User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
Like Tree1758Likes

Thread: August 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (turbocharging everything with Sunshine!)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

DS1 bought a car today. Yikes. He is commuting to school and so a car was a necessity. We contributed funds from his RESP so he was able to buy a fairly new car with low km and lots of the warranty left. We paid the deposit with our PC MC. so lots of points earned. He is getting snow tires for his birthday.
    Had a great shop at SDM today earned 40000 and it was all stuff we needed.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Lilo that moment you realize your an adult when someone gives you snow tires and your happy. I remember one year Dad got me snow tires for Christmas and I was so happy and also realized I was officially and adult.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Well my day did not go as planned. I was off to a slow start this morning, I was up early but had not energy. So I sat and scrolled through facebook well I enjoyed a cup of tea. I then decided I know I should/need to work but I am not going to. I am getting a little frustrated, there are 3 of us on the team but I seem to be the only working weekends even though numerous times we have all committed to doing so. I have worked I believe the last 5 weeks but as mentioned am the only one who stands by word and works.

That did not last long as all of a sudden my phone started blowing up. Customers are contacting management to say they cannot log into the website. A message was sent to our website developers but I was not happy with how it was handled. They blew it off as no big deal we will get fixed in the next few days so I sent another email saying this cannot wait and needs to be top priority, customers have to be able to log in. In a couple of hours it was fixed.

With this being said honestly, I did not get much done today. I spent a good chunk of my day sitting on the couch crocheting. I know I need to work and my house needs attention but honestly I am just so physically and mentally drained I could not find it in me to care.

This afternoon I did manage to empty and re load the dishwasher as well I did make dinner, I did think about not cooking or just making hot dogs. I decided on something easy and made Pasta in Alfredo Sauce with Mushrooms, Onions, Zucchini & Orange Peppers with Cesar Salad and Cheesy Garlic Naan on the side. Since I was making Salad anyways I made a full bag of chopped lettuce to use for salads during the week. I did leave 2 heads whole as I have noticed Mom will eat it on Sandwiches if I do not cut it all up.

My plan for tomorrow is a big Sunday Dinner and my plan is to make a bunch of sides which I know we will not eat them all but will leave us with quick options during the week.

Think I will do some more crocheting, have a wonderful night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$560.02 - August Savings
    Stuff Sold - $87
    Garden - $107
    Coupons redeemed - $144.13
    10% off Tuesday @ Sobeys - $11.89
    Air Miles- $70
    PCO - No Frills - $60
    Amazon.ca - from Swagbucks - $80

I’m waiting for one $5 Amazon.ca gc to credit.
    I didn’t SCOP anything this month.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Aug 31st, 2019 at 09:02 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    we buy a good brand of dog food... re slightly expensive. however the investment has really paid off . we rarly have to take them to the vet, thier coats are amazing,and solid poops... so all in all good stuff totally worth it
    What kind do you buy?
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What kind do you buy?

http://horizonpetfood.com/index.php/taiga/

Canadian company as well. Grain free. the company has a few different brands. good solid food.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread Information