User Tag List

Page 591 of 654 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Wintertime is officially here... at least for my hands it is They get so dry and sore in this stupid weather. I go through a ton of hand cream every winter. Currently using Bath and Body works - so far it's the best non-greasy one I've been able to find. Besides, the scents are killer. I spend too much money in that store.
    Same hear. I love Clinique's deep comfort hand and cuticle cream, its fragrance free and non greasy. That with dollar store rubber gloves make winter bearable for my hands. My dermatologist said that fragrance in creams and lotions can make your skin drier in the winter.
    Last edited by barbis9; Fri, Nov 10th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
    Ciel, GoJays and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i live in a condo building, it's a short dead end street with 4 buildings on it and a small turn around at the end.. i get it there's not alotta spots, it's not just my driveway that gets used and blocked, other driveways get blocked (pretty much all of them) they park infront of the fire hydrant, and IN the turn around so that a car cannot physically turn around and a person has to back out down the street and hope to find an open driveway to turn around it.. to be honest it's down right dangerous 5 minutes to the bell.. and as much as i dread saying it.. someone is going to get hurt one of these says.. and at the rate it's going.. it's going to be soon this is not just a me being witchy with a capitol B it's also a safety issue
    People seem to think the rules don't apply to them. Where the extra drop off is for DS there is only parking allowed on one side. But so many people park on the wrong side and then wonder why it is so crowded and a safety issue. Then they will drive down the road and turn around after they have dropped their kid off. Some people suck.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Some people grrr....dont talk to me on Facebook if you have Nothing serious to say to me
    Dont offer me things to make you feel you better ,refund me my owned money i want my money back not yours things.....geez
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

As per the norm, upset with another store, this time Whitby Walmart (Brock & Taunton). I decided to drop in quickly while visiting a family friend to try to use up some more of the McCormick coupons there and to get a few things she needed with the overage. Well, being the good couponer I am, I went to customer service first to confirm policy (Coupon limit and in transaction overage). Talked with one person who wasn't sure, so she called a CSM. He looked over the coupon and said that it should be fine and there was no limit unless the coupon stipulated it (I.E. One per transaction/customer). But he wasn't sure about overage, so he called another CSM to confirm with her, that's where it went to s**t, apparently, since I got the coupon on the RCSS Coupon board;

"It is not valid here since it is a store coupon"

Oh I was ready to rip her a new one, but I didn't even feel like fighting with it. Despite NO wording on the coupon to say otherwise that it was only valid at a particular store, I did get in and say though that it was a manufacturer coupon and not a store coupon to which she said;

" Oh, I agree it is a manufacturer coupon, but it is only valid at the store you got it at, so you can use it at Canadian Superstore or Metro since they are owned by the same people. So if we accept it, we won't get the money back."

She doesn't even have the knowledge of who owns which stores. And under that logic, there are VERY few coupons that are valid at Walmart since I RARELY see tearpads in the store, and what about printable, and if I didn't say where I got it, how were they suppose to know if it was "valid" or not. Even said that I had done the same thing at three other Walmarts with NO issues. So, done with another store.
    barbis9, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    ...that's where it went to s**t, apparently, since I got the coupon on the RCSS Coupon board;
    Oh I was ready to rip her a new one, but I didn't even feel like fighting with it. Despite NO wording on the coupon to say otherwise that it was only valid at a particular store, I did get in and say though that it was a manufacturer coupon and not a store coupon to which she said;

My question is this: How does SHE know where you got it then?
    barbis9, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    As per the norm, upset with another store, this time Whitby Walmart (Brock & Taunton). I decided to drop in quickly while visiting a family friend to try to use up some more of the McCormick coupons there and to get a few things she needed with the overage. Well, being the good couponer I am, I went to customer service first to confirm policy (Coupon limit and in transaction overage). Talked with one person who wasn't sure, so she called a CSM. He looked over the coupon and said that it should be fine and there was no limit unless the coupon stipulated it (I.E. One per transaction/customer). But he wasn't sure about overage, so he called another CSM to confirm with her, that's where it went to s**t, apparently, since I got the coupon on the RCSS Coupon board;

" Oh, I agree it is a manufacturer coupon, but it is only valid at the store you got it at, so you can use it at Canadian Superstore or Metro since they are owned by the same people. So if we accept it, we won't get the money back."

She doesn't even have the knowledge of who owns which stores. And under that logic, there are VERY few coupons that are valid at Walmart since I RARELY see tearpads in the store, and what about printable, and if I didn't say where I got it, how were they suppose to know if it was "valid" or not. Even said that I had done the same thing at three other Walmarts with NO issues. So, done with another store.
    Where do they find these employees??
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    My question is this: How does SHE know where you got it then?
    I was honest with her, she asked where I got them and I said from the Coupon Board at RCSS, but I've been asked that question time and time again at other stores and it has never made a difference, it just amazed me when she said what she did. I know I probably could've said nothing, or that I got them there, but I've always been honest before and I've never faced an employee like that before.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Staff running around at my building yabbering on about "mandate" this or that over and over again. Then someone dying at the building in the same suite as someone else did like 7 months ago. Then the I went down to talk to staff I got "were having an emergency can you come back later" bs! I came down with a poem I wrote and they were all concerned about themselves it's like I cannot get decent help these days. I wanted to go all hulk hogan on their butts but I just left defeated and deflated. It's not the first time things had happened here but geeze the living needs their attention too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i bought plum organics little yums few weeks ago and i just realize that if was expired 19 oct 2017. i'm pretty sure that i bought it less than 1 month ago. i have lost the receipt but i'm sure it was from walmart(i can't remember the store either square one or other walmart store). i can't believe that the store keep item that is over past expired date on the counter especially baby food.my baby already eaten it before we realize it.i want to complain but i don't know to which store or how to contact them without receipt. i was paying with card but i'm not sure i can remember which one the transaction.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HenniWang View Post
    i bought plum organics little yums few weeks ago and i just realize that if was expired 19 oct 2017. i'm pretty sure that i bought it less than 1 month ago. i have lost the receipt but i'm sure it was from walmart(i can't remember the store either square one or other walmart store). i can't believe that the store keep item that is over past expired date on the counter especially baby food.my baby already eaten it before we realize it.i want to complain but i don't know to which store or how to contact them without receipt. i was paying with card but i'm not sure i can remember which one the transaction.
    Suggest you always check dates on baby food at any store you go to. Sometimes stock does not sell fast and the store does not or cannot return it. Be especially cautious if say one variety of baby food is on sale in store-and the other varieties are not. It could be an expiry date issue.
    JadeAngel and macw1960 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Universe is dealing an interesting hand of cards this week in the family. Something from a few years ago has boomeranged on a person this week. And other things are random but I'm sure there's a logic I've to figure out.
    macw1960 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Suggest you always check dates on baby food at any store you go to. Sometimes stock does not sell fast and the store does not or cannot return it. Be especially cautious if say one variety of baby food is on sale in store-and the other varieties are not. It could be an expiry date issue.
    My husband who choose the product didn't always check for expired date. He thought it was new product coz he never saw it at our usual walmart store and it's said "plum ORGANIC" he doesnt care about the price of food. I'm not sure it was discount.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Bought some vegan egg nog to try today. Get home, and the seal has been broken already and it looks like someone had taken a few drinks of it.

Who the hell does that? In the middle of a grocery store? Thinks "I want to try this, I'll open it, take a swig then close it and put it back on the shelf". Like really, c'mon people.
    GoJays, macw1960, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've seen people try deodorant. People suck.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Bought some vegan egg nog to try today. Get home, and the seal has been broken already and it looks like someone had taken a few drinks of it.

Who the hell does that? In the middle of a grocery store? Thinks "I want to try this, I'll open it, take a swig then close it and put it back on the shelf". Like really, c'mon people.
    macw1960, DaveP and wolfwoman like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I thought I would give Walmart 4th Av one more chance since I needed some milk today...

I was going to do the McCormick Packets deal, using the overage for some more donation items and some milk. Went to customer service to ask again if they allow overage. I gave an example since the CSM didn't understand (a $3 Item with a $5 coupon), she said, yes we allow that (using in same transaction). I thought my luck had changed, but of course, nothing ever goes as planned. I got to the till and the cashier wasn't sure, so she called a CSM, THE SAME CSM. When she saw how much the overage was going to be, she said that we probably won't allow it and went off with the coupon to talk to the "Cash Manager" who denied the coupon saying it was TOO MUCH OVERAGE. So they allow it, but if you are too good a couponer, they deny you. So I told them I wanted nothing but the milk as I was in a rush and paid $2.97 for 2L.

So now I know, that this Walmart DOES NOT want to help you make your money go further while the other two in St.Kitts DO!!!!!!!
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information