User Tag List

Page 42 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Didn't realize offers now expire 6PM. Luckily, I got my points for my SDM shop yesterday. My receipt time is 5:58PM! If I didn't use the self checkout I would have missed the cut-off time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Unfortunately, the state of the PCO system means it isn't completely safe to assume that the way something was yesterday is the way it will be today or whenever the system is operating as intended.

In terms of offers disappearing at 6 PM yesterday, that would seem quite an odd way to design the system, so I don't expect that to continue long-term - but that's just a guess. What's more, without any reports afaik of people who didn't get credit for offers after 6 PM, it's possible those offers were still active until later even though they were no longer visible.
    I checked with my sister who has a separate PCO account.

As of 10pm her old offers were still available.

Her new offers did not load until after midnight.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Unfortunately, the state of the PCO system means it isn't completely safe to assume that the way something was yesterday is the way it will be today or whenever the system is operating as intended.

In terms of offers disappearing at 6 PM yesterday, that would seem quite an odd way to design the system, so I don't expect that to continue long-term - but that's just a guess. What's more, without any reports afaik of people who didn't get credit for offers after 6 PM, it's possible those offers were still active until later even though they were no longer visible.
    No, the offers aren't active later, at 6pm they are gone (9pm Eastern time). I went to shop at just after 6pm and the offers were gone, I didn't get any points for them and I was told points are only awarded for offers you have loaded at the time you make a purchase.
    barbis9 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good news, I think they are catching up with points inquiries. I put one in on Saturday, one in on Monday ... points were added yesterday morning for one and in the afternoon for the other (although nothing shows in the Account section of the app). I put in a points missing inquiry at 3pm yesterday and those points were added in about 5 hours!
    Silk, barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    An update. I did my shop before work. The duplicate offers did not go through twice for points but i did notice that only one of the duplicates disappeared once I purchased the item. Also they missed points for two offers so i had to put in two point requests. Both of the missing items were duplicates, so obviously some quirks going on still. i think its 100% fair i did not get duplicate points so i am fine that it didnt go through. it was a good test just to see.

Also all my offers were for groceries, however i generally dont shop at SDM so i ha e no real history with them for offers.
    Good to know. I had a couple of dupes last week that I saw once or twice but where one of the two eventually stopped appearing, but I didn't try to use those offers, so I wonder if your remaining duplicates will disappear at some point.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    No, the offers aren't active later, at 6pm they are gone (9pm Eastern time). I went to shop at just after 6pm and the offers were gone, I didn't get any points for them and I was told points are only awarded for offers you have loaded at the time you make a purchase.
    Good to know in terms of how the system functioned yesterday, but per Red Viper, it apparently wasn't the same for everyone, so it's still hard to conclude with any confidence how the system will be when it's working as intended.
    barbis9 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had duplicates this morning ... refreshed just now and they are gone ... just singletons

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Are the offers good at both Shoppers and Superstore?
    Yes unless otherwise stated ie. Shoppers exclusive

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Has anyone been able to get through yet on their phone line?
    barbis9 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not even close! The last couple of times I called the 1-800 # it did not even ring ... just gave me a fast busy.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I think we will get shoppers exclusive for atleast some time to satisfy spoiled SDM customers after joining 2 programs, before gradually vanishing.. although I'm wishing and praying for there existance forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Yes unless otherwise stated ie. Shoppers exclusive

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM customers are not spoiled!! We just want it all!! LOL
    uanoor, Colsgirl, Silk and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I went last night with offers expiring yesterday. I did them at 8:25 PM, CST and I got my points.
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I had duplicates this morning ... refreshed just now and they are gone ... just singletons
    Same
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Has anyone been able to get through yet on their phone line?
    I was on hold thus morning for 1 hour and still did not get through had to leave for an appointment . I am getting annoyed because I have to figured out what us going on with my points that u can see
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I think we will get shoppers exclusive for atleast some time to satisfy spoiled SDM customers after joining 2 programs, before gradually vanishing.. although I'm wishing and praying for there existance forever.
    I am no getting any SDM offers even though my cards are link so I am missing out 2 weeks in a row
    barbis9 likes this.

Page 42 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread Information