User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Where have all the coupons gone?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the RCSS in Newmarket yesterday and the front coupon board was empty and replaced with instore flyers showing their items on sale with specific points. I asked at customer service if they had a new coupon board ' "No, we are going digital." There were no paper flyers at the front either, and they mentioned that the flyers will also be available only digital. I'm not quite sure this old school girl understands this new concept.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well @Big Grammy we'll have to join 'em cuz we certainly can no longer beat 'em.
    As far as digital downloads go every week I must login to load my PC Optimum, Metro and Sobey's ones.
    They are hit and miss tbh, quite often the same thing happens, they send me an offer for a product I JUST bought 5 of the week prior?!

I print a coupon very rarely, only if they are worthy....like today I printed a fab Petsmart $20.00 off grooming one that was emailed to me.
    I still need to carry the physical flyers to the stores if I want to PM as I own no cell phone. Times are changing and not always for the better.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hate it!
    Poirot likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am all for technology, with my job my phone is usually very close but my issue is, not that I am extreme couponer but I admit if I can find a deal great. T

he issues I see is any digital coupons are going to be store specific which yes, I may be able to price match but even that at least for me can be tricky at times depending on the store.

Second I am going to guess it is going to limit to 1 coupon and I am going to be honest rarely to I buy 1 block of cheese or 1 jar of jam. I do not extreme coupon but yes if I find a cheese coupon and there is a fullish pad I will take 4 or 5 as normally I buy 4 blocks at a time when on sale.
    Tweets77, Poirot, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Demos at stores will pick up this week. Most demo companies slow down in January and start going every weekend.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    I went to the RCSS in Newmarket yesterday and the front coupon board was empty and replaced with instore flyers showing their items on sale with specific points. I asked at customer service if they had a new coupon board ' "No, we are going digital." There were no paper flyers at the front either, and they mentioned that the flyers will also be available only digital. I'm not quite sure this old school girl understands this new concept.

Same thing in Vancouver. I asked at the customer service counter at a RCSS that I go to and I was told that there will be no more paper flyers. Not in the store and not in our local community papers. Also, the Coupon Zone board no longer had coupons and was covered with posters about points deals.

I've noticed that the Smartsource coupons have been appearing very irregularly (if at all) at several stores for about a year now. It's getting a lot more challenging to find them.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Contacted head office to let them know that digital works for some customers but not all are able to participate. They said they are forwarding my comments to their marketing team.

Would help if others contacted their grocery store, with written comments
    ROMEO, Poirot and Lavender Lady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

[QUOTE=Shwa Girl;7029255]Contacted head office to let them know that digital works for some customers but not all are able to participate. They said they are forwarding my comments to their marketing team. @Shaw Girl I did the same last Saturday at the RCSS that I shop at . Manager said it was a decision made by head office and he will let them know because lots of customers are complaining and I should also called head office on Monday and was give the same answer that the would let the marketing know
    Lavender Lady likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, i want to contact them too. i don't like the shortened paper flyer for nofrills an rcss.. i would like the full paper flyer.... i'm also very sad about the lack of coupons and the empty coupon board. is it the contact form from https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/contact-us that i can use.. or is there an email address i can write to? thanks in advance.
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any updates on whether RCSS has put up the recent batch of tear pad coupons?
    I've notice that a new batch have appeared in both Metro and SDM this couple of days in GTA/Toronto, ON.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try a lot of the free coupon apps like Checkout51

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

I am from Regina, Saskachewan. I asked them in Super Store where is your coupon zone?

There used be a coupon zone at the front of of both the Prince of Wales of Drive and the Albert St. stores.

An employee told me they have not had coupon zones for the last 6 months.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I logged into my P&G account but no coupons available. Is this new? Just me?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    I logged into my P&G account but no coupons available. Is this new? Just me?
    You are correct. I do not see any as well

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I am seeing coupons coming back slowly in the aisles of stores like No Frills, Superstore and Walmart. The coupon zone boards are empty though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information