User Tag List

Page 546 of 613 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    Was not able to login this morning. Here is why:

NOTICE: In order to better protect all members, we have reset all passwords. We require everyone to create a new password, including those who
    may have done so recently. Check your inbox for an email with a simple and quick reset link or follow the Forgot Password link after the Sign in button.
    Same.

But you know what's stupid, they only allow 8-character passwords. No more, no less.

That's certainly helpful to hackers who now have one less parameter to guess.
    Angela273, Ciel, sesterce and 5 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also, they didn't mention that the personal security question should be changed, which is stupid.

When I went to change mine, it looks like they've scrambled it with random characters (I don't know if that is just to hide it but it's unchanged, or if it's been effectively deleted), so I changed it anyway.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they've deleted all security questions, because after I changed mine, it now displays properly.
    Last edited by The Red Viper; Mon, Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Angela273, Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    Was not able to login this morning. Here is why:

NOTICE: In order to better protect all members, we have reset all passwords. We require everyone to create a new password, including those who
    may have done so recently. Check your inbox for an email with a simple and quick reset link or follow the Forgot Password link after the Sign in button.
    Wow they were definitely hacked into if this is what they are doing.
    Angela273, Ciel, sesterce and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know if this is related or not but I have had to have my PC Mastercard replaced 3 times recently due to fraudulent activity. Never had a problem with my other credit cards. I hope they get this sorted out soon.....in the meanwhile I will continue to collect 4% on groceries with my other credit card.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, sesterce and 2 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also received this email from them.

Not sure what sort of "unusual activity" they're referring to though. I just reviewed my transaction history, and my earnings and redemptions are exactly as I'd expect to see them.

Following our recent communication to you about unusual activity on your PC Plus account, it is important that you know the following information:
    In recent weeks, we have observed some unusual activity on select PC Plus accounts. Our investigation indicates that the PC Plus system has been the target of fraud, resulting in some members having their points stolen. We believe the principle cause is passwords exposed through third party websites or weak passwords.
    Given the unusual activity on your account, it is possible that the following personal information was exposed: Name, address, telephone number, date or year of birth, email address, security answer and question, past purchase information and meal preferences. Access to your PC Plus account does not expose any personal financial information, as none is stored on the system.
    Our investigation suggests that accounts were accessed to steal points and we have no reason to believe your personal information is being misused. Access to your personal information, however, can leave you at risk of phishing attempts, where individuals try to collect other personal or financial data. Therefore, we recommend that you remain alert for communications or marketing campaigns from third parties that reference your PC Plus membership. We also encourage you to regularly watch for suspicious or unauthorized activity involving your personal information. If you have reason to believe that it is being misused, you should report such activity to law enforcement authorities.
    We take the security of your personal information very seriously. In order to protect your personal information, we have reset your password. You are required to create a new, unique password, even if you recently did so, following these steps:
    By Sunday, February 26, 2017, click here and follow instructions to create a new password; OR
    At any time, go to PCplus.ca, click "sign in", and then click "forgot my password". Follow directions to create a new password.
    NOTE: You cannot create a new password on the PC Plus app, and must follow the steps above on our website.
    We continue to reimburse PC Plus members who have had points taken from their accounts. Contact us immediately if you notice missing points or other unauthorized activity. We have notified the federal and provincial privacy regulators of this matter. You may also report any concerns to these offices: Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada or the privacy commissioners of Alberta, British Columbia or Quebec.
    We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Member Services team at [email protected] or 1-855-672-7587.
    Last edited by The Red Viper; Mon, Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Mass mail out to all PC points users. Have to change my password again.
    barbis9, Ciel, sesterce and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No emails yet and can't change anything with the forgot password because the app stops when I select it lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and sesterce like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No emails yet and can't change anything with the forgot password because the app stops when I select it lol.
    I had to call them at 8:00am and they sent me a reset password link in my email. It did not work before using the forgot password link on the site using a computer or tablet. I was then able to reset the tablets and the computer site with the new password.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks everyone I was wondering what's going on because I could not sign in at all. I did not get an email so I am waiting.
    barbis9, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks everyone I was wondering what's going on because I could not sign in at all. I did not get an email so I am waiting.
    You could click "Forgot Password" at sign in to speed it up.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    You could click "Forgot Password" at sign in to speed it up.
    You can but I did that this morning and still have yet to receive any email to reset.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No email, just tried logging in to look at offers, now my account is locked for too many password attempts. I tried the forgot password option, but got a message that said there would be a delay in sending me an email while they verify my details. As yet, no email.
    I wonder - if I go to the store, does my 'locked' account still earn points? I'd imagine redemption wouldn't be possible.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

it took almost 5 hours for me to get a reset password email from PCplus--they must be being bombarded. resetting everyone's passwords at the same time is not one of their greatest ideas.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    I've read on here before that it can take up to 3 weeks for those rejected offers to stop showing up
    How does a person view the rejected offers, and un-reject them? I think I made a mistake and rejected a few in error.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    No email, just tried logging in to look at offers, now my account is locked for too many password attempts. I tried the forgot password option, but got a message that said there would be a delay in sending me an email while they verify my details. As yet, no email.
    I wonder - if I go to the store, does my 'locked' account still earn points? I'd imagine redemption wouldn't be possible.
    I went to shopping as I didn't have a time to wait for the email to come. So my account hasn't been set with a new password, there's no access to it, but I earned the points as I knew which offers that I was getting. So I assume earning points wouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by agarla; Mon, Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Thread Information