User Tag List

Page 79 of 233 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I'm curious if you linked your Shoppers optimum account to your new account? So weird that you aren't getting SDM offers. I love my offers! I have a hard time choosing which 4 to push to the next week and have to be choosy as there are so many I like.

when i signed up i went to shoppers exchanged the old shoppers card for the new card THEN signed up for an online account, i have both a PC and a shoppers optimum linked into the account, i have the 1 card and 1 key fob linked to the account which i got when i exchanged the card over and a connected device (my ipod) so it was set up correctly.. i am just not getting any shoppers specific offers (or my milk!) and i haven't shopped anywhere but shoppers since setting up the account so i should be getting shoppers specific offers and i'll admit it's kinda frustrating seeing everyone starting to get offers aimed towards their shopping habits or even shoppers specific offers...
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If anyone got the Superstore deal spend $125 get 12500 points, spend $100 get 10000 etc ... make note of the date, they aren't valid all week. Mine now says that it expires tomorrow, which on my regular weekly ones means that it expires at the end of the same day (on Wednesday when the weekly ones are about to change over they all say expire tomorrow, but by tomorrow they have always gone!).
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed $100 at No Frills today and got 15,000 points back, plus applicable digital points offers.
    rayray, Colsgirl, Tweets77 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Not sure if it was mentioned but I got a generic offer 600 point wub $3 NN butter.

I purchased at SDM. Total was $11.97 and I got 2,400 points. It rounded up.
    barbis9, Ciel, Trinigal and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned but I got a generic offer 600 point wub $3 NN butter.

I purchased at SDM. Total was $11.97 and I got 2,400 points. It rounded up.

i noticed that also.. i had a 200pnts for every $1 spent on crackers crackers were onsale for 1.99 bought 3 boxes got 1200 points, so i guess that's a nice feature especially since it gets rounded up anyways at the till (a 1.99 box of crackers even with no tax is still going to cost you $2)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not the best deal but was trying the sdm in the points game now and learned a few things

Pepsi on sale 4 (limit) x 4.77 and one at reg 4.99 and a points offer of 600 each
    Carton of eggs to make sure we went over 25.00 for the 20 times for over 25.00
    Total bill ended up to be 25.06 before tax and received 10500 points

Things I did not know about sdm (we do not shop there that much)

1. They will give you a senior discount without even asking. So if you are doing a points for money spent make sure you calculate that in on any regular priced items if doing it on seniors day
    2. It worked out for me that I received 10500 points but if we needed pepsi I would of grabbed a couple of cases at the 4.77 sale price not knowing that if I waited until the 20% seniors day and paid the regular price of 4.99 they would of only charged me 3.99 each
    3. Might be worth looking at their ads now even tho they are normally (I find) really high priced (wished they price matched)
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    if we needed pepsi I would of grabbed a couple of cases at the 4.77 sale price not knowing that if I waited until the 20% seniors day and paid the regular price of 4.99 they would of only charged me 3.99 each
    3. Might be worth looking at their ads now even tho they are normally (I find) really high priced (wished they price matched)
    I wonder if they'd give the senior discount on the first four Pepsis or charge the sale price which doesn't qualify for the discount. Anyone know?

It won't take long before you have an initial list of items you buy that are available fairly often or even most of the time at prices you're willing to pay.

Also, getting the senior discount can be YMMV unless it's obvious from looking at you. ;p

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It was a gong show in RCSS and I got the waste of space cashier (about as unhelpful ànd rude as you can get). She rang up my groceries and and I was so busy packing I didn`t look at the belt, she'd left some behind and I only realized after I paid so I missed out on 12500 points because it was in two transaction ... I went to CS to get the free Lindt Chocolate offer and she said to put in an inquiry for the 12500 points, so I did plus the 4200 I was missing anyway. I hope they are nice to me and give me them.

I redeemed $230 on the first transaction and I received 25100 points, plus another 4200 I am definitely short and maybe another 12500 if the person dealing with the inquiry is nice and fixes the cashier`s screw up. Oh yes and a free box of assorted Lindt chocolate worth $24.99.

I shopped Friday instead of opening tiime Saturday so I could use the 12500 points for every $125 spent which expires tonight. I won`t shop again on a Friday unless they have another exceedingly good offer!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Fri, Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Also, getting the senior discount can be YMMV unless it's obvious from looking at you. ;p
    I believe I saw a article along time ago (could be wrong) that they have a kind of unwritten policy on the senior age thing. The age can vary all the way down to 55 to be classified as a senior. From what I read that almost all of them will not ask for id if you request the senior discount unless it is clearly obvious.

Funny thing is with my wife is that if you had to guess her age you would probably go less than 55 (myself is a different story) and she is the one that did the pepsi deal that day

If anyone knows pls tell if they will let you coupon on the same item as the senior deal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I believe I saw a article along time ago (could be wrong) that they have a kind of unwritten policy on the senior age thing. The age can vary all the way down to 55 to be classified as a senior. From what I read that almost all of them will not ask for id if you request the senior discount unless it is clearly obvious.

Funny thing is with my wife is that if you had to guess her age you would probably go less than 55 (myself is a different story) and she is the one that did the pepsi deal that day

If anyone knows pls tell if they will let you coupon on the same item as the senior deal
    I get the seniors discount at Bulk Barn without asking, if they are silly enough not to ask ... I am smart enough to keep my mouth shut!! I didn't think to try at Shoppers, I just assumed that they's ask for ID.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes you should be able to use a vendor coupon along with the senior discount.

The Shoppers I go to honours the discount at age 55, whereas another Shoppers store said 65 and it doesn't say anything in the Shoppers flyers about the definition of age that I have seen. Rexall states on the front of their flyers that the senior discount starts at 55.

Always tell the cashier as my experience at Shoppers Drug Mart is if you don't say anything, you won't automatically get the discount on seniors day. I have seen cashiers put the discount in manually and only on regular priced items. I have never been asked at 55 to prove my age.....but was denied the discount at the other location.
    Newfiescreech, Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No Shoppers offers again this week
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Midnightly like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Yes you should be able to use a vendor coupon along with the senior discount.

The Shoppers I go to honours the discount at age 55, whereas another Shoppers store said 65 and it doesn't say anything in the Shoppers flyers about the definition of age that I have seen. Rexall states on the front of their flyers that the senior discount starts at 55.

Always tell the cashier as my experience at Shoppers Drug Mart is if you don't say anything, you won't automatically get the discount on seniors day. I have seen cashiers put the discount in manually and only on regular priced items. I have never been asked at 55 to prove my age.....but was denied the discount at the other location.
    I'm wondering if the age differences is because the stores are actually franchises and although the look and feel are controlled by corporate headquarters, the seniors discount is maybe something the managers can control at store level. Just a thought!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Sat, Mar 10th, 2018 at 02:56 PM.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I'm wondering if the age differences is because the stores are actually franchises and although the look and feel are ocntrolleg by corporate headquarters, the seniors discount is maybe something the managers can control at store level. Just a thought!
    I believe that is true as at my shoppers its 55 and a few others in the city its not -I was told just say seniors when you get to the til , one cashier told me they dropped the age down to 55 a few months back
    -at rexall every Tuesday its seniors day 20% and I have been asked for i.d which I didn't mind showing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Heads up , if anyone received 800 pts on ARZ products, you can score big. Apparently, this line of imported foods, includes various canned beans an hummus. My Maxi has them on special 0.78 per can. Lots of freebies..Reminded me of the deal that we had on PC canned veggies back in the days , when the program has just launched. Time to stock up.

Page 79 of 233 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread Information