User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Walmart is so terrible!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

At walmart the Dairyland butter is on sale in the flyer. I checked and they were all out of stock. Told customer service and they said they would offer me great value butter at the same price but I told the walmart employee that there wasn't any there either. She was forcing me to buy the walmart brand, great value. She told me that if there wasn't any great value butter she would give me a rain check. But she checked and there wasn't any butter just like I had said. This mean employee then proceeds to lie to my face and says walmart doesn't give rain checks. This girl was mental so I just left. Walmart is so terrible.

I have to add that the greeter looks like a convicted criminal. He never has ever said hi to me and he has been a greeter for a long time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2016 at 07:38 AM.

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Walmart doesn't give rain cheques as far as I know.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, they stopped giving out rain checks in March of this year.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart has not given rain checks since March 1/16. If they are out of stock on a product in the flyer, they can substitute something similar/comparable in its place at the flyer price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart abandoned rain-checks, so the only way to get something that is one sale is to get there early on the day the sale starts.....otherwise you'll be SOL.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

very bad, they are ''out of law'' in qc....i Wonder how they will deal with it....????
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If they do have stock in the warehouse they refuse to get it.They only put stock out overnight.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walmart is so annoying that is why I rarely if ever go into their stores. I only buy shoes from them as they carry wide sometimes.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    If they do have stock in the warehouse they refuse to get it.They only put stock out overnight.
    *not true. they do put stock out during the day as well.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    *not true. they do put stock out during the day as well.
    Some items, depending on what they are, don't even stay in the back...it's straight to the floor to be stocked.

The flyer may start on Thursday, however, if someone is ahead of schedule and does the price change the day before (find that often later in the day on Wednesday that some things are already at the next day's flyer price) what stock they had in is gone before the flyer start date. Most stores have trucks coming in every night...but what's on the trucks, no one knows until they are unloaded.

I know the store in my city, the Fresh truck (produce, meats) often arrives late morning/early afternoon. Have been in there when they are paging for all Fresh associates to Receiving.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, it's very annoying to go to walmart several times in a week to pick up an item.... only for them to not have it each time. They could have added an extra layer of red tape to rain checks so that people wouldn't abuse them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes ... Some of their employees can be pretty mean to their customers.. Can't say all employees only some them at Walmart
    barbis9, Poirot, Anne99 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had a good shopping experience at Walmart yesterday ,they had all the items except one on my list. When I got home I noticed they overcharged me a 1.00 for one item so that irked me a bit really felt like phoning them and complaining about it but its not worth the trouble this time. I also checked on line to see if the items were stocked before going to town did not want to make a trip of 15 miles (24k) for nothing.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Walmart is pretty terrible. Its the only place where I can pick up groceries on my way home. The meat and the produce looks extremely sad and the flies around them makes me want to shop there less.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I thought I was the only one with the sad looking produce. It's the only store that will PM across the province, but the quality is so bad there that I find grapes go moldy within a few days. Grapes from other stores last a week. Berries are dangerous, as are the onions. Basically, bananas, potatoes, carrots, and other root vegetables are okay. Everything else is questionable. Despite all their advertising, I've rarely seen fresh produce there.

I tried to buy apples last week as the orchards are starting to fill the other stores. At WM, they were lacquered within an inch of their lives and still squishy. I left to buy them from an ethnic grocery where they were shipped directly from the local farms.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Anne99 like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information