User Tag List

Page 82 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3493
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Was just able to push forward all my unused offers from this past week till next week. Seems to be no limit of four anymore
    I was only able to push four there is a message pop up on the top saying I have reach my limit even though it looks like I save more than four
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Got a preview on next weeks offer looking forward for some it’s now looking like I am getting offers for things that I usually buy
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Oooh I did 4 then got the message but notice they showed as coming soon after i xd off the degree til next week notice
    Now i was able to push 4 more may be a glitch but I'll take it

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone else not able to login? It shows "An unknown error has occurred". I wanted to push a few of my offers to next week but I guess I won't be able to unless they fix it before midnight.

Thanks
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Anyone else not able to login? It shows "An unknown error has occurred". I wanted to push a few of my offers to next week but I guess I won't be able to unless they fix it before midnight.

Thanks
    I can’t either
    Silk, Ciel and MunS like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I can’t either
    Me neither. I have an offer I wanted to save for next week also
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was just able to push forward all my unused offers from this past week till next week. Seems to be no limit of four anymore
    Thanks for the heads up! I was able to push 4, refresh page, push 4 more, etc

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks it just let me go them all except one (of the ones I want) that was 9
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Silk and @MunS the it’s up and running got to save some more offers
    Silk, Ciel and MunS like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks @flemeth - I was just coming here to post the same Interesting - I used 2 offers tonight and they did not show as used and I was able to mark them as save for next week. My points balance was up to date.
    Colsgirl, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I don't even know PC Gas exists. I'm pretty sure there's none in the GTA area. The ESSO/PC optimum merger will benefit me.
    Esso added is interesting, but will have to be giving pretty amazing offers to drag me away for getting my gas at the 1 yr old Costco less than 5km from home. It continues to yield on ave 9 cents/L lower than most and up to 15 cents/L lower than those in high traffic areas, plus I get 2% cash back.
    This morning Costco is 111.9 (same as Monday when I filled up), while many brand name stations here in K-W / Cambridge are 124.9.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Esso added is interesting, but will have to be giving pretty amazing offers to drag me away for getting my gas at the 1 yr old Costco less than 5km from home. It continues to yield on ave 9 cents/L lower than most and up to 15 cents/L lower than those in high traffic areas, plus I get 2% cash back.
    This morning Costco is 111.9 (same as Monday when I filled up), while many brand name stations here in K-W / Cambridge are 124.9.
    You are lucky, at least you have some competition with gas prices. in our city all gas pumps are the same to the tenth of a penny ... one puts the price up they all do. They are like lemmings. the RCSS Gas Bar is the only way to get it cheaper.

Talk about bread price fixing, they really should look at our gas!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So dh had an sdm offer for 4000 wus $10 on candy or snacks so as I saw that everyone was getting points for milk and groceries so I bought organic milk, cream, and cream cheese....no points...uggh. I think it is because the card is screwed up and optimum points only show up online and not on card (still) so I am thinking that no optimum offers will work on this card? Very frustrating! They dont seem to anxious to fix this problem. On my card I had 20x points wus $30. Also had offer for magazines200/$1. Didn’t get points. I guess because it is a point when you spend offer. Should have saved for rcss.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Did anyone who pushed more than 4 offers last night keep track of them to see if they were actually delayed and are all active today? I pushed a bunch, but after the first 4, they disappeared instead of going grey, and since I didn't list either the first 4 or the subsequent ones, and didn't even count the total number, I can't be sure how many actually got pushed.

I suspect it was more than 4 since I have a total of 40 offers this morning, but unfortunately, I didn't take the steps that would let me be sure what happened.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can I earn points at wholesale store?
    I have an exclusive offer to earn 3000 points/$30 @ nofrills can i use it somewhere else as i read something similar but not sure. TIA
    Ciel likes this.

Page 82 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread Information