User Tag List

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning!
    Laundry is on the go. Portable table for organizing is cleaned off and ready.
    Kitchen is spotless and dishwasher empty. Youngest DS just had a shower and I'm going to give him a list of things to do.
    I cleaned out two cupboards of plastic containers this morning. Im giving away the good stuff and tossing the crap. We use glass only now.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2019 at 10:52 AM.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Monday was one of those days where I got a bunch of little things done but didn't really get anything "done."

Yesterday on the other hand I was having a great day, sort of. I went to see my surgeon who said things looks fine but it is taking me longer to heal due to my complication so she suggested I take it east for a few more weeks no heavy lifting. Kind of sad about this as I was looking forward to getting back to normal life, but happy to hear everything is good. So I do not need to see her again as I do not have a Gallbladder anymore.

When I got home I did not find it too hot in the house so I decided to do some cooking to prepare for the hotter temperatures to come. I made Chicken Fajita stuff which can either be made into a wrap, salad or rice bowl as I have all on hand ready to go. I also made Tomato Sauce with Ground Beef and cooked up some Pasta which I made extra of in case we want to make a Pasta Salad. I also cut and washed 4 heads of Romaine Lettuce.

I had something to eat and I was going to chop up a few more veggies and clean the kitchen but all of a sudden I started to really not feel well. Not sure if it was something I ate, the heat or I caught some sort of bug but my night was done.

Today I am working from home as I did not have an office today. This is a good things as I am still not feeling a 100% so it is nice to be at home where I can be a bit more relaxed. Plus I have a ton to get done for work so I can just put my head down without distraction and get things done.

Not much else going on. I will see how I feel once work is done and see if I can get anything done around the house tonight but also remember I need to take it easy for a couple more week.

Have a wonderful day everyone
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

So today I was awoken by my intercom buzzer going off and I answered it, it was Canada post. She wanted me to sign for a package. It’s not real or replica it’s lighter that I ordered off of amazon marketplace seller it came from the Netherlands.

I was surprised there was tracking on it but I was at a loss to when or if it made it into Canada because it keeps saying it’s been shipped to country I live.

My neck is definitely swollen on my right side. I was quizzical when my psychiatrist said it was.

Yesterday when I went and saw her she was very critical of me using the hospital for things. Especially my physical health. I told her the hip pain is new not old. I also told her that I don’t say one day I want to wake up in pain so I can go to the hospital. Because yeah I really I wanna be there NOT. I rather be at home in bed sleeping because they always keep me way past my bed time. But I live with pain every single day I wish I didn’t to be honest. Maybe if you lived with the most amount of pain I lived with you you wouldn’t be asking or telling me stupid things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am home toaday got in at 1.00 p.m wow 3 days at great wold lodge (very tiring with a 5 year old ,2 and 1 year old grandkids -always on the go but we enjoyed seeing thier smiling faces .I went on the lazy river ,hot tub outdoor pool ,no slides for me not interested ) anyway gotta go doing laundry

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Needed and wanted a good pair of sunglasses for the summer because the sun give me headaches and my old pair have 15 years old lol!! so I went to Jean Coutu and paid 20$ but they where 25% off so score!!!!

IGA:Gatorade zero 4,99$-1,00$ coupon
    Chicken stuffed roll 8 pieces 10,49$ minus 2,00$ instant rebate
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today was a busy day with appoitments and shopping plus it is a hot day so I stopped at IGA and bought deli pennes pesto salad ,californian rottini salad and chicken stuffed rolls.There is leftover for tomorrow lunch!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got bite by mosquitos in my legs so I have a cellulose infection and I am on darn antibiotics 2 times a day for 10 days....wow..I am not impressed...cost me 30$ on médications...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quite happy that couche tard application game will be on for 2 more months and they have 2 beverage fpcs this months.will redeem them tomorrow with my coffee and coffee crisp.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had a doctor appoitment today and
    1-I need to cut sugar,need to loose weight,do exercice 30 minutes of walking a day and drink only water the much possible....

It will be hard but I will try to do it ...One day at the time.I am weight 217 lbs and my heath weight is 130 lbs….

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I bought a few groceries at No Frills. $9 in coupons, $20 in points, $0.93 on credit card.
    4x PM’d WM $2.97 Dove conditioner - $3 wub 2 Coupons
    4x PM’d WM 77c bbq sauce - $3 wub3 coup (it was put in as the full $3)
    2x PM’d cucumber - CO-OP 88c
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi...Sleep to 10pm -2:OOAm....suffering from insomnia and so much thinking in my head but I said to the doctor I refuse to take sleeping pills,so hopefully it will resolve by itself before september return to school.

I am still in pain in my right leg because the antibiotics take 3 days to get full effect.... It is swollen and it is painful)

My regular medication wont change for the moment,I am a little bit deceived but he explained me why and I understand,He will discuss that with me the next time I will be at school
    We talked why I dont get my period since 5 years and it could be a post traumatic shock...or a pre -ménaupose...I am only 34 years old and I dont know my familly genetic medical history about that..so I got a blood test and I am waiting the results...

I am very upset about this one.

We suppose to have a genecologic test at the 3 years and I did not knew that so it is on the menu on my next appoitement..doctor never tell me that and its been 10 years the last one....

Next step is dentist because I have pain

Well will try to catch some sleep if i want to go to thrift store this pm and drink a thea….

I am overwhelmed by all the things I have to resolve to get out if this darn depression who lasted too long...

The initial appointement was for 30 min it lasted 1:15 lol.

See you tomorrow,I think I will writhe to a few compagnies for coupons,this way I have the not impression to waste my time

I take a 3 day break of cleaning,to get a chance to get better on my leg ,so I will be quiet.
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Jul 4th, 2019 at 04:01 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning!!

Another beautiful hot day. DS just called me to say his boss asked if he could work tomorrow for 4 hours during the day. Perfect! He works all weekend too. But still has lots of time to bike etc with his friends. I will ask my mom to drive him to work in the morning since I will be already at work. I had a wonderful few days off and working a 2 day week this week is perfect! I have lots to do but hopefully will buzz through it all since I'm hoping most people are on vacation this week.
    I did so much laundry yesterday and still have more to do. I'm happy to have extra queen sheets etc for the boys beds so I made DS's bed yesterday and will slowly wash his bedding.
    We all have tons of socks now! Found a bunch of missing ones and still have pairs to make. Will be watching Costco for sock sale (for back to school they seem to go on sale) and will grab a few packages for the boys to have ready. My little boy wears a mens size 10 shoe so I am buying men's sizes for him and his brother which makes it easier now.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just made another Hollister order since stuff was up to 60% off.
    Swim shorts and cargo shorts for now for boys. 7 boxers, 2 hoodies, long sleeve top and t-shirt for Christmas!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    huh....I am super annoyed….I read that Publisac think of stop to give the Publisac and they put a Survey where they want our opinion...I did it...because I dont own a cellular only have my dad cellular and not Everyday and I already miss the wal mart and metro flyer i have to run at the end on the city to have it...it is insane so cut the Publisac is a no for me...I need it for price Matching.Anyway good night.
    Do you have any apartment buildings close by? They usually have flyers in their lobby that anyone can take.
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hot hot hot -love this weather to a degree .My joe fresh order came in -i love the navy blue ty-dyed skirt (I only paid 14.25) now I need to find a nvy blue tank to go with it -maybe I will look at thrift stores soon

woke up early this morning so off to Walmart as my toaster broke (only a year old) and under the warrenty it said 2years and return to any Walmart with original box -which I did
    Well I started to get the run around oh only 90 days nope I showed her the booklet so she let me exchange -only this brand was no longer carried so I got a black and decker and paid the difference of 3.99 (it pays to look at warrenty and keep the boxes of small appliances as you never know how long things last today ) mine just wouldn't stay down the lever to toast

Then bought hubby 2 tank tops -may return one as he doesn't care much for the colour ,I don't either

deal of the day for me 4 quaker instant oatmeal 4/8.00-5.00 cpn (from company due to a problem) 3.00 or .75 cents a box wow

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information