User Tag List

Page 76 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    hi,
    i'm having trouble with how many cards should be in my pc optimum account.

Before the merge: 2 PC mastercard, 1 shoppers optimum and 1 mobile device.

After the merge:
    2 pc optimum cards (calling it Card A and Card B), 2 linked financial cards, 1 connected device, 2 linked accounts (1 old optimum, 1 old pc plus --- I don’t know where this pc plus came from since I only use my mastercards…).

for the 2 pc optimum cards, i only have the physical card for 1 of them (physical card that I’ll called Card B). I don't know where the other one (i'll call it Card A) came from but i think it was there before i linked Card B.
    I emailed PC optimum and got a reply saying Card A is my PC optimum Keyfob.

I want to know if Card A is legitimately mine, i.e. if it was a card created by default automatically when i registered on their website etc.

Thanks in advance
    If you got a physical card it will link as 2 cards (one for the card, one for the key fob). If you are worried about it, you can check in 'account', 'manage cards', 'PCO cards' and then they will say the last 4 digits, one will match the big card, and the other will match the last 4 digits on the back of the key fob card. I heard it was so if you lost one or the other they could cancel that piece without compromising the whole card.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    hi,
    i'm having trouble with how many cards should be in my pc optimum account.

Before the merge: 2 PC mastercard, 1 shoppers optimum and 1 mobile device.

After the merge:
    2 pc optimum cards (calling it Card A and Card B), 2 linked financial cards, 1 connected device, 2 linked accounts (1 old optimum, 1 old pc plus --- I don’t know where this pc plus came from since I only use my mastercards…).

for the 2 pc optimum cards, i only have the physical card for 1 of them (physical card that I’ll called Card B). I don't know where the other one (i'll call it Card A) came from but i think it was there before i linked Card B.
    I emailed PC optimum and got a reply saying Card A is my PC optimum Keyfob.

I want to know if Card A is legitimately mine, i.e. if it was a card created by default automatically when i registered on their website etc.

Thanks in advance
    @Aquaria when you got your Physical card there is a Keyfod so your account would show 2PCO card the numbers are different

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[Incorrectly posted]
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Mar 6th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

GRRR they finally sent a coupon that I liked. 20x wus $30 on food and snacks. Their generic text messages know me better than their algorithm it seems. I wanted to see if using this offer somehow would change their offers next week. Silly me should've known better because of course no bonus points showed up. Can they get anything right?
    4sure5 and lorken like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    GRRR they finally sent a coupon that I liked. 20x wus $30 on food and snacks. Their generic text messages know me better than their algorithm it seems. I wanted to see if using this offer somehow would change their offers next week. Silly me should've known better because of course no bonus points showed up. Can they get anything right?
    I was just going to post the same thing....didn't get my points!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    mine is not valid until tomorrow and it’s 1day I get to used it Wednesday

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Weird mine is the 6th today and it usually says on it points will be awarded by x date but it does not this time

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Colsgirl and torontogal12 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if the points from today’s text offer will show up at a later date or not...so decided to try a points inquiry online...and got the points I asked for...
    4sure5 likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Anyone else do the 20x wus $50 event this past weekend and not get the correct amount of points?

I did it and got some strange number that was not a multiple I could figure out - not 10x, 15x, or 20x. I called and they added the missing points but it took a looong time (plus on hold for 30+ min) as they didn't have the receipt or any info in front of them. Had to give them the subtotal, base points, how many missing points, store #, receipt #, and also tell them which promo I did that didn't work and wait while CS typed all that info in. I hope they get their act together soon.
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 03:48 AM.
    4sure5 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Does anyone know how many points you get at SDM for every $1.00 I want to do 3 Offers today TIA

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Does anyone know how many points you get at SDM for every $1.00 I want to do 3 Offers today TIA
    If I understand your question, SDM rounds down the total before taxes and you should get 15 points per $1.00 I believe. Some items do not gain points.

"Earn 15 points on almost every dollar you spend at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix."
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 08:05 AM.
    4sure5 and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    If I understand your question, SDM rounds down the total before taxes and you should get 15 points per $1.00 I believe. Some items do not gain points.

"Earn 15 points on almost every dollar you spend at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix."
    Thanks @GoodBoy that’s exactly what I want to know now I have to decided if I will do all 3

Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I got a surprise FPC in the mail yesterday. Its for Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste. It was a small sized piece of paper with the SDM logo on the top. Did anyone else get one?
    Last edited by a2lloyd; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Tweets77 likes this.
    Dropbox Referral Link Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Weird mine is the 6th today and it usually says on it points will be awarded by x date but it does not this time

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    I got this too and also noticed that it didn't have a date. The offer code is on the receipt so I know it scanned. I know the computer is supposed to work out what is the best offer and give you that, but the computer is having problems at the moment.

I spent $31 (no tax)

About $22 of that was on milk and I got 20x points on any milk (it even gave me it for chocolate milk)
    The other $7 was PC cookies and I got the 400/$2 for those

Does anyone know if I should get the 20x for spending the $30 or more (the milk one didn't say when you spend it was just 20x on any milk), I'm not sure for the "x" deals stack? I know that if two offers say when you spend e.g. 'get 4000 points when you spend' and 'get $20x when you spend', then they don't!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I got this too and also noticed that it didn't have a date. The offer code is on the receipt so I know it scanned. I know the computer is supposed to work out what is the best offer and give you that, but the computer is having problems at the moment.

I spent $31 (no tax)

About $22 of that was on milk and I got 20x points on any milk (it even gave me it for chocolate milk)
    The other $7 was PC cookies and I got the 400/$2 for those

Does anyone know if I should get the 20x for spending the $30 or more (the milk one didn't say when you spend it was just 20x on any milk), I'm not sure for the "x" deals stack? I know that if two offers say when you spend e.g. 'get 4000 points when you spend' and 'get $20x when you spend', then they don't!
    Would like to also know the answer to this I got an offer for Spent $50.00 and get 7500 in Points I shopped today got the milk, candy and I bought some more food it came up to $61.50 before taxes and I only got the points for the others stuff. I didn’t send in an inquiry as yet because I don’t know if I should get it. Also all 3coupons came up before I paid TIA

Page 76 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread Information