User Tag List

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy Canada day!!!! Good morning everyone!!!! Sadly no mail today but at least the groceries are open,I need to go at maxi and cie for a few things this afternoon,will make a list .Because I found I am an impulsive buyer so I stick to my list,I cannot do shopping without a list... I have one trade pending in coupon mamzelle for nestea coupon,I really hope to get them because I like nestea in the summer and it is expensive.Todays the plan is ,going get some grocery,writhe to compagnies and do cleaning of a kitchen junk dryer,mop the kitchen and living room floors and Do the pantry purging and reorganize it.Buy I may take it easy.Have a great day everyone !!!! Sunny and not to hot for the moment
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jul 1st, 2019 at 09:27 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Yesterday we managed to load the dishwasher, run the Dishwasher, empty re load and run again. We also cleaned up the bags and boxes on the floor which now means our kitchen is usable again.

Last night there was a Father's Day BBQ at Dad's, I thought I had missed Father's Day as we were having Father's Day the Sunday after my surgery and I was not ready to spend that much time in the car. Turns out they cancelled and it was moved to yesterday but no one told me until Dad ask me Friday if he would see me Sunday. I admit I was hesitant to go as I really felt like I needed some time to rest and relax but I went and I am happy I did.

Dad and Step Mom just got back from an Alaskan Cruise and Opa just got back from Peru. So we got to see the photos and hear their stories. Bro and his fiance were not there as they have gone to the states for the weekend but everyone else came.

Now I am trying to find my ambition for today. I have a number of things I would like to tackle but since I am still restricted Mom will need to help me so I have to convince her she wants to help me but she is not up yet.

Alright time to get back to the day. Hope everyone has a wonderful day
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Happy Canada day everyone -going soon to great wolf lodge, I wont be on til Wednesday as I don't own a cell phone -bye for now

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did 1 load of delicate laundry and it is now drying in the clothe line,it is a small start!!! I refuse to put my la senza underwards and my pyjamas and tops to dry on the balcony no ,dry tool(seche linge)
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I need to find the 1,50$ peelies cashmere-purex because I am running low on paper toilet and the people wl are insane...I tried one trade but I was 17 on the list so forget that....
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I finally made 1 trade for gatorade 11x1$ because I drink a lot in the summer..but what people want his crazy...I will try to not give good coupons next time.I am waiting on finishing my other nestea trade.Why people dont trade tp by tp,compagny coupons,by compagny coupons and peelies by peelies and free with free...that make no sense for me….
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I finally made 1 trade for gatorade 11x1$ because I drink a lot in the summer..but what people want his crazy...I will try to not give good coupons next time.I am waiting on finishing my other nestea trade.Why people dont trade tp by tp,compagny coupons,by compagny coupons and peelies by peelies and free with free...that make no sense for me….
    Maybe there are other trade groups that you would like to join. Some of them have posted trade rates that are supposed to be followed, to help keep things fair.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Maybe there are other trade groups that you would like to join. Some of them have posted trade rates that are supposed to be followed, to help keep things fair.
    I think I will do that because I am seriously tired of this game.Any chance you have groups names to say to me?
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

The last several days I have been in lot of pain I was in so much pain I went to the hospital on Saturday night by ambulance. I was there from 7:45pm to 12:45am. The doctor was so kind enough to pay for my cab ride home. They said there is nothing wrong with my hip but I wondered why I was in so much pain then and why I was uncomfortably numb all way into my foot. Because I have a underlay in my right hip...it does go numb from time to time. I had been taking ibuprofen and baclofen my muscle relaxer for days that lead up to me calling 911. I don’t like going to the hospital and I try to stay away as much as possible for as long as possible. I had been in pain for since last Monday until I went on Saturday night. The doctor took a long time to come see me and there maybe was like 50 people waiting to see him
    Including me. It was not busy at all just a lot of slow professionals at work. I was given a shot of toradol in left arm and in the right arm gravol and morphine. And they took some xrays of my hip it was uncomfortable but the morphine I guess started to work around that time. They gave me 4x 10mg of morphine to take home and script of 15x 10mg of morphine to take to my pharmacy. I had been awake since 4:30am Saturday till 1am Sunday. Then Sunday I was awake from 5:30am to 12am Monday. Where I asked my mom to drive me out to Pitt Meadows to my pharmacy where I picked up my prescription of morphine. The deal was I had to fix my uncles DVD player hook up to the TV and then his hose to his AC. I think I spent more time playing miss fix It then taking care of my pain. I came home and was starving I hadn’t eaten anything since 4:30pm Saturday. It was now 4:30pm Sunday.

Today I woke up at 12:30pm to someone hammering away I was rather pissed off considering I couldn’t get enough hours at night time that they had to hammer for a good 2hours I don’t know what they were doing but I wanted to hammer their head in. It’s now 4pm and I am in pain once again and really really tired. People can be A holes here before the people who used to live here would knock on your door and ask if if it was okay they hammered something in. Some people have no respect whatsoever, it’s sickening.

On another note I was going to make slow cooker apple spice cake downstairs at 5pm. I wonder if I should call and ask if I could start earlier. Because I want take painkillers (morphine) and sleep some more. I don’t know this pain is beyond pain I feel like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ciel-have not hit TO yet-currently at the lake visiting DD. But tomorrow we will head to TO and the first purchase may be a room air conditioner if it is hot!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I think I will do that because I am seriously tired of this game.Any chance you have groups names to say to me?
    I prefer this large trade group.
    Attachment 352995
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@Ciel I just saw your post from a couple days ago with meal suggestions. The doctor had me go vegetarian for a couple of months, not vegan. I have some food allergies and sensitivities...unfortunately and flax and peppers are on that list. I can eat some eggs. I mostly use them in baking and don’t have a problem with that small amount. I can’t handle spicy foods, my mouth and stomach don’t like them.

I tried Yves ground veggie round. I made soft tacos one night and sloppy joes another. They were ok, but had a bit of an aftertaste and lacked the texture of ground beef. I tried A&W’s beyond meat burger today. It was ok...greesy...a bit salty...I was burping it 3hrs later. I brought the burger with us to Canada day celebrations put on at our Kinsmen Park each year. The food and festivities are all free of charge.

I’ve been eating extra veggies and nuts. I bought some different canned beans, but haven’t tried them yet.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Jul 1st, 2019 at 09:50 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I prefer this large trade group.
    Attachment 352995
    I Cannot see the attachement ,If you dont want to writhe in here can you send it to me by my e-mail please:[email protected]
    thanks
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did 2 trades on coupon mamzelle and the video are not mandatory but i was asking for it..my files dont want to enter because I had more than 25 mo and I filmed only 10 sec ,I dont understand and I got hassle ...so frustrating...I have the files on my computer ,,,one asked me to send her to her e-mail so I did it...but couponning is a no trust and a game..At least on sc ,we trusted each others,but i think with the issue not fixed it is the pass ...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Apparently the nestea 1$ coupon can be found at iga(did not see any) and metro ...*will check another time* anyway good night

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information