User Tag List

Page 641 of 646 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 9687
Like Tree36980Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

  1. #9601
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I will need to buy new sports shoes because the one I have never stop falling appart....I lost the sole in a parking ...so frustrating ..per chance it was not a long walk until home....but still....
    Might you have a friend or family member who wears the same size shoe that may have a pair to give to you? I had to toss my own walking shoes out (seams split and soles were starting to come apart-6mo. 10d of use) and took over wearing my mother's smaller sized runners (I cannot find new pair in discount store and I even checked thrift stores on Friday just in case).
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

  2. #9602
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    4452
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    someone knocked on my door this morning...i was upstairs, it took less than a minute for me to open the door & see the delivery guy DRIVE AWAY!


    he left a note saying he,d be back on Tuesday. jackass!
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 1 others like this.

  3. #9603
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    someone knocked on my door this morning...i was upstairs, it took less than a minute for me to open the door & see the delivery guy DRIVE AWAY!


    he left a note saying he,d be back on Tuesday. jackass!
    Sorry to read of that situation! At least you know when he's likely to try again tomorrow but you'll be waiting.
    Linda Evans and dededi like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

  4. #9604
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Leaking ballpoint pens--when I'm writing late after bedtime and notice the ink is on my fingers, my rulers, my clothing.
    I also had one pen run out of ink late on Thursday but I did not have a backup pen. I will be taking two pens with me from now on.
    dededi and GoodBoy like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

  5. #9605
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,871
    Likes Received
    43462
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    so ticked about not finding the Yoplait/pillsbury 1.00 cpn -oct30/19

    I was at sobeys ,metro, freshco and fortinos none nada -wish people were not so greedy ,honestly in all my years of couponing 30 some odd I have never seen it so bad as now .I would love to get the odd item for free ,gee its a basic we learn in school to share !!!

  6. #9606
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,502
    Likes Received
    21287
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    so ticked about not finding the Yoplait/pillsbury 1.00 cpn -oct30/19

    I was at sobeys ,metro, freshco and fortinos none nada -wish people were not so greedy ,honestly in all my years of couponing 30 some odd I have never seen it so bad as now .I would love to get the odd item for free ,gee its a basic we learn in school to share !!!
    @coupon girl I totally agreed with you I have even check like Longos yesterday and there was no coupons I am yet to find it myself. I know for sure a Freshco did not have it but for sure Fortinos and a RCSS had the
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  7. #9607
    Time changes everything rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Drop the taco and get in the car
    Posts
    19,285
    Likes Received
    62826
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Yes it's true I really don't love your dog
    and sidewalks were made for people not dogs.

    P.S. : I used to like dogs before their masters became so ignorant.

    I always kept my dog on a leash.
    He carried it in his mouth.
    He also knew how to
    behave.
    Last edited by rock lobster; Sat, Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:30 PM.

  8. #9608
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,871
    Likes Received
    43462
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    who in one corner upback of my yard is using a power washer at 7.20 a.m on a sunday morning -hello people common sense power washers are loud and I value my sleep-unreal

  9. #9609
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    269
    Likes Received
    443
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    who in one corner upback of my yard is using a power washer at 7.20 a.m on a sunday morning -hello people common sense power washers are loud and I value my sleep-unreal
    That is messed up. But most bylaws start at 7am. I'd be returning the favor late at night. OR...... politely tell my neighbor that 7am is a tad early on a Sunday morning.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  10. #9610
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under a pile of coupons
    Posts
    135
    Likes Received
    846
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Iíve always struggled with trying to understand what items are taxable and which ones are not, but this morningís shop was the best. At Freshco bought 8 Yop smoothies 4 mango peach non taxable, but the 4 mixed berries were taxed!!
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.

  11. #9611
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,241
    Likes Received
    62055
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    goodness gracious!! forget I even mentioned this, I certainly will never share another experience like this on sc again.

    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Sep 23rd, 2019 at 01:56 PM.
    Newfiescreech and ROMEO like this.






  12. #9612
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    3,345
    Likes Received
    10212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I ran out of gin today - had to start drinking Irish Whiskey!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sun, Sep 22nd, 2019 at 05:32 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

  13. #9613
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,502
    Likes Received
    21287
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well it happened to me! never thought it would.
    In mid Aug I had purchased 3 x $100.00 Petro Can GC's, but tucked them away as I was participating in more Shell Air Mile offers at the time.
    I went to use one of the GC's yesterday and the attendant tells me it has a zero balance!! gulp!?
    Then he checked the other 2 cards, they had both been stripped of their balances as well.

    How lucky was it that I STILL had the receipt!? That was actually a fluke that I had kept it.
    So after the whole telephone, email thing...sent attachments to them of the goods.....I wait now for them to reimburse me.

    How on earth do fraudsters do this? These cards were still in the cardboard wrapping and still had the little thing over that would reveal a pin code. Clever thieves!!
    @walkonby I hope you get this resolved and get you $300 back

  14. #9614
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,239
    Likes Received
    38511
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well it happened to me! never thought it would.
    In mid Aug I had purchased 3 x $100.00 Petro Can GC's, but tucked them away as I was participating in more Shell Air Mile offers at the time.
    I went to use one of the GC's yesterday and the attendant tells me it has a zero balance!! gulp!?
    Then he checked the other 2 cards, they had both been stripped of their balances as well.

    How lucky was it that I STILL had the receipt!? That was actually a fluke that I had kept it.
    So after the whole telephone, email thing...sent attachments to them of the goods.....I wait now for them to reimburse me.

    How on earth do fraudsters do this? These cards were still in the cardboard wrapping and still had the little thing over that would reveal a pin code. Clever thieves!!
    wow, that's awful
    hope you get good news
    *fingers crossed*
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

  15. #9615
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    3,345
    Likes Received
    10212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Rule #1 with such cards ... check the balance after 24-48 hours to verify correctness. I do it every time. If anything is amiss fix it early, not later. IMHO
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Page 641 of 646 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •