User Tag List

Page 63 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

With the two cards we have in our household one has been fine with the switch over to PCO but no SDM specific offers which I really miss.

The second is having some difficulties that I have called about twice and they still can't resolved. When I sign in to it at home, I see all my linked cards, points and offers(no SDM though) but when I sign in at work I don't see any linked card and when I try to link it tells me that it is associated with another account and also the offers I get are completely different from what I see when I'm signed in at home. I'm using the same email and password to sign in from both places.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Haven't got any SDM offers since, maybe because I haven't been shopping there. Cards were linked, points were transferred, email updated. Not sure what to do to get the personalized SDM offer. This week I got a 3 days only NF get $10 wus $100 which I won't use. The rest are the usual 100 / $1 spend on product.
    I do suggest shopping there to get things rolling I bought a few of my regular Thu b.s. and the second week was a bit of both personal and stuff they were pushing shopped again and asked to not receive a few offers pushed forward a few and this week things seem to look alor more like the old program

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Got 12 offers. All for things I don't buy. Joe Fresh jewellery? Plaintain bananas and shoelaces too. You expect me to believe these are personalized, PC people? Still no SDM. My milk points are not 20x, but 1200 on organic milk. I do buy milk rarely, maybe once a month. Reporting this so maybe we can see a pattern
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

DH amd I both have the spend 75.00 get 7500. But it now expires on Saturday not Sunday. I missed it last time I had it because of this. So I did a big shop at loblaws last night and spent 150.00 earned close to 40000 points. I was missing a 1000 points and had them added within an hour of me email to them. Still getting stupid offers but it's starting to look more like my shopping habits. The SDM offer is typically just one and so far has not enticed me into the store. Although DH has enjoyed the 3000 points when u spend 10.00 on Candy. .
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My offers are horrible but my wife's offers were actually not that bad. One of them is a product she buys regularly from sdm so now we can actually pm at rcss and get pc points as well

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

One I had 15x wus75 Itwaz there I went about 730 to shop and it was gone. I went through with the transaction anyway and I had 3 offers pop up so I paid and got my 15x
    So just because the offer is gone doesn't mean it's not still valid to11 pm like stated on the coupon

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A possibly interesting tidbit on PCO Facebook, apparently from late yesterday. In response to one of the many comments about getting poor offers, this was posted that's not the same as the usual canned reply:

we're sorry to hear about that. While some data was transferred over from the old program, it will still take some time for the program to adapt to your shopping habits.
    So if I take this literally, which isn't necessarily the smart thing to do, PCO has some old purchase history data, but not all of it.

/sigh
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I was told by PCO CS that offers will mostly stay generic till March. I'm not counting on things changing on the 1st of March - could be anytime in March.

But... I did buy 3 cans of Blue Menu salmon on Wednesday and when I got home I could see the offers for the coming week and it included points on the same BM salmon I just bought. Don't recall ever buying the salmon on that account (but have bought it on the second account) so I think it might have been triggered by that day's purchase. The second account finally got one SDM offer -points on chips, which was the very first purchase made after the program changed. So I'm hopeful - but wish they would move a little faster
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Feb 25th, 2018 at 01:08 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Points situation still not fixed, no sdm offers and not a single produce offer. I always had at least a few produce offers. I buy a lot of produce. I got a bunch of offers most of which I never buy and dh got 6 offers for things we don’t buy but I guess it is better than the 3 offers for things we don’t buy that he got last week! This new program sucks!
    This is exactly situation for my wife and I. We always maintained separate SDM and PCPlus accounts as we often shop separately and wanted to mazimize number and quality of offers. It used to work well. Not any more. Also, she cannot move offers like before.

We wrote to PCO CS and below is the reply. It might make sense for a total 'newbie' just setting up a PCO acct. for the first time ... BUT, we've been in it since inception... like 4 years ago for PCPlus and waaaay longer for SDM. The response is dumb and without reference to the pre existing data base for stuff we bought over all that time. I'm ready to give up.

Thank you for contacting PC Optimum Member Care.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As we work to get to know you and the products you love, this feature will not be available. Once your offers have become personalized, meaning we are providing you with offers for the products you purchase regularly or those we think you might like, this feature will become available in order to help us further tailor and personalize your offers.

Please know that you will be able to take advantage of this feature in the coming weeks.

It’s been a pleasure to assist you today. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

EDIT: just after posting this, I saw Arjon's PCO Facebook comment on this subject, which would have been a better response to us than what we got. .....'
    While some data was transferred over from the old program, it will still take some time for the program to adapt to your shopping habits.'
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Feb 24th, 2018 at 08:20 AM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    EDIT: just after posting this, I saw Arjon's PCO Facebook comment on this subject, which would have been a better response to us than what we got. .....' While some data was transferred over from the old program, it will still take some time for the program to adapt to your shopping habits.'
    Agreed. It's annoying - and increasing so as time goes on - that PCO is providing little actual information, whether on their FB page or anywhere else, and instead are favoring the use of canned replies that too often don't even directly address the comments and questions to which they're responding.

Admittedly, as a former CS manager, I know there are downsides to being more open. An all too common one is that no matter how they're worded, some people will do things like the post above references - turn "we're aiming to have X done by March" into "we promise that X will be working flawlessly by March 1", and then repeat their inaccurate version over and over, which can make it seem more credible to observers who aren't paying enough attention to know it's inaccurate. But on balance, even though I'm not expecting anywhere near full transparency, I'm still disappointed at how far away from it PCO is.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Maybe it's just me, but I miss getting the 13 SDM offers every Sat. morning. It was part of my routine while having my morning cuppa to check them out and to start thinking about which ones to use, which would be advantageous to stack on each account, etc. It's not a big thing, and I know I'll fall into a new routine after a while, but for now, it stands out quite a bit relative to its minor degree of actual importance.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Were the Shoppers offers that popped up Thurs/Fri only valid Friday???? I don't even remember but all mine are gone now. Also, you may have noticed you can now redeem points on the Joe Fresh website? DON'T. The checkout is *ffed up and I'm sure they don't care and clearly never tested it. If you have say for example $79.66 as you final total after tax, and you click you would like to redeem $70, instead of paying $9.66 as the balance, it wants you to pay $17 something! ???? BUT, if you instead click to redeem $60, it gives you the correct amount as the owing balance, which is $19.66! But I don't want to pay $19.66 when I have $70 worth of points to redeem!! I let them know on the PC Optimum page that they are stealing from people via their Joe Fresh checkout but I'm sure they either don't understand/don't care/completely ignored it.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Were the Shoppers offers that popped up Thurs/Fri only valid Friday???? I don't even remember but all mine are gone now. Also, you may have noticed you can now redeem points on the Joe Fresh website? DON'T. The checkout is *ffed up and I'm sure they don't care and clearly never tested it. If you have say for example $79.66 as you final total after tax, and you click you would like to redeem $70, instead of paying $9.66 as the balance, it wants you to pay $17 something! ???? BUT, if you instead click to redeem $60, it gives you the correct amount as the owing balance, which is $19.66! But I don't want to pay $19.66 when I have $70 worth of points to redeem!! I let them know on the PC Optimum page that they are stealing from people via their Joe Fresh checkout but I'm sure they either don't understand/don't care/completely ignored it.
    I swear I had a bunch of Shoppers offers but they are all gone now.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Were the Shoppers offers that popped up Thurs/Fri only valid Friday???? I don't even remember but all mine are gone now.
    I know! I had an offer that I thought I could use during the weekend. I was planning a shopping trip to Pharmaprix and when I logged in this morning (saturday) to download the offer it was gone!

I now have 0 Pharmaprix offer! Pfffff

Like I get they want me to spend some money to do more personalized offers, but not having at least a "Spend $20 for x points" or something to get me started is making me

I miss the weekend offers, and the Monday, Wednesday and Friday ones at this point.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used to get $1.00 off milk every week from SDM and always used it-that is the one I miss.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Page 63 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread Information