Page 612 of 613 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Here in the GTA, 1.48 would have been a very good price any day but today. Don't know if it was possible where you are, but here, until the RCSS stores close tonight, Loblaws' flyer price of $3.99 can be PM'd to combine with the in-store offer of 3000 pts per pack. My nearby stores limit PMs to 4 but I've seen reports of people buying 8 and 12 via multiple transactions.
    Thats what i did. i went to two different stores (on the way to work) 99 cents for bacon is awesome!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    A couple of questions before the change over.. why do people not redeem points when they pay?
    i save them for extra holiday spending, charity donations, or when i see something i really want, thats not a grocery item or outside my budget. it gives me even more pleasure to get a bonus item without actually paying for it.

in february i am doing an eat down the pantry/freezer month. i am challenging myself to spend NO money on groceries other then my $70 in points to buy veggies, bread, milk and eggs. everything else has to come from the crazy amount of food i already have.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    i save them for extra holiday spending, charity donations, or when i see something i really want, thats not a grocery item or outside my budget. it gives me even more pleasure to get a bonus item without actually paying for it.

in february i am doing an eat down the pantry/freezer month. i am challenging myself to spend NO money on groceries other then my $70 in points to buy veggies, bread, milk and eggs. everything else has to come from the crazy amount of food i already have.
    That is actually a great idea. Between the two freezers (smaller ones) and the pull out built into the refrigerator and the points we have I'm sure we could go a easy three months. Still pretty hard to turn down good deals tho
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Jan 27th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Good for you. I know of a few people who do similar months. My freezer isn't as full as it has been at times, but it wouldn't hurt for me to follow your lead.
    Angela273, sweetmomma and lindseyc like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Here in the GTA, 1.48 would have been a very good price any day but today. Don't know if it was possible where you are, but here, until the RCSS stores close tonight, Loblaws' flyer price of $3.99 can be PM'd to combine with the in-store offer of 3000 pts per pack. My nearby stores limit PMs to 4 but I've seen reports of people buying 8 and 12 via multiple transactions.
    I totally missed that deal, way better price that I got but I'm still happy with my deal
    sweetmomma and lindseyc like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

This is my plan moving forward with the new program maybe once a month I'll do a large grocery shop

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Has anyone in the West seen the 3000 points offer on PC bacon? I did not see the offer in my local store. TIA
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thats what i did. i went to two different stores (on the way to work) 99 cents for bacon is awesome!
    Agreed! Great price! I bought 8 too! Love being able to still make my kids bacon eggs for cheap!
    Ciel, sweetmomma and lindseyc like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I do something similar --usually planned for Christmas dinner items, or Januaury purchases. This year, I will be 'eating' my freezer food, and using my points for fresh vegetables,fruits and dairy. Had to replace my van tires, so my total food budget is gone. PC points mean I still get to eat!
    so let's all hope this transition goes ok--just in case I am recording my points balance ( for both programs) just in case!
    Ciel and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I do something similar --usually planned for Christmas dinner items, or Januaury purchases. This year, I will be 'eating' my freezer food, and using my points for fresh vegetables,fruits and dairy. Had to replace my van tires, so my total food budget is gone. PC points mean I still get to eat!
    so let's all hope this transition goes ok--just in case I am recording my points balance ( for both programs) just in case!
    I think that for the mass majority of the people everything will be smooth but if you are in a unfortunate position right now and depending on points, you might want to stock up a bit because if there is a clinch with your accounts it could take a while to get thru to them as i would think their phone lines are going to be tied up abit

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok, so PC Plus has now gone off line as they promised. I'm still not 100% clear on what we have to do in the morning?
    From a desktop computer ... Is it as simple as logging into either of your PCPlus or SDM accounts, with normal id and passwords, and expecting to see the new PC Optimum logos, and your total points merged ?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Odd as SDM still working today and they say not going offline until midnight.

Sent from my iPhone

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Has anyone in the West seen the 3000 points offer on PC bacon? I did not see the offer in my local store. TIA
    I didn’t see it. I don’t think it was available in the West.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Odd as SDM still working today and they say not going offline until midnight.
    Doesn't seem particularly odd. The OPT system is being shut down, so it doesn't have to be replaced, which would take more time. They basically just need to do a data dump into the PCO system and convert all the points after OPT is shut down and before PCO goes live.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doesn't seem particularly odd. The OPT system is being shut down, so it doesn't have to be replaced, which would take more time. They basically just need to do a data dump into the PCO system and convert all the points after OPT is shut down and before PCO goes live.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Thread Information