User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Maple Leaf Foods promo: Earn $5 prepaid e-credit card WUB 4 Participating Products

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bought 8 steakettes and 4 sausages at No Frills for $24. Uploaded my receipt after supper and everything approved 2 hrs later. Now hoping they are worth eating!
    Last edited by dagney; Sun, Feb 26th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Let us know how they tasted!

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    Bought 8 steakettes and 4 sausages at No Frills for $24. Uploaded my receipt after supper and everything approved 2 hrs later. Now hoping they are worth eating!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On my till at work, for example - you would request $4 (or whatever amount) on credit card. Then till would still say amount owing and you can pay remainder with cash, credit card or gift card.
    Angela273 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On my till at work, for example - you would request $4 (or whatever amount) on credit card. Then till would still say amount owing and you can pay remainder with cash, credit card or gift card.
    @dagney I've never used an eCard and don't plan on making any online purchase. Is there a way to transfer full amount of eCard to credit card? Or, can I make a purchase of GC at Walmart using the eCard (guess I wondering if cashiers will know how to process an eCard). I'm trying to figure out how to use the eCard with my in-store buying habits. Any tips would be helpful.
    wendymac and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Anyone know how to charge just $5 to the e-card and the remainder of your total to another credit card?
    Yeah, I've done this at Walmart before with the $5 GCs from the gas promos with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @dagney I've never used an eCard and don't plan on making any online purchase. Is there a way to transfer full amount of eCard to credit card? Or, can I make a purchase of GC at Walmart using the eCard (guess I wondering if cashiers will know how to process an eCard). I'm trying to figure out how to use the eCard with my in-store buying habits. Any tips would be helpful.
    Yeah, exactly. I'm under the impression that it's online only? If not, I would love how to use this in-store too! I need to make a few online purchases still though, so if anyone knows how to just charge $5 to an e-card online, please share!! I remember running into this problem in the past with the $5 e-card from the old Purell rewards. Tried then to make a purchase with Amazon and couldn't figure it out & the same thing over this past weekend with Chapters.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

I guess you could always just buy a $5 gift card online with the $5 e-card? Or load $5 online to an existing gift card. IIRC, some sites have no minimum to buy/load, some $5, some $10.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I always use e-credits to buy tim Hortons e-cards. Very easy, just follow the instructions on Tim's website.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    I guess you could always just buy a $5 gift card online with the $5 e-card? Or load $5 online to an existing gift card. IIRC, some sites have no minimum to buy/load, some $5, some $10.
    Yep, just bought a $5 Amazon GC with the e-card and sent the GC to myself!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I always use e-credits to buy tim Hortons e-cards. Very easy, just follow the instructions on Tim's website.

rats! I was all set to do that thanks to your suggestion but found out a minimum of $10.00 must be spent on the Tim's e-cards. Oh well, I'll have to find another way to spend my $5.00 GC I guess.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    rats! I was all set to do that thanks to your suggestion but found out a minimum of $10.00 must be spent on the Tim's e-cards. Oh well, I'll have to find another way to spend my $5.00 GC I guess.
    Oh that figures! I guess I've never done less than $10 before.

sweetmomma and walkonby like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post

oh good idea! i currently have a depleted tim's e-card and it looks there's an option to reload $5.
    Last edited by elusive; Mon, Feb 27th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.

CouponCollector
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did 20 schneiders items @ nofrills $2.00X20 = spent $40.00. Then Uploaded photo & filled out the form, sunday evening. Monday morning was a $25.00 ecard, went to amazon.ca and deposited under "Your Account" --> "Payment" --> then " Reload your Gift Card Balance". then just enter the card info and it went immediately into account, very easy. I've never used a ecard before but this worked out awesome. Again thanks everyone for posting how you did this, because if it were not for Smart Canucks, i probably would not have known about this offer, nor know what to do with a darn ecard.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tea Rose View Post
    i did 20 schneiders items @ nofrills $2.00X20 = spent $40.00. Then Uploaded photo & filled out the form, sunday evening. Monday morning was a $25.00 ecard, went to amazon.ca and deposited under "Your Account" --> "Payment" --> then " Reload your Gift Card Balance". then just enter the card info and it went immediately into account, very easy. I've never used a ecard before but this worked out awesome. Again thanks everyone for posting how you did this, because if it were not for Smart Canucks, i probably would not have known about this offer, nor know what to do with a darn ecard.
    wow, great !!! i wonder did you buy all 20 of them in one transaction ? ... coz i wanna save the hassle for uploading 5 receipts . Thanks !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Loblaws has Maple Leaf ham chubs on for $5.98 next flyer week, which is about 1/2 price. I'm going to pick up 4 for the $5 credit. I'd probably pick up 2 or 3 anyway because they last forever in the fridge. Well, close enough to forever. Probably several months.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Like the others above I bought 20 schneiders packages at $2 each at no frills total $40, also was eligible to claim pc plus points offer for frozen boxed meats which gave a total of 4000 points so another $4 off, 40-25-4= $11 for 20 packages of meat!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information