Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1189
Like Tree700Likes

Thread: Websaver, brandsaver and save.ca hidden coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I'm pretty new to the coupon game and would appreciate some help clarifying what Hoser posted about being able to photo copy coupons.
    From what I understood is that any coupon that has a uid or pin numbers on them should not be reproduced in any way. (I'm curious now and will take one of my printable ones in to work tomorrow and scan it to see if the very faint printing in the background will scan)

I have always used multiple accounts and computers to print the same coupons (Which I am pretty sure most people here have)

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated
    I personally DO NOT photocopy coupons especially the ones from smartsource that has a PIN number.
    If you get reported doing so, your store can stop/ban you from using coupons(i saw some people had this experience before) or hopefully not, report you as its considered fraud.

You can use one coupon per item/purchase. Example - buy 3 pasta sauce, use 3x$1 coupons.

The only time you cannot do this is if the coupon says Limit 1 coupon PER Customer/transaction.

If you will do coupon stacking(only possible at LOndon drugs) it should not say "cannot be used with other coupons" & should have a different UPC code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I'm pretty new to the coupon game and would appreciate some help clarifying what Hoser posted about being able to photo copy coupons.
    From what I understood is that any coupon that has a uid or pin numbers on them should not be reproduced in any way. (I'm curious now and will take one of my printable ones in to work tomorrow and scan it to see if the very faint printing in the background will scan)

I have always used multiple accounts and computers to print the same coupons (Which I am pretty sure most people here have)

Sorry but he is wrong on so many levels.

A photocopy is not the same as a print. If the manufacturer limits 2 per computer it is because they are controlling the amount of coupons being out in the market for their bottom line. If a company submits more than what the manufacturer has allowed for the company can be considered being fraudulent and will have to repay the manufacturer. This cost will be passed on to the consumer. The company may also decide to not allow coupons of any kind to avoid it happening again. Imagine if several hundred grocers were put into this position across the country. Everyone involved would come out with the short end of the stick.

If photocopying was allowed what would stop someone who owns a high end scanner and printer from scanning actual printed coupons and making his or her own coupon?

Edit to say that this of course doesn't apply to coupons that don't specify either by unique code/pin or not printing more than its limit. In that case I am on the fence as I don't see the difference between a copy and an original, however to play it safe I only print at home with no access to a copier.
    Last edited by momof3heathens; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 04:07 AM.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

it is illegal to reproduce a coupon ie photocopy

please do not reply to my comment or pm me ty

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Here at SmartCanucks we do not encourage illegal coupon reproduction. Deleted the post that suggested to photocopy websaver coupon. It is considered fraud to photocopy these coupons. If you read the fine print of the coupon, it says you will be fined up to $500 if it is reproduced, I think it is Smartsource coupon, same goes with websaver and save.ca.
    Tweets77, Angela273, Abby1 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

General rule is that any printable coupons that require a login or are limited to X prints per machine or individual should never be copied. It's considered coupon fraud.

If people do this stores will stop accepting coupons as they won't get reimbursed by the manufacturers, and manufacturers will stop offering print coupons making coupons even more difficult to find.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Added to this hidden save.ca portal to the main post:

Save $3.00 on any Flamingo frozen products (500g to 760g) *Valid on Loblaws, RCSS, Zehrs and independent stores in ON*

Thanks to couponlady for posting!
    Last edited by Abby1; Mon, Mar 14th, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
    mommylaura, cally and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Right@Home (various SC Johnson coupons) http://rightathome.ca is empty for me right now, anyone else? Bummer. I wanted to print a Shout coupon. Hopefully they're just updating!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Right@Home (various SC Johnson coupons) http://rightathome.ca is empty for me right now, anyone else? Bummer. I wanted to print a Shout coupon. Hopefully they're just updating!
    Still nothing there

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$3 OxiClean dishwasher detergent coupon http://www.save.ca/oxicleandish
    Scottishgal and Ladybug2011 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A new source for online coupons & rebate forms:
    http://www.smartsaver.ca/en/coupons-offers/
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I have a question about printing save.ca coupons that I'm wondering if anyone can answer (if this is in the wrong thread, please let me know!) - lately (in the past month, I'd say), I can't print from save.ca because I get an error message saying 'the document can be opened only with Adobe Reader'. I guess this is new/updated Abobe software? I did a quick search on reviews of Adobe Reader, and found that many people don't seem to like Adobe Reader (versus the older version of the software, I guess)... so I'm a little hesitant to install it. Can anyone provide any guidance and/or thoughts on Adobe Reader and whether it's worth installing just so I can print these coupons (which I like, but don't need, if that makes sense)?

Thanks in advance!
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Did anyone in nova scotia receive the last 2 brandsaver coupon inserts ? the one that expired in april and the new one out expiring end of may, were they in with the flyers or newspaper,, thanks

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stephy8200 View Post
    I have a question about printing save.ca coupons that I'm wondering if anyone can answer (if this is in the wrong thread, please let me know!) - lately (in the past month, I'd say), I can't print from save.ca because I get an error message saying 'the document can be opened only with Adobe Reader'. I guess this is new/updated Abobe software? I did a quick search on reviews of Adobe Reader, and found that many people don't seem to like Adobe Reader (versus the older version of the software, I guess)... so I'm a little hesitant to install it. Can anyone provide any guidance and/or thoughts on Adobe Reader and whether it's worth installing just so I can print these coupons (which I like, but don't need, if that makes sense)?

Thanks in advance!
    You've come to the right place.
    I wouldn't worry about the new update it works like a charm much fewer issues than the old one. Some browsers it saves in your downloads and you click to print but once you get used go it its so much better

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just got this page come up when I tried to get to a Crest coupon I wanted to print off....anyone know if there is an issue with the brandsaver site?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That looks like a Firefox problem to me. I find them intrusive sometimes. I go into the advanced button and force it. There is no personal information of mine on SC that I know of.

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread Information