User Tag List

Page 522 of 613 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    To what items are applicable to an offer just log into shop.loblaws.ca or shop.superstore.ca and click on pc plus offers and you can click on any offer and it shows the products it will apply to.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Awesome, I didn't know you could do that!
    rockco likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    To see what items are applicable to an offer just log into shop.loblaws.ca or shop.superstore.ca and click on pc plus offers and you can click on any offer and it shows the products it will apply to.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    That's good to know. I'll have to try it. Thanks!

Silk
    sweetmomma and rockco like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

After reading Colsgirl's post, I went in to check my card settings and found a pcplus card # I don't recognize. I checked my transactions for the last 12 months and that card has not been used at least during that period.

I physically have my pcplus card on me as well as 2 of the key tags fobs - although I think I might have had 3 fobs when I first got my card and they later changed it to 2 - anyone else remember this? I could be mistaken. The fobs do have a different number than the big card but they are still different from the unfamiliar one on my account.

I have never lost or replaced my pcplus card - can’t figure out where that card # came from. And I am the only user on that account.

At one of the Provigo stores I shop at, I have seen several cashiers scan either their own card or a ‘new’ card when people don’t have a pcplus card. Apparently they are suppose to give the card to the customer but I have never seen that. I’ve seen them use the same card for multiple customers and never once have I seen them offer the card to the customer. When they have done it to me - its happened multiple times - they always have to cancel/undo the transaction when they see I have a pcplus card. I’ve not seen this happen at other Provigo stores I shop at. Someone I know saw this at her store also. We think they are ‘stealing’ points. Anyone else seen this happen at their store?

But I don’t see how one of those cards could end up on my account.

Any thoughts?

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 19th, 2016 at 01:13 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    I'm curious if anyone else got the offer for 200 points for PC sparkling water? The image showed an individual bottle, there was no mention of the details of the offer in the fine print. I bought a case of 12, and got 200 points. I wonder if anyone got 200 x 12 points for this case purchase, or is that just the offer?
    I think a case purchase counts as one item thus the 200 points. If you purchased 12 individual items then you would have gotten 12 x 200 points
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Lots of bonus points offers as of this morning. Check your accounts. Here is what I got:
    1500 pts wus $5 on Dentastix
    1000 pts wus $5 on Dentalife
    1000 pts wus $5 on Camembert Extra
    1000 pts wus $3 on Beggin' Strips
    1000 pts wus $4 on holiday funbooks :lifesavers, bubba bubba, skittle
    1500 pts wus $4 on M&M's holidays collection.
    All expire on 6 days.
    Silk, lotsasavings and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    After reading Colsgirl's post, I went in to check my card settings and found a pcplus card # I don't recognize. I checked my transactions for the last 12 months and that card has not been used at least during that period.

I physically have my pcplus card on me as well as 2 of the key tags fobs - although I think I might have had 3 fobs when I first got my card and they later changed it to 2 - anyone else remember this? I could be mistaken. The fobs do have a different number than the big card but they are still different from the unfamiliar one on my account.

I have never lost or replaced my pcplus card - can’t figure out where that card # came from. And I am the only user on that account.

At one of the Provigo stores I shop at, I have seen several cashiers scan either their own card or a ‘new’ card when people don’t have a pcplus card. Apparently they are suppose to give the card to the customer but I have never seen that. I’ve seen them use the same card for multiple customers and never once have I seen them offer the card to the customer. When they have done it to me - its happened multiple times - they always have to cancel/undo the transaction when they see I have a pcplus card. I’ve not seen this happen at other Provigo stores I shop at. Someone I know saw this at her store also. We think they are ‘stealing’ points. Anyone else seen this happen at their store?

But I don’t see how one of those cards could end up on my account.

Any thoughts?

Silk
    They would have to be added to your account. But like SDM and other cards, it is against the rules to swipe your own card as a cashier. Some LCBO employees were recently fired and face criminal charges for doing it with Air Miles cards.

Have you ever reinstalled the app on a phone or got a new phone with it on? A week or so ago, my phone broke during a routine Android update and needed a complete reset. My pc plus account recognized it as a new phone when I logged in and gave me a new card number for it. Not a huge issue, just deleted the old one but I only noticed it was an additional card when I was going to do a screenshot to show how to put cards into earn only.
    Silk and sweetmomma like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use the PCs debit and those keychain cards easily break
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They would have to be added to your account. But like SDM and other cards, it is against the rules to swipe your own card as a cashier. Some LCBO employees were recently fired and face criminal charges for doing it with Air Miles cards.

Have you ever reinstalled the app on a phone or got a new phone with it on? A week or so ago, my phone broke during a routine Android update and needed a complete reset. My pc plus account recognized it as a new phone when I logged in and gave me a new card number for it. Not a huge issue, just deleted the old one but I only noticed it was an additional card when I was going to do a screenshot to show how to put cards into earn only.
    Thanks FP. I DLed the app to a tablet this past summer - could that be the reason for the unknown card #? But I don't use the tablet for scanning my # in-store - don't even know if it's do-able on a tablet but I guess it is, just don't know how. I DLed it to have the 'save' this offer for next week' and 'don't give me this offer again' options.

But the original card # and fob #s are still on my account which is good because I use the card and occasionally the fob (which I don't use as a key tag).

As for the cashiers scanning cards for themselves - I spoke to the store owner after seeing a manager do it many times on multiple occasions and the owner told me that the cards are then given to the customers but I told him no that's not happening. He said he would check it out. But when I saw multiple cashiers doing it as well as 2 of the store managers, I thought there must be a legit reason so I never followed up.

But a couple of weeks ago I mentioned it in general to one of the mangers who has done it to me a couple of times looking for an explanation and he said "That's not suppose to happen" and then it confirm my suspicions of fraud.

I haven't seen it happen in a while. If it does, I'm going to contact the store owner again and maybe even Loblaw's.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 19th, 2016 at 02:58 PM.
    lecale and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, any device you add your account to gets an e-card. So it's probably that. You should delete any card that you don't use though, even the little key cards. Safer to have them deactivated and pick up new ones if needed.
    Silk, sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

My Account --> Transactions: All Transactions has a list of all the points earned by each card/device
    Silk and sweetmomma like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yes, any device you add your account to gets an e-card. So it's probably that. You should delete any card that you don't use though, even the little key cards. Safer to have them deactivated and pick up new ones if needed.

Thanks again, FP. I have everything except the tags set to earn points only. The tag rarely sees the light of day - I did have to use it once when I temporarily misplaced my card. But it's set to earn and redeem as I expect to hit a redemption level this week.

If I de-active the card related to my tablet - will it generate a new one whenever I go into my account from my tablet? And if I decided one day to use my tablet in-store, how would I get a new number? Can you un-de-activate a card?

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Lots of bonus points offers as of this morning. Check your accounts. Here is what I got:
    1500 pts wus $5 on Dentastix
    1000 pts wus $5 on Dentalife
    1000 pts wus $5 on Camembert Extra
    1000 pts wus $3 on Beggin' Strips
    1000 pts wus $4 on holiday funbooks :lifesavers, bubba bubba, skittle
    1500 pts wus $4 on M&M's holidays collection.
    All expire on 6 days.
    I got the same. WTH? lol I don't have a dog - do you?

Silk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I got the same. WTH? lol I don't have a dog - do you?

Silk
    Nope, no doggie but I have a sweet tooth
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Nope, no doggie but I have a sweet tooth

LOL - ok, but I don't think those doggie treats are very sweet

i like sweets also, but not so much in the way of candy - more in the way of cookies - although I do like the dark chocolate kitkat and the occasional marshmallow snowman or santa

Silk
    innaor likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks again, FP. I have everything except the tags set to earn points only. The tag rarely sees the light of day - I did have to use it once when I temporarily misplaced my card. But it's set to earn and redeem as I expect to hit a redemption level this week.

If I de-active the card related to my tablet - will it generate a new one whenever I go into my account from my tablet? And if I decided one day to use my tablet in-store, how would I get a new number? Can you un-de-activate a card?

Silk
    I was just in my account on the tablet and yep, that number shows up as my card - and the physical card number and key tag # don't show. And by accident i discovered how to call up the bar code to scan the card on my tablet.

Just out of curiosity - do you always get a new card # when it's through an app on a device? Like, would that happen if I DL the optimum app? (Should I post this in the SDM thread?)

Silk

Thread Information