User Tag List

Page 534 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq1974 View Post
    My offer for Pepsi says Pepsi cans/bottles, but shows a 7up symbol. Do you think it's any Pepsi products, not just Pepsi?
    They are usually all Pepsi drink products
    Suzieq1974 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq1974 View Post
    My offer for Pepsi says Pepsi cans/bottles, but shows a 7up symbol. Do you think it's any Pepsi products, not just Pepsi?
    When I look at my offer, there's also a 7-Up logo showing beside the Pepsi logo.

I'm reasonably sure it's all Pepsi products. It would be really odd for them to only include some Pepsi brands and not others.
    Last edited by The Red Viper; Thu, Jan 19th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
    ROMEO, Suzieq1974 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

After deleting all cards that were not mine and planning to use up all from my account... today I found out that someone in Edmonton used up my $190 worth of points. 😡😡😡. Someone with name 'Sindis iPhone'. Oh I am soooo mad.. hate this glitch with pcplus. Had to call in customer service and they opened a ticket now.

Everyone please check regularly on which cards show up in your accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela273, lecale, innaor and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Wow, they are really getting hammered. Sorry about this online. Seems very important to change your password if people are logging in through the app...every password, including Click and Collect.

Hope this gets fixed up for you quickly.
    online and Lavender Lady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This really sucks to see people keep getting their points stolen. Where do I go to check if my account is available on more than just my phone? I have nearly $40 on it right now.
    online likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was happy to see a fuel offer for 5,000pts wub $40. I also have my first points offer on fresh chicken, 100pts per $1. I'll see what I can do with it, or carry it over to another week.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Go to My Account, and under Preferences & Settings, click on Change Card Settings.

Under Card Use, there is a dropdown where you can pick Earn Points Only or Deactivate as Lost or Stolen

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hey, as someone who had her points taken before Christmas, can I just give everyone another warning.

I have just received an email (to the email address I use for my PC Plus account) that included my email address and my old PC Plus password. It said there was an invoice to pay and a zip file was attached. I didn't trust the zip file as there is no need to zip something when you have put the email address, password and the access code in the same email (duh they must think I am thick!!). I think the zip file, if you entered the access code they provide, would probably install something that would collect all passwords off a computer.

Out of interest, I pressed reply and sent a blank email to the address that it was listed as and it bounced!

Please be careful and ignore/delete any emails that you suspect aren't genuine!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Wow, they are really getting hammered. Sorry about this online. Seems very important to change your password if people are logging in through the app...every password, including Click and Collect.

Hope this gets fixed up for you quickly.
    I don't think it was related to the account password but I changed on both accounts I have anyways. What bothers me is that maybe this is a glitch with the app. How can someone add my card to their account?

Also I can see hubby's account on my phone and I had set it to earn only. But when I logged into his account to change password, his card said earn and redeem. And there is a Telus account linked to his as well. So I am sure there is a huge issue with their system.

Sorry for the rant but I would like to let everyone here know so it doesn't happen to you guys.

Angela273 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Hey, as someone who had her points taken before Christmas, can I just give everyone another warning.

I have just received an email (to the email address I use for my PC Plus account) that included my email address and my old PC Plus password. It said there was an invoice to pay and a zip file was attached. I didn't trust the zip file as there is no need to zip something when you have put the email address, password and the access code in the same email (duh they must think I am thick!!). I think the zip file, if you entered the access code they provide, would probably install something that would collect all passwords off a computer.

Out of interest, I pressed reply and sent a blank email to the address that it was listed as and it bounced!

Thanks.. with what's happening with their accounts I would just pickup the phone and talk after a week if my points are not credited back.

And I hope you have since got your points back. Do you know Where were they stolen from?

Last edited by online; Thu, Jan 19th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post

You should forward that email to memberservices at pcplus.ca

Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    I don't think it was related to the account password but I changed on both accounts I have anyways. What bothers me is that maybe this is a glitch with the app. How can someone add my card to their account?

Also I can see hubby's account on my phone and I had set it to earn only. But when I logged into his account to change password, his card said earn and redeem. And there is a Telus account linked to his as well. So I am sure there is a huge issue with their system.

Sorry for the rant but I would like to let everyone here know so it doesn't happen to you guys.

All you need to do to add a card is log in via the app with a new device.

Make sure you click on "Save Changes" after you make a change. If you do not see a confirmation message, your changes are not saved.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks.. with what's happening with their accounts I would just pickup the phone and talk after a week if my points are not credited back.

And I hope you have since got your points back. Do you know Where were they stolen from?

Yes I got my points back and they were stolen in Quebec, I live in BC!
    Angela273, online and Davetherave like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

After deleting all cards that were not mine and planning to use up all from my account... today I found out that someone in Edmonton used up my $190 worth of points. 😡😡😡. Someone with name 'Sindis iPhone'. Oh I am soooo mad.. hate this glitch with pcplus. Had to call in customer service and they opened a ticket now.

Everyone please check regularly on which cards show up in your accounts.

Where do you find this? Is it on mobile I didn't find it there?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Sorry just read above!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    online likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

In situations like points getting stolen, I'm glad I don't have a cell phone!

A few pages back, I mentioned that I'd be happy to get 10,000 for every $50 spent cause I usually get 7,500 pts for every $75 spent.... well, today, I got the $75 offer... LOL!

Thread Information