmann's is sold out. Carefully Crafted is still available though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    there's a $1 coupon for Rustico....
    Thanks for pointing it out @kiasu , I forgot about that one. Unfortunately I was unable to print it when it first came out, they were having system problems at one point and when I went to print my account was marked as already printed. I'll have to wait for another offer.

I will say RCSS was noticably quieter Friday, I think some people are exploring other pricematching options with the new limits.
    rockco and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Old el Paso tortilla mini bowls is for 2.88 at food basics

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Thanks for pointing it out @kiasu , I forgot about that one. Unfortunately I was unable to print it when it first came out, they were having system problems at one point and when I went to print my account was marked as already printed. I'll have to wait for another offer.
    Still experiencing printing problem. I sent to printer and print disappeared. No files in my download folder or anywhere else, nothing in print queue... it was a bust. Same condition occurred on another account & computer. I'm sending a note to Nestle's Customer Service about this problems (and hopefully will get mailed/emailed coupons).
    sweetmomma, amira84 and maple7 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

try with Firefox
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Still experiencing printing problem. I sent to printer and print disappeared. No files in my download folder or anywhere else, nothing in print queue... it was a bust. Same condition occurred on another account & computer. I'm sending a note to Nestle's Customer Service about this problems (and hopefully will get mailed/emailed coupons).
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    happened to me yesterday. turns out my browser blocked the pop-up. i saw an icon on the address bar in chrome and clicked allowed or whatever and managed to save the prints. it supposed pop-up and download like smartsource.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Weber seasoning was $3.99 at Sobey's (Ont.) yesterday so they continued the sale at my store, forgot to check the tag to see how long. Regular price at my store is $5.99.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Can't find taco bowls anywhere. No shelf space for them anymore in places I bought them before. Also, light hellmans vanished from three different grocery stores this week. Any size, just gone. DH is sad because we haven't had any for 3 weeks. Shortage?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no luck with the taco bowls at one WM, one FB and NF. I finally found it at a Walmart. Funny thing is, all stores had a sign advertising it, but no shelf space.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Claimed Weber 3.49 at LD with $1 coupon from ss, $2 from co51. .49c is not bad.
    Coupon stacked vaseline(LD) pm rexall at 5.99- earned $2
    Got wipes 2.99 used $: coupon & got $3 from co51.

Money maker deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Old El Paso taco bowls are sold out.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Some checkout51 price matchups I found today:

Drano: $3 at Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Scrubbing Bubbles (if you have the offer): $3.48 RCSS with 500 points or $3 Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Pampers Wipes: still $2.99 at Metro as mentioned by @rockco, $3 coupon
    Taco shells: $2.99 Freshco, $3.99 Metro
    Re: the Pamper Wipes - I was on my way to SDM to purchase when I double-checked CO51 and saw that it said the offer cannot be used with a coupon. I usually check the fine print and don't recall seeing that the first day I got the offers - did they add that afterward - anyone know/anyone else notice that?

Silk

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information